fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Hi all . Need litlle help to find suits mod (if it's a MOD and not fan art -_-) thx... [ Steam ver. ]
№1 View attachment 3183891 №2 View attachment 3183893 №3 View attachment 3183911 №4 View attachment 3183912
№5 View attachment 3183919 №6 View attachment 3183920 №7 View attachment 3183921 №8 View attachment 3183923
1 was just a mockup, and 6 never finished. The rest are all broken and out of date. They all broke back in July when the base game code changed due to adding support for H cup sized breasts. And now with the latest bit of updates they are all extra broken because they changed Karryn's body making her thighs thicker, so they are extra broken.

If you want to use those mods you need to use an old version of the game. I want to say v1.2.4.18 is the latest version you can use because after that was the code changes for breast size. If you do find that and use it, you can find the mod downloads in the KP prison discord in the modding announcement channel, they are a combination of mods made by MCRamenBoy, Jackthedickhead. and Sushikun.

In all honesty I doubt these mods will ever be updated. The mod creators had interest in updating them in the past, but with a total of 3 cup sizes, and changes to Karryn's base game body art, the amount of work needed to actually update that is a shit ton.

Reactions: sagasenor

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
instead of made quality content that cg remake and cup sizes ended screwing with the mods, almost on purpose.
What a dumb take. The reason they broke with H cup is they had to change filenames for different breast size support. Fixing it for the normal size boobs wouldn't be very difficult, but then would leave the mod supporting only the normal sized, and not the smaller breasts. Some were going to do that, but then they announced the P cup sized boobs, so they decided they might as well just wait because stuff could break again, and why fix it twice when you could just do it once? And the battle pose remake was nearly 6 months later and the reason Sushi said he was doing it was because to add P cup breasts to scenes he needs to change a lot of stuff to even make them work, many scenes would have clipping errors if you just take the old scenes and make the tits bigger, so he basically has to redo them, and in the process of redoing stuff he might as well touch up the standing poses to his like.

eviltoys

Aug 28, 2016
Hi all . Need litlle help to find suits mod (if it's a MOD and not fan art -_-) thx... [ Steam ver. ]
№1 View attachment 3183891 №2 View attachment 3183893 №3 View attachment 3183911 №4 View attachment 3183912
№5 View attachment 3183919 №6 View attachment 3183920 №7 View attachment 3183921 №8 View attachment 3183923
I think most of those are mods. I haven't seen No. 1 and 8 in the discord group. You can start looking for at the discord group for the outfits. However, the outfits are not yetr updated for the new thicc Karynn so it would be better to wait.

Zaoldeck

Dec 18, 2021
okay, so i never use cc mods before. But in the first page it says version 1.2.8.20 while the cc mod comment by RedAISkye is 1.2.8.23. Does that mean 1.2.8.23 already included the cc mod ?

Seffiann

Apr 21, 2022
Anyone know why in resepsionist job i can't accept fan request? Im already have all requirement to accept the request but the accept button cannot be chose because system say you "not have enough desire" , anyone can solve my problem ?

Apr 25, 2022
Whats the best build for CumDump route that never runs out of energy?
If someone can give a screenshot of Edict page for that route it would be much appreciated.
Don't have the save right now, so I'll just explain it over my current save game
Red X - must have
Pink X - good to have

Basically you need a lot of endurance, so that Karryn can take more dicking before cumming.
Some willpower to spam 'healing thoughts' (restore energy)
And some dexterity because it increases the pleasure damage you deal to the enemies.
Also, get the items that give you more energy, especially the bracelet that gives you energy regen.

Karryn starts as a pure girl, so it may be hard to transition into a slut. If you're not experienced, I'd recommend picking up fights at the bar - where the enemies are the strongest on lvl1 - and just getting repeatedly defeated to unlock some passives and sex skills and be able to fight the prisoners with your body as soon as you can.

If you want to be an actual cumdump later on and just skip your turns while they're fucking you, you can ignore stamina and revitalize edicts.

!!!Nerd talk below!!!

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Don't have the save right now, so I'll just explain it over my current save game
Red X - must have
Pink X - good to have

Basically you need a lot of endurance, so that Karryn can take more dicking before cumming.
Some willpower to spam 'healing thoughts' (restore energy)
And some dexterity because it increases the pleasure damage you deal to the enemies.
Also, get the items that give you more energy, especially the bracelet that gives you energy regen.

Karryn starts as a pure girl, so it may be hard to transition into a slut. If you're not experienced, I'd recommend picking up fights at the bar - where the enemies are the strongest on lvl1 - and just getting repeatedly defeated to unlock some passives and sex skills and be able to fight the prisoners with your body as soon as you can.

If you want to be an actual cumdump later on and just skip your turns while they're fucking you, you can ignore stamina and revitalize edicts.

!!!Nerd talk below!!!

cum bar fills up much faster when your out of stamina

eye_scream

Sep 24, 2019
Little curious about the infirmary, can't enter even you end the game. Is their any news for that? Can we see karryn give birth, sit in medical chair & using/doing lewd things with items and etc.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes