EliasWynter

Dec 10, 2022
I found a solution that works for me a couple minutes ago for Karryn's Prison crashing at startup on fresh install/No Mods. crash report seems to point towards Greenworks causing the crash and deleting it from www/lib lets me start the game
Thank you for this, just got the most recent update and was having this issue. Couldn't figure out why it was happening. Deleting Greenworks fixed it!

Max4

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone with a great build that is a balance between the warrior and slut? I read dextery build somewhere, not sure how it works.

May 27, 2022
Everytime i go into combat, at the start of the action phase I take some stamina damage, i dont have any passive that does that, someone knows if it is a bug? if it is, how can I get rid of it?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Tnx, it worked. Btw there's only said "1. Extract and run." in installation popup and previous versions worked with open steam
The question has been asked about and answered pretty much EVERY page of the thread for the last few months. Many people have requested the first post be updated too, but honestly that wouldn't help that much (it didn't on various other threads when the first post was updated).

Frankly, step 1 of problem solving a bug / error in a game on this site is to read the thread. I know it's long, but the search function on the forum helps with that. So either starting with the most recent posts and reading back from there or searching and sorting the results by most recent would find the answer to what you asked in a few seconds instead of posting the question and waiting for someone to tell you what's already written dozens of times.

Seriously, posting about a bug should be the last step after finding a bug in a game, not the first. Unfortunately, most people start with posting and do nothing else themselves.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (v1.2.8.23):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Last edited:
Reactions: sagasenor

mark460

Aug 12, 2017
Is there any way to get the old version? I updated to the latest version only to find out that I hate the new CG...

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Holy cow 40$ powerpoint game, I remember this game was 10$
Remitaire thinking they are triple A and shit.
Need likeat least 1000% more content than that instead of 600 hours for every challenge run.
i bouth it for like 2 dollars and i regret it lmao
that last level sucks man

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes