swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

Lockete

Jan 4, 2023
Can someone send me a list of games similar too Karryn's prisons in gameplay with options of both sexual and basic combat?

Dragiko

Jul 25, 2020
Literally in the first battle, the random desire increases after a round of enemy attacks by 10. How to fix it?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
What does the number exactly change? I need to be visible naked to enter the night mode. How does this change with a number?
In other parts of the code where getNightModeScoreRequirement is used , a value raises for every 'revealing' thing she has in her current state. So clothes in disarray increase the number and visible cum does as well. The change that I suggest is the threshold at which point the game decides that she is revealing enough to be considered 'scandalous' and therefore activate the 'night mode'. Ofc running around naked alone increases the number enough to cross the 'scandalous' threshold.
Changing the necessary threshold for the value to 50 means that even though she has multiple revealing attributes and these increase the value, it will never cross the 50 mark (as it is just too high). Thus, night mode is never activated.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.26 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.8.26 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
So everyone is just pretending the guy isn't ruining the art in this game bit by bit?

Removed any and all fire from her eyes. The face is so generic and soulless i am unironically convinced it is AI generated.
I hope the OP keeps a record of the real game for download before this garbage ruined it.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So everyone is just pretending the guy isn't ruining the art in this game bit by bit?

Removed any and all fire from her eyes. The face is so generic and soulless i am unironically convinced it is AI generated.
I hope the OP keeps a record of the real game for download before this garbage ruined it.
Yeah, the first time I saw it, I also thought it's AI generated.

Could be solved by just having an option to switch to the old sprite, providing more customization is always better than forcing a change like this.

However, I have archived v1.2.6.20 FULL which is the build right before the integration of Steam workshop.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,

First of All, I love this game!

Question: is there a way to make Karryn's starting clothes stage permanently a 2 or 3?

I found the code to have her naked, but I don't want her completely nude: just a bit dishevelled/half-clothed.

Any help is appreciated! :-*

Always NG,
Minoin!

natsugajeel2000

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to reduce the time for bar and reception? 30 minutes too long, and when I go into js plugins and change the all battle times to the same, the game displays an NaN number for time? Wanna make it 10 minutes

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes