Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So, I feel like I missed out a little, but how do statistics work in this game?
Does everything go up by itself when you level up? Or does it depend on what you do? Or is there some secret menu that I don't know about that allows me to assign the statistics?
Stats level up depending on what you do in the game. And when enough stats are leveled up warden level automatically goes up too.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Just being curious, has anyone ever managed to get karryn pregnant with all the available species? (inc slime <-- literally a pain in the ass, yeti, etc.) and knocked up by the bosses? i tried couple of times (still virgin, intending to give first time to the said species/ boss), however they never really get interested in karryn's pussy LOL and i got defeated before i managed to survive all stm & energy loss

I vaguely rmb the last time i played this game i did manage to get some species/ boss to knock her up after grinding a lot but the pre-requisite was its late gmae + karryn was no longer a virgin (& in fact, alr very slutty), but i wanted to know if its possible to give her first time & get knocked up at the same time by a specific species/ boss/ npc
What the fuck was that?

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Might be a dumb question, but is the option to take longer shifts on the minigames only available during free play? Or is it an Edict or something?

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Who knows, All Passives Displayed mod works fine with a new version of the game or nah?
Don't wanna try to use that mod, because i can screw up my whole shit.

JACKKILER000

Jun 24, 2018
MY FORUM FELLOWS! WHEN DOWNLOADING THE MODS, MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THE RIGHT FOLDER!!! READ THE DEVELOPER'S PAGE CAREFULLY SO YOU DON'T END UP DOWNLOADING THE "MASTER" VERSION INSTEAD OF THE "RELEASE".

tags: how to install, mod install, help, CCmod, fastcutins error

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
How The actual fuck a single toy does double amount of pleasure compared to 3 actual dicks???
It's almost like lead dev cant compete with his wife diddlo and she hit it with "honey its the same as every dude out there" so and his dumbass actually bought it.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Does anyone prefer the new map CG in 1.2.8 or the old one? I liked both but my save files cant be used for the old version so Im fucked

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
Hey, sorry if there's already an answer somewhere in the thread, but is there any estimation for the release of the new dlc? Tried looking for a few pages back if anyone talked about it but it's just cg/steam loader stuff.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes