uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 3160332
How to solve the black screen problem and nothing happens?

View attachment 3160329
Pray to whatever god and hope it works.
Yeah, people already fade up with everything relating to this.
-Some fade up to give answers since it can be searched by its own keyword.
-While others fade up with getting a wrong answer, or not getting one since they're panicking and can't see from corner to corner on how to breakthrough their current predicament.

how to cheat this game ?
Wdym? Playing as Karryn in this game means the "cheating" already a success. :KEK:

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.23 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.8.23 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Apr 14, 2018
I am somewhat confused about money gain and buying edicts in Secretary Mode on level 1.

By just going to sleep, buying edicts and going to sleep again it seems one can keep buying edicts.

Are there any other negative side effects to spending more days before clearing a boss other than reduced order in Secretary Mode?

Am I supposed to buy all Personal Training Skills at the start before even trying to engage in a fight?

cazzz

Aug 9, 2017
Omg thank you for this discovery. Last 100 pages are totally not filled with the same questions and same answers. Without you guys I don't know what we would do. You guys are fucking heroes.
thank marguttb i just saw more people were having the same issue still <3 marguttb is real hero

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
I am somewhat confused about money gain and buying edicts in Secretary Mode on level 1.

By just going to sleep, buying edicts and going to sleep again it seems one can keep buying edicts.

Are there any other negative side effects to spending more days before clearing a boss other than reduced order in Secretary Mode?

Am I supposed to buy all Personal Training Skills at the start before even trying to engage in a fight?
The game tracks your days and the more overdue you are, the less days you have for the next floor, etc. Having a time debt increases the chances of floors rioting which will destroy a lot of upgrades for said floors and require you to fight through them to suppress them (hitting 0 order is a game over and riots instantly tack on like, a -10 to control)

Fight until you notice you're getting close to losing a battle, then flee. Fleeing is guaranteed escape. Grind a bit

Reactions: Cassio VanBurace

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
The game tracks your days and the more overdue you are, the less days you have for the next floor, etc. Having a time debt increases the chances of floors rioting which will destroy a lot of upgrades for said floors and require you to fight through them to suppress them (hitting 0 order is a game over and riots instantly tack on like, a -10 to control)

Fight until you notice you're getting close to losing a battle, then flee. Fleeing is guaranteed escape. Grind a bit
You cant farm at low order for riot may take place at multiple level, an -20 at 16 is an instant game over, because fuck you thats why.
the game is riddled with bullshitery machanics

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019

inmates became stronger with every passing days.
the game wasn't meant to be completed in the first run, even if someone reported he did it at max difficulty and with a pure ending.

Reactions: Beats9821

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
That file also contains enemy skills too. If you change all of them blindly enemy skills will be affected too. It is better to just search for whatever skill you want to change and change that skill only. You can search with skill's name. But be aware if you want to change cooldowns of karryn's skills they are spread between a few files. These are the files that contain cooldowns of karryn's skills:
  • Skills.json
  • RemtairyCombat.js
  • RemtairyEnergy.js
  • RemtairyKarrynSex.js
  • RemtairyKarrynStripper.js
  • RemtairyWillpower.js
But you need to find which skill is in which file on your own because I don't remember. However just searching for "cooldown" should let you find what you want quickly.
ok, thank you

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's a good game. just think of all the games that don't make it are the ones the devs just leave behind so sad. but the dev just want's to give more to the game and us.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
inmates became stronger with every passing days.
the game wasn't meant to be completed in the first run, even if someone reported he did it at max difficulty and with a pure ending.
Inmates do not in fact get stronger every passing day, they scale up with Karryn, except for the named enemies (with level in their name) who get stronger every time you encounter them.

Other than that, inmates may get boosts from various effects/edicts, but those typically would be player choice to implement.

The game is in fact meant to be completed in the first run, if you know what you're doing.

Having said that, I'm too much of a casual to complete the game on Prisoner or in any challenge mode, but I don't doubt try-hards like that exist.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes