danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
Don't have the save right now, so I'll just explain it over my current save game
Red X - must have
Pink X - good to have

Basically you need a lot of endurance, so that Karryn can take more dicking before cumming.
Some willpower to spam 'healing thoughts' (restore energy)
And some dexterity because it increases the pleasure damage you deal to the enemies.
Also, get the items that give you more energy, especially the bracelet that gives you energy regen.

Karryn starts as a pure girl, so it may be hard to transition into a slut. If you're not experienced, I'd recommend picking up fights at the bar - where the enemies are the strongest on lvl1 - and just getting repeatedly defeated to unlock some passives and sex skills and be able to fight the prisoners with your body as soon as you can.

If you want to be an actual cumdump later on and just skip your turns while they're fucking you, you can ignore stamina and revitalize edicts.

!!!Nerd talk below!!!

Thank you for the reply, I have saved the details and am already going this build.

ion_engine

Dec 20, 2023
y'all can help me?
ReferenceError: LAYER_TYPE_HIPS is not defined
new BellyLayer (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/CC_Mod/bundle.js:14319:21)
Object.initialize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/CC_Mod/bundle.js:14440:18)
initialize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/CC_Mod/bundle.js:15333:16)
Object.initializePregMod (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/CC_Mod/bundle.js:15393:5)
Object.CC_Mod.initialize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/CC_Mod/CC_Mod.js:97:29)
Game_Party.loadGamePrison (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/CC_Mod/CC_Mod.js:177:12)
Game_Party.loadGamePrison (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/mods/CC_Mod/bundle.js:10620:24)
eval (eval
Game_Interpreter.command355 (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1740:5), :1:12)
Game_Interpreter.command355 (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1740:5)
Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8939:34)

dunno what to do

Jun 21, 2019
"Oh hey guys, i uploaded the Game. Pirates need to download xyz and do this and that to be able to play it."

Ever wonder what life would be if that would be done by default prior to uploading it ? What's even the point of an empty dummyloader ? It can be easily replaced with the actual steamModsloader for the minority who needs it...looking at , last changes to steamModsloader was done 2 months ago. Its not that he needs to re-upload/update steamModsloader every time.
I bought the game on last autumn sale - before that i downloaded game from here and has ZERO issues, but that’s not the point - the point is that there are people for whom in under ideal conditions - something always goes wrong, as if they cursed.

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
try a search or read back a few pages. it's a very common problem that has been answered many many many times.
Great, i found this answer via search mode. You realize that if a question has be asked many many times that there are many many search results, which seem to no kind of order. I got 15 pages of search findings.

Sure i look though it, thanks for the content. But if it's answered many many times before, why not link it to the first comment. I saw the comment saying that no one would read it there. Well did you try?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Great, i found this answer via search mode. You realize that if a question has be asked many many times that there are many many search results, which seem to no kind of order. I got 15 pages of search findings.

Sure i look though it, thanks for the content. But if it's answered many many times before, why not link it to the first comment. I saw the comment saying that no one would read it there. Well did you try?
Guess what many many comments aka the same problem over and over again means? It means there's many many of the same solution given too.

Fancy that huh?

Edit: I looked back LITERALLY one page, and you wouldn't believe it, THERE'S THE SOLUTION given for the 20 billionth time:

People aren't lazy though, nope siree bob.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

There is an option under your preference settings that allows you to sort search results by most recent.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Y'all face palming legit critics instead of "Hey why this cracked steam game not open while steam is on? what's steam loader" for the 3 trillions times

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Is there a way to disable the riots? Not sure if this is a bug, which is since release, or just a bad feature but I always lose all edicts in level 2 + research when they riot level 2 -.-

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Y'all face palming legit critics instead of "Hey why this cracked steam game not open while steam is on? what's steam loader" for the 3 trillions times
They probably won't understand what it means either. With critics you can at least communicate sensibly.

alekc

Mar 27, 2020
Ошибка: не удалось загрузить: img/karryn/defend/pubic_black_normal_preg.png
Function.ImageManager.isReady (расширение Chrome://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMisc.js:3988:29)
TachieSprite.updateTachie (расширение Chrome://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_BattleTachie.js:162:26)
TachieSprite.update (расширение Chrome://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_BattleTachie.js:114:22)
расширение Chrome://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4089:19
Массив.forEach ()
Sprite.update (расширение Chrome://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4087:19)
Sprite.update (расширение Chrome://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/ApngPicture.js:984:24)
расширение Chrome://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4089:19
Массив.forEach ()
Sprite.update (расширение Chrome://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4087:19) как решить ?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a way to disable the riots? Not sure if this is a bug, which is since release, or just a bad feature but I always lose all edicts in level 2 + research when they riot level 2 -.-
You need to get insurance for rooms that can Riot so they repair automatically

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
See this is my problem with this game. DLC aside, this hasn't done almost anything in the past couple years. I don't want him to keep working on this game. The developer was good. This game is good but it's done. We already bought it. We're not gonna buy it a second time. We're not still paying for it, so why is he still tweaking very minor stuff on this game. He should move on to another game. He's good, but at this point, I have redownloaded the game a couple times already and found practically no new content. So what's the point.

And here's another thing, Most of my mods don't work no more, and I don't get what's the need. It's essentially the same game.

May 18, 2020
See this is my problem with this game. DLC aside, this hasn't done almost anything in the past couple years. I don't want him to keep working on this game. The developer was good. This game is good but it's done. We already bought it. We're not gonna buy it a second time. We're not still paying for it, so why is he still tweaking very minor stuff on this game. He should move on to another game. He's good, but at this point, I have redownloaded the game a couple times already and found practically no new content. So what's the point.

And here's another thing, Most of my mods don't work no more, and I don't get what's the need. It's essentially the same game.
They made a solid game with melty's and an absolute banger with Karryn, but reading his last post, he just moved out on his own this year, and needs to figure out his life. And that is fine. Patiently waiting for the next game if there will be one and wishing them the best. Thankfully there are a lot of games made and also translated from the japanese backlog so it is not like we depend on Remtairy for our daily dose of dopamine.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

why would i waste my time doing a search for you and link a post for it when you can, and should, do it yourself?

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021

If you actually went back into the game and looked into it you'd notice most of the standing CGs have been updated and a lot of the code is being updated to prepare for the upcoming P-cup DLC. So all these updates are backside and coding work in order to finish up this last DLC and then any bugfixes after its release before the dev moves on to another game.

Yes the updates will break mods, because a lot of the code and CGs have changed, if you want to play modded you're better off finding an older version of the game to playa round with as a lot of mod devs are waiting for the DLC to be released so they dont have to update their mods every time a bit of code or a CG is changed

Reactions: GhostProject
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes