fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Oh, why are people angry at people not using their brains and searching for something that as has been said has been answered 100's of times almost every page? I could not even fathom why!
Bro, I even submitted a ticket about the dummy steam loader to support linking the thread and asking if they could update the OP about people either needing to close steam or use the dummy steam launcher because each page of the thread gets 5+ people asking about why the game doesn't launch.

What they did was add text to RedAISkye post that has the dummy steam loader. Which nobody ever clicks, which is the whole damn problem in the first place.

It's hopeless

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Bro, I even submitted a ticket about the dummy steam loader to support linking the thread and asking if they could update the OP about people either needing to close steam or use the dummy steam launcher because each page of the thread gets 5+ people asking about why the game doesn't launch.

What they did was add text to RedAISkye post that has the dummy steam loader. Which nobody ever clicks, and the text they added was wrong anyways.

It's hopeless
Doesn't matter either way man, in the monster girl encylopedia thread they put under the install tab, how to fix the error that constantly pops up in that thread, much like the steam issue thing here, people still didn't read it and constantly ask the same stuff. People are just lazy.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the desire requirements by code or save file, so she can get fucked earlier? What constant or variable should i look for?

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
KP CCmod question, I have no knowledge about scripts thing but is there the way I can Edit/Add or change enemies type in discipline list? (Maybe adding dr.cagill or yasu might be cool)

Also which condition is how enemies added in the list, I kinda don't like my current list for now.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
KP CCmod question, I have no knowledge about scripts thing but is there the way I can Edit/Add or change enemies type in discipline list? (Maybe adding dr.cagill or yasu might be cool)

Also which condition is how enemies added in the list, I kinda don't like my current list for now.
The discipline list is just wanted enemies in your prison. Enemies become wanted by taking one of Karryn's First, or by earning enough points from being in battles in which she is defeated + boss enemies. If you want to easily add enemies to the wanted list edit RemintaryWanted.js.

WANTED_POINTS_NEEDED_PER_TYPE = 1;
WANTED_POINTS_NEEDED_PER_TYPE_OVER_ONE = 2;
WANTED_POINTS_NEEDED_PER_TYPE_OVER_THREE = 3;
WANTED_POINTS_NEEDED_PER_TOTAL_WANTED_SIZE = 5;
WANTED_POINTS_BASE_REQ = 1;
WANTED_POINTS_STAMINA_DMG_MULTIPLER = 1;
WANTED_POINTS_PLEASURE_DMG_MULTIPLER = 10;
WANTED_PER_TYPE_LIMIT = 6;

This will allow you 6 of each enemy type, and losing to an enemy a single time will add them to the list. So just lose to enemies and you discipline list will fill up quickly.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So I have been replaying this game. I guess it's safe to say Not a lot has changed in the past year (thanks for the lack of reply in my last post by the way. Bet ya felt real smart answering with only facepalms.)
Not into the DLC at all. I mean the game is complete, that much is clear, has been for years. I just hoped if not another game then more content in the past couple years. Still, I suppose this developer isn't constantly wringing people in a patreon like others. It's a one time purchase, you buy it, you get the whole. And I'm pretty content with that.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
You know what you just pointed out flaw in this game, those are far too few jobs you can do and I found the gym trainer, receptionist, glory hole boring even the stripper was like eh.. I think the waitress one was the best then stripper. At the very least there should be more costumes to choose from in these jobs.
Wouldn't get your hopes up. Game is good but it hasn't changed a lot in the past couple years. And why would it, we already paid for the game. it's good and it's complete. No reason to keep wringing it... But apparently it's taboo to even hint that around this hood. People get super triggered by only mentioning it. You can get you ass kicked with thousands of facepalms by just mentioning that the DLC isn't very good, or just by asking what else is new in the last year.

I think people are having a hard time letting go of the voice actresses. That's the only explanation I can think for this odd behavior on this thread. You don't find behavior like this in any other thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Talos888 and colifa

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
I have a question - is there a mod that prevents growth of desires ....? Otherwise, when the event starts, all the wishes are there +40....

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
The discipline list is just wanted enemies in your prison. Enemies become wanted by taking one of Karryn's First, or by earning enough points from being in battles in which she is defeated + boss enemies.
By far of "taking first" i'm bit curious by in my list got thug and normal prisoner in the list by only sucking finger but when I tried other enemies do groping they're not added somehow even she's haven't touched by other men by far but sucking finger somehow count??

Also being defeated that mean random enemies form defeated event gonna added in the list too? Not one in battle I only wated.

Escaping also count as defeated too? (She's didn't get violated in defeat event, Yet haven't subbed prisoner)

Is there the way can I edited removes enemies in discipline list, Either edit in "wanted enemies" scripts or edits in list of CCmod itself?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
By far of "taking first" i'm bit curious by in my list got thug and normal prisoner in the list by only sucking finger but when I tried other enemies do groping they're not added somehow even she's haven't touched by other men by far but sucking finger somehow count??

Also being defeated that mean random enemies form defeated event gonna added in the list too? Not one in battle I only wated.

Escaping also count as defeated too? (She's didn't get violated in defeat event, Yet haven't subbed prisoner)

Is there the way can I edited removes enemies in discipline list, Either edit in "wanted enemies" scripts or edits in list of CCmod itself?
Firsts include, kiss, sex, anal sex, boob job, blow job, hand job, rim job, foot job. Not petting.

Anyone who is still standing at the end of the battle when Karryn is defeated earns points. If you defeat 3 enemies and 1 guy is left and he defeats her, only he gets points. The defeat battle afterwards is a separate thing, not associated with the battle you lost before you got there.

I don't know about running away, but I doubt it.

Only way to remove wanted prisoners is by save editing as it is stored in your save file. I've never done that and don't really care much to look into it, so you are on your own on that one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: honkuma

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Wouldn't get your hopes up. Game is good but it hasn't changed a lot in the past couple years. And why would it, we already paid for the game. it's good and it's complete. No reason to keep wringing it... But apparently it's taboo to even hint that around this hood. People get super triggered by only mentioning it. You can get you ass kicked with thousands of facepalms by just mentioning that the DLC isn't very good, or just by asking what else is new in the last year.

I think people are having a hard time letting go of the voice actresses. That's the only explanation I can think for this odd behavior on this thread. You don't find behavior like this in any other thread.
It almost feels they boot up the game for the only 5 sex poses which been at least 5 years old and dismiss the needs of anything else rebalance, fixes, or any improvement because they dont play with them anyway.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have a question - is there a mod that prevents growth of desires ....? Otherwise, when the event starts, all the wishes are there +40....
I'm not aware of such a mod or mod feature but you can do that by editing game files. You need to change functions written below "Minimum Desire" and "Starting Desires" comment lines in the RemtairyKarrynPassives.js file.

Reactions: Naoki87
Jan 4, 2018
I found a solution that works for me a couple minutes ago for Karryn's Prison crashing at startup on fresh install/No Mods. crash report seems to point towards Greenworks causing the crash and deleting it from www/lib lets me start the game
What exactly is the greenworks files? Had the same issue where I played for a few days and it was fine, left it for two days and suddenly black screen crash, but deleting those files work.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes