Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Is it just me or now you have a "grace period" windows time countdown everytime you start up the game. RPG chances are far better to your advantages upon the first few battles,where you constantly dealing 25k of crit damage 1 and evade every hit, or the AI fruequenly not using their turns, blatantly let you have an easy effortless win, then suddenly after the 5th or 6th combat, the game does a switcheroony, at lv 41 I now deal an absolute 130dmg every hit, while an generic prisoner does triple crit and I end up on the round after first turns. Of course I'd want to try save scumming, quiting and redo the same battle, come back to find out I now triple skewer crit an absolute 10k of damage first turn, take out 3 out of 6 dudes, the rest of which basically either skip their turns or throw some weak punch, allow me to finish the fight in the next 3 turns resetting all my desires and pleasure bar. Rinse and repeat
Devs may be realize how unejoyableand unfair their antiplayer mechanics are and trying to get a balance on that, but giving out free wins are just as enjoyable as a forced loss, just lazy and bad.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is it just me or now you have a "grace period" windows time countdown everytime you start up the game. RPG chances are far better to your advantages upon the first few battles,where you constantly dealing 25k of crit damage 1 and evade every hit, or the AI fruequenly not using their turns, blatantly let you have an easy effortless win, then suddenly after the 5th or 6th combat, the game does a switcheroony, at lv 41 I now deal an absolute 130dmg every hit, while an generic prisoner does triple crit and I end up on the round after first turns. Of course I'd want to try save scumming, quiting and redo the same battle, come back to find out I now triple skewer crit an absolute 10k of damage first turn, take out 3 out of 6 dudes, the rest of which basically either skip their turns or throw some weak punch, allow me to finish the fight in the next 3 turns resetting all my desires and pleasure bar. Rinse and repeat
Devs may be realize how unejoyableand unfair their antiplayer mechanics are and trying to get a balance on that, but giving out free wins are just as enjoyable as a forced loss, just lazy and bad.
Have you ever heard of enemy scaling? You may want to learn about that.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Have you ever heard of enemy scaling? You may want to learn about that.
are enemy scaling supposed to blatantly change to my advantages everytime I relaunch the game and reroll the same battle? Because that Its basically what im trying to say.
Are you being that disingenuous or just dumb or a bit of both?

Seffiann

Apr 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me why in resepsionist jon i can't accept fan sex request ? , they told me 'not enough desire' but my desire already max cap(200) ? Help please?

Seffiann

Apr 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me why in resepsionist job i can't accept fan/peverted sex request ? , they told me 'not enough desire' but my desire already max cap(200) . Help please?
Any advice or hint to fix it

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
are enemy scaling supposed to blatantly change to my advantages everytime I relaunch the game and reroll the same battle? Because that Its basically what im trying to say.
Are you being that disingenuous or just dumb or a bit of both?
Neither, I just didn't read your entire post.

Game has randomness when it comes to combat, including enemy behavior.

Enemies are not single type. Each type has different weakness, strengths and tastes. Their names and colors of names also indicate weaknesses and strengths of that enemy.

When you restart the game you can(and will) face different enemies even if it is the same fight. You may face a strong thug with a red name at first but when you restart the game you may face a normal(or weak) prisoner with a white name(or grey). And they can behave differently too. That's probably what you are seeing and interpreting as "grace period".

And fyi, grace period exists, but not in the way you think it does. You have a grace period right after suppressing a riot to make sure same floor doesn't immediately riot again the next day(or a few days, I don't remember which).

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well I got good end, and technically virgin award or passive, what ever :)

Finally first time for that one :)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
ok, could i put it to 0 for all the skills or do i need to find the name or id for it? if i need to find the id which file can i look through to find it?
That file also contains enemy skills too. If you change all of them blindly enemy skills will be affected too. It is better to just search for whatever skill you want to change and change that skill only. You can search with skill's name. But be aware if you want to change cooldowns of karryn's skills they are spread between a few files. These are the files that contain cooldowns of karryn's skills:
  • Skills.json
  • RemtairyCombat.js
  • RemtairyEnergy.js
  • RemtairyKarrynSex.js
  • RemtairyKarrynStripper.js
  • RemtairyWillpower.js
But you need to find which skill is in which file on your own because I don't remember. However just searching for "cooldown" should let you find what you want quickly.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes