fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
It almost feels they boot up the game for the only 5 sex poses which been at least 5 years old and dismiss the needs of anything else rebalance, fixes, or any improvement because they dont play with them anyway.
What are you talking about homie? Game isn't even 5 years old, and there are 27 unique sex poses in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asriel98

Jul 10, 2020
I got many errors (missing .pnj) when she masturbate, someone know where to find theses pics? (they're not in the .zip file)

1702749599229.png

I created fake ones in the meantime, but i would like to find them

mamamilia

May 24, 2018
Any way to prevent the scandalous appearance state ? I just want to do my side jobs and Karryn goes around walking naked with everything closed after I did just one all the time... Come on, even an exhib whore gotta put in some work to keep the facilities running...

floran

May 20, 2020
Any way to prevent the scandalous appearance state ? I just want to do my side jobs and Karryn goes around walking naked with everything closed after I did just one all the time... Come on, even an exhib whore gotta put in some work to keep the facilities running...
check on OP's post for game tweaks
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-8-20-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-3941580
Disable scandalous state:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-8-20-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-6431432

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Avoid getting completely stripped and especially avoid getting cummed on. You can do this using the fix clothes ability, enacting the clothes durability edict and activating the "no bukkake/creampie" mind skill you get when enough enemies cum on the ground (having under 35 cock desire when an enemy cums). This is only useful with enough sadism level btw.

If you want to do a slut run, always be the one to initiate sex, that way karryn is removing the clothes on her own and you're not at risk for scandalous state in that battle.

Apr 25, 2022
Hello, does anyone have an idea how to re-enable side job time selection or at least how to change the default side job time in the game files?
I tried editing 'RemtairyKarrynWaitress' and changing the 'this._waitressBattle_timeLimit = 900;' line as well as all the related 'else ifs' into the same value so that no matter which option the game picks for me, it will always be my desired time, but it doesn't seem to work.

Is there a js file added by the dlc that overrides the original side job files?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I tried editing 'RemtairyKarrynWaitress' and changing the 'this._waitressBattle_timeLimit = 900;' line as well as all the related 'else ifs' into the same value so that no matter which option the game picks for me, it will always be my desired time, but it doesn't seem to work.

Is there a js file added by the dlc that overrides the original side job files?
Are you sure it doesn't work? Set it to a small number to test it. I don't think any other file contains something related to timelimit of waitress battle, atleast not in the plugins folder.

Reactions: WarriorofDarkness69
Apr 25, 2022
Are you sure it doesn't work? Set it to a small number to test it. I don't think any other file contains something related to timelimit of waitress battle, atleast not in the plugins folder.
It does actually work, I just made some other changes in the file that were making it not work :p

And you only need to change this line: this._waitressBattle_timeLimit = 1200

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It does actually work, I just made some other changes in the file that were making it not work :p

And you only need to change this line: this._waitressBattle_timeLimit = 1200
I think game selects time limit based on reputation, meaning you'll probably need to change other lines too.

Apr 25, 2022
I think game selects time limit based on reputation, meaning you'll probably need to change other lines too.
Maybe, though before playing around with the files, it was always 20 minutes and I reached something like 15 reputation.

Seriously, what's the point of taking this option away from the player? I enjoyed both quick shifts just to boost the rep and long shifts, to push my Karryn and and the patreons wallets to their limits.
Predetermined timer doesn't allow me to enjoy either.

Destroyer189

Sep 22, 2017
guys is there an explanation or post for EVERY mechanics/guide? I know some posts explain them but all of them are in different pages.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
guys is there an explanation or post for EVERY mechanics/guide? I know some posts explain them but all of them are in different pages.
Um...like the actual whole first floor before prisoner reception area? Or are you looking for something specific. The npcs which explain mechanics have a giant icon above their head....

Apr 25, 2022

You'd have to write a book.
If you have any specific questions I will gladly answer them. There are some nerds in this thread who similarly to me are deep into the mechanics of this game.

Destroyer189

Sep 22, 2017
Um...like the actual whole first floor before prisoner reception area? Or are you looking for something specific. The npcs which explain mechanics have a giant icon above their head....
everything in the game. An explanation for everything. LIke the battle system, how the stats affect karryn, etc.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Read previous pages. There was someone that have written a very long post and it was without a spoiler tag so it should be hard to miss. I think it was a detailed guide but I didn't read it because it was just so fucking long :LOL:
Edit: Here.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
edit rem karryn and put a bigger numer in to meet the requirements for nightmode, it's been posted sever times in the past and should be able to be found with a quick search

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes