LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Just a little less this time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Almost feel like there should be a coding for using this cup size, like you don't need to build up breast desire before prisoners can cum on her tits because I mean honestly. Nobody would miss that chance.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a way to get Defeat scenes with slimes on Floor 2? I tried losing to the slimes, but that just got me a defeat scene with humans

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a way to get Defeat scenes with slimes on Floor 2? I tried losing to the slimes, but that just got me a defeat scene with human
pretty sure it's random if you get yourself defeated enough time you will encounter slime if i remember right
I've tried both manually and with vortex... :(
mods need to be updated to latest version wait for update or download older version

pyronolan

Apr 24, 2023
ll right this will be in my "keep an eye out" list.
Alternatively, you can change the number in the file "steam_appid.txt" from "1619750" to "766" (Steam Workshop id) and marked read only . Then the game will start when steam is running.

And one more option. It is necessary to delete in "Karryn's Prison\www":
steam_api.dll
steam_api.lib

in "Karryn's Prison\www\lib" :
steam_api.dll
steam_api.lib
steam_api64.dll
steam_api64.lib

and optional delete "steam_appid.txt" in "Karryn's Prison"

It works, but do it at your own risk))))

LEGEND THANK YOU <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: delete-elite

Seffiann

Apr 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me why in resepsionist job i can't accept fan sex request ? , they told me 'not enough desire' but my desire already max cap(200) ? Help please?

ardxel

Jul 12, 2022
For those who are looking for the latest version 1.2.7.17, I found a way to install this version, but it only works for users who bought the game on Steam and for Windows users.

1. Install depot downloader, and figure out how to use this or that installer.
2. install these 2 archives with app id 1619750 :
  • DepotId: 1619752 Manifest:
  • DepotId: 1619756 Manifest:
3. There will be only one file in the second archive, it must be placed in the same directory of the first archive in which it is embedded. www/data
4. Throw it into the game folder and overwrite it, or better yet completely delete the original folder and place this new one.

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hey, just tried latest version 1.2.8.20 and window immediately closes during startup. Never had that issue with previous versions.
Error log is empty and debug log also has no errors in it ... I'm a bit lost right now.

Previous installed version 1.2.3.7 works without issues.

OK, strangely enough it works when I exit steam.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Can slimes not do vaginal sex? I have my game modded so only slimes show up in defeat rooms, and despite having maxed cock and vag desire with all other desires at minimum, all the slimes do is stand around and circlejerk each other. What am I missing here?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can slimes not do vaginal sex? I have my game modded so only slimes show up in defeat rooms, and despite having maxed cock and vag desire with all other desires at minimum, all the slimes do is stand around and circlejerk each other. What am I missing here?
They love anal sex. Do it and they might also start vaginal sex.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I'd assume you are doing a relatively pure sex run because the only thing slimes love is triple beat the shit out of you and ruin your day, just as the devs intended
Its fucking hard to get them horny enough to skip the beating

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes