Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
i don't get it why people answer without searching first
And I don't get why people like you don't understand that the scaling per Day is a joke. I have played on Prisoner Mode +100 Days and one shot everything left right and center, that didn't have Overblown Protection on a fresh save. If you know what you are doing, the game is easy even on Prisoner Mode on a fresh save.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Are there any other negative side effects to spending more days before clearing a boss other than reduced order in Secretary Mode?
inmates became stronger with every passing days.
Inmates do not in fact get stronger every passing day, they scale up with Karryn, except for the named enemies (with level in their name) who get stronger every time you encounter them.
i don't get it why people answer without searching first
And I don't get why people like you don't understand that the scaling per Day is a joke.
No one said it is a joke(or not), stop triggering yourself with imaginary arguments...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yes, imaginary arguments. Quote the post where someone claimed that specific game mechanic wasn't a joke and it was a run ender.
It was the start of the Arguement, that you even used in your reply to "checkmate" me but you left a part out mysteriously out that disproved you. Nice try moving the goalpost. You failed

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
"inmates became stronger with every passing days.
the game wasn't meant to be completed in the first run, even if someone reported he did it at max difficulty and with a pure ending. "
"And I don't get why people like you don't understand that the scaling per Day is a joke. I have played on Prisoner Mode +100 Days and one shot everything left right and center, that didn't have Overblown Protection on a fresh save. If you know what you are doing, the game is easy even on Prisoner Mode on a fresh save."
It was the start of the Arguement, that you even used in your reply to "checkmate" me but you left a part out mysteriously out that disproved you. Nice try moving the goalpost. You failed
Mark the exact point in the first quote where writer of that post said "scaling per day is a joke(or not/exact opposite)". I'm waiting.
Edit: Quoted whole posts, including your own so you can no longer complain about "muh mysteriously leaved out part".

Last edited:
Reactions: Goofymothafukka

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Is this game still being updated?

Also a gentle reminder that the developer of this game, and his entourage really hate this website. You can verify this by going to their discord and asking. lol

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Mark the exact point in the first quote where writer of that post said "scaling per day is a joke". I'm waiting.
Are you actually serious? Or are you so an extrem cherry picker and desperate to move the goalpost?

the game wasn't meant to be completed in the first run, even if someone reported he did it at max difficulty and with a pure ending."

This was said together, as an Argument. That enemies get stronger each day and that the game is not meant to be beaten on a new safe.

That is very clearly a "enemy Scaleing per day is so significant, that it is worth mentioning for the game being so hard that you almost cannot beat it on a fresh save"

But it isn't. Are you so petty, that just because I didn't say

"Enemy Scaling per day is totally insignificant to worry about" and used joke instead, that you make a scene?

• Angry

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Are you actually serious? Or are you so an extrem cherry picker and desperate to move the goalpost?

the game wasn't meant to be completed in the first run, even if someone reported he did it at max difficulty and with a pure ending."

This was said together, as an Argument. That enemies get stronger each day and that the game is not meant to be beaten on a new safe.

That is very clearly a "enemy Scaleing per day is so significant, that it is worth mentioning for the game being so hard that you almost cannot beat it on a fresh save"

"Enemy Scaling per day is totally insignificant to worry about" and used joke instead, that you make a scene?
Oh so you searched for some hidden meaning behind some words and convinced yourself that must be it. Thanks for confirming you are triggered by your own imaginations.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019

I could argue that difficulty is purely subjective, but honestly this is not the point.
I could even talk about post game-over mechanics to prove a precise intention from the developer of this game, but honestly, even this can't be proved for certain.
As for the "even if someone reported he did it at max difficulty and with a pure ending." it's just to report some voices, and not a personal experience.
But seriously, what are you doing, man?!?
The true point of this ridiculous situation is that, Your rushed answer, could have misguided other players,
and the only right response to it, is to shut it and learn from your mistake.
For me the question is closed, you can think what do you prefer.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

Also a gentle reminder that the developer of this game, and his entourage really hate this website. You can verify this by going to their discord and asking. lol
udpdated constantly, but you should know that if you've been on discord

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019

there is some drama i missed, or they just hate the part where his game is pirated?

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Why? We're very friendly pirates, and despite that there's rarely anyone entitled here. Even when there is, we just convince that person with gentle arguments to stop. Rem is just jealous of our friendship.

Reactions: camper88
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes