trees

Dec 4, 2018
I'd assume you are doing a relatively pure sex run because the only thing slimes love is triple beat the shit out of you and ruin your day, just as the devs intended
Its fucking hard to get them horny enough to skip the beating
I mean I have been avoiding sex up to the point of getting to slimes, but also in Defeat scenes that shouldn't matter since it's literally just sex, right?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I mean I have been avoiding sex up to the point of getting to slimes, but also in Defeat scenes that shouldn't matter since it's literally just sex, right?
IIRC the slimes don't normally appear in defeat scenes, so they might not be able to do anything besides grope in them (and if they could, there's likely not art for it). I'm in no way sure about this, and it may depend on which defeat scene you're in, but I never recall having slimes in any defeat scenes.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If karryn doesn't have enough desires they won't start anything. Get cock, pussy and butt desire > 100 if you can. They should start anal sex, and if karryn is wet they might also start vaginal then.

You can only do on telephones.
You don't need to click on them, being in the same room is enough.

SongHighNote

Sep 26, 2020
Thanks

If karryn doesn't have enough desires they won't start anything. Get cock, pussy and butt desire > 100 if you can. They should start anal sex, and if karryn is wet they might also start vaginal then.

You don't need to click on them, being in the same room is enough.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
it's possible change the nails color of karryn feet?
You can use some site with ability to change palette. her sprite, palette, encrypt it and put back. Should work. There's probably an easier way to do it, but this is how i did. Here, Karryn with red eyes, as an example.
1702633880760.png

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
You can use some site with ability to change palette. her sprite, palette, encrypt it and put back. Should work. There's probably an easier way to do it, but this is how i did. Here, Karryn with red eyes, as an example.
View attachment 3174723
You can do this easily with Krita. It's just a layer mask. It would only be time consuming. fyi this is how I did my color changes.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Can slimes not do vaginal sex? I have my game modded so only slimes show up in defeat rooms, and despite having maxed cock and vag desire with all other desires at minimum, all the slimes do is stand around and circlejerk each other. What am I missing here?
Slimes have to start the unique slime pose to have sex, they can't join in on other poses (Except during defeat scenes). The slime pose starts from anal, and if they feel like it and the spots are open they can do anal/vaginal/mouth all at the same time from a single slime.

Reactions: Beats9821

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
the game litteraly asks you about this when you start a new game!!! it is a choice you have to make to contiue, rotflmao!!! HAHAHAHAHA, sorry, but this is funny to me
Literally 2 comments below i explain that even with that option moves too fast.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
guys i have 2 question if someone would be kind enough to answer:

1. for those who follow the patron and original websites, is there any word from dev to add new face and face reaction to all other poses? like the unarm combat lack both new facial reaction and new face model, or many sex poses are still old face.

2. can i use CCmod's none art features with current version? like if i do use night mod and stuffs but not pregnancy will it still break correct version? will there be any bugs?

Thanks in advance

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes