RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Ever wonder what life would be if that would be done by default prior to uploading it ?
Maybe because I'm specifically uploading "clean steam files" and keeping all modifications separate?

But hey, if you think reading takes too much skill and exiting Steam or extracting a single file is too much effort then I suggest you buy the game and save yourself from the "hassle".

Cherox

Jan 10, 2018
There is nothing more to installing mods other than extracting them in the right folder. If they don't work maybe they simply do not work on mobile devices for some reason.
Good news: I fixed it. Took me way too long to figure out what the problem was.

Bad news: I'm fucking stupid and was booting the clean install to check if mods were working.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
It was just a suggestion.
A suggestion would be something like "It would be easier for the blind if OP just includes the fix in the game" and not making it seem like such a big deal to simply exit steam or extract fix.

it's too much effort for you to delete 1 file, don't do it then
Clearly you can't read:-
Screenshot.png

I do own a copy
It is also for everyone else who are not able to read, not just you. ;)

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Downloaded game from GOFILE can not be launched. Game Launches and then Immediately Closes.

EDIT:
Solution #1: Exit Steam, Launch Game. Play. Re-Launch Steam.
or
Solution #2: Wait until OP fixes the issue.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys.

Can anyone guide me on how to start New Game+. I have a full save from a previous version the is the free roam with all 5 levels subjugated.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to load the stats from the save and not load directly to that save or overwrite it.

A step by step guide in how to start it or if they can point me in the right direction, that would be great as well.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys.

Can anyone guide me on how to start New Game+. I have a full save from a previous version the is the free roam with all 5 levels subjugated.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to load the stats from the save and not load directly to that save or overwrite it.

A step by step guide in how to start it or if they can point me in the right direction, that would be great as well.
If you're already in free roam and you want to keep the old save just make a new save with that character then go talk to the cat out in front of the prison.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
If you're already in free roam and you want to keep the old save just make a new save with that character then go talk to the cat out in front of the prison.
These are all the options that I'm getting when i Talk to the Cat outside of the Prison.

IMG20231220170236.jpg

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Downloaded game from GOFILE can not be launched. Game Launches and then Immediately Closes.

EDIT:
Solution #1: Exit Steam, Launch Game. Play. Re-Launch Steam.
or
Solution #2: Wait until OP fixes the issue.
I used workupload and it started fine.

babeyboo

Jan 24, 2023
I have no idea why it's error, what's game version are you currently used?
v1.2.8.23 but I don't know if it's because of my computer or the version. I downloaded it again and it's still the same so I wanted to see if anyone else has the same problem.
By the way, I would like to ask how to turn off the auto-save feature.

Reactions: spokkimax

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Actually now that I think about it it is kinda insane that this game has all kinds of systems jobs and more but you can only wear 1 outfit the entire game outside of jobs.

Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes