negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Why does the gym reputation always reset to zero? is that supposed to be a thing?
There's a reputation decay on the jobs if you do not do them on some days, iirc there's 4-5 days of time before the decay happens so you not have to do every job on the same day.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
So I might have time to make another small contribution of assets or I might not. Depends on how things go, but I was playing around with this. I used the guard defeat as a base because I thought it made the most sense pose wise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't have the knowledge to implement it myself, but I could make the required stuff potentially for the scenes. If anyone's interested in picking this up lemme know.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
So I might have time to make another small contribution of assets or I might not. Depends on how things go, but I was playing around with this. I used the guard defeat as a base because I thought it made the most sense pose wise.

I wouldn't have the knowledge to implement it myself, but I could make the required stuff potentially for the scenes. If anyone's interested in picking this up lemme know.

Took way less time than I expected. Here's the preview and the files for all the humanoids. I'd also like to do the werewolves, but it'll be later. The Yetis will probably take significant redrawing, but I also want to do them.

I'm also considering doing the stripper minigame as it could be a fun place for birth scenes too. Don't know how hard this would all be to implement. I've attached a rar with the assets as well, but once again, these are just assets its not a full mod so someone else would have to implement them.

If anyone else has any interesting ideas that they need art for reach out to me, I'd like to hear them. Personally I think it'd be fun to add an entire other side job, but it'd be a hell of a lot of work.

View attachment Birth Mod.rar

Last edited:

shadowguy128

Feb 15, 2020
Deleting/commenting out lines inside this if statement should prevent her from giving birth, making her permanently pregnant.
View attachment 3209813

if (fertilityState === FertilityState.DUE_DATE) {
actor.__CCMod_gavebirth = true;
actor.mapTemplateEvent_giveBirth();

I should delete exactly this?

im going to do that right now if the game breaks when she reaches due date then it wont be it

shadowguy128

Feb 15, 2020
Hey whats the same between My Summer Car and Karryns Prison?

They both make me want to rip all of my hair out.

First my save file got corrupted somehow and went blank, then I go to install several mods through Vortex and then when I start the game up to test if the edited JS code works I get a error message saying the main Mod Manager broke. Its currently 1AM for me so tomorrow im going to redo everything I did all of today. If anyone wants to help me with making sure I dont do it I highly ablige since I know somewhat on how to do it.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Here's a guide to enabling manual saving (for all difficulties) and preventing autosave from overwriting your manual save files.
At the time of writing, the game version is 1.2.8.20, although I doubt this game will receive any major updates that would invalidate this guide.
If you're new to this, I highly recommend keeping backup copies of the original files.

Enable Manual Saving

Open Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyPrison.js with any text editor (Windows built-in Notepad works just fine), and search for "Can Save" (without quotation marks), you'll find this section:
JavaScript:
//////////
// Can Save
////////////

//Save Menu
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
    return this.easyMode() || $gameSwitches.value(SWITCH_TEST_MODE_ID) || (Prison.freeMode() && ConfigManager.cheatDisableAutosave);
};
Simply edit this function to always return true, like this:
JavaScript:
//Save Menu
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
    return true;
};

Tweak Autosave

The idea is to make autosave always use specific slots, and as long as we don't manually save to those slots, there's no danger of the manual save files being overwritten.

Open Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\YEP_X_Autosave.js, search for "getCurrentAutosaveSlot", the first match would lead you to this section:
JavaScript:
//=============================================================================
// StorageManager
//=============================================================================

StorageManager.getCurrentAutosaveSlot = function() {
  return this._currentAutosaveSlot;
};

StorageManager.setCurrentAutosaveSlot = function(savefileId) {
  this._currentAutosaveSlot = savefileId;
};

StorageManager.performAutosave = function() {
  if ($gameMap.mapId() <= 0) return;
  if ($gameTemp._autosaveNewGame) return;
  if (!$gameSystem.canAutosave()) return;
  SceneManager._scene.performAutosave();
};
Now we need to edit the second function (setCurrentAutosaveSlot) so it sets the autosave slot to specific slots instead of the current/last saved slot. Before we begin, you need to decide how you'd like the autosave feature to work:

A) The most simple solution: make autosave always use one specific slot, just replace "savefileId" with the slot number you desire. For example, if you want slot 1 to be used for autosave:
JavaScript:
  this._currentAutosaveSlot = 1;
};

B) Since the game has 24 save slots, you can split them into different "groups", for example: when you save to slot 1~11, the game uses slot 12 for autosave; when you save to slot 13~23, the game uses slot 24 for autosave:
JavaScript:
  this._currentAutosaveSlot = savefileId < 13 ? 12 : 24;
};
Of course, you can also use slot 1 / 13 instead of 12 / 24, then you need to remember to use 2~12 and 14~24 for manual saving:
JavaScript:
  this._currentAutosaveSlot = savefileId < 13 ? 1 : 13;
};

C) Or if you need more save slots, you need to first increase the number of save slots:
Open Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins.js and search for "Max Files", you'll find this line starting with "YEP_SaveCore":
JavaScript:
{"name":"YEP_SaveCore","status":true,"description":"v1.06 Alter the save menu for a more aesthetic layout\nand take control over the file system's rules.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Max Files":"24","Saved Icon":"231","Empty Icon":"230","Return After Saving":"true","Auto New Index":"true","---Action Window---":"","Load Command":"Load","Save Command":"Save","Delete Command":"Delete","---Help Window---":"","Select Help":"Please select a file slot.","Load Help":"Loads the data from the saved game.","Save Help":"Saves the current progress in your game.","Delete Help":"Deletes all data from this save file.","---Delete---":"","Delete Filename":"Damage2","Delete Volume":"100","Delete Pitch":"150","Delete Pan":"0","---Info Window---":"","Show Game Title":"false","Invalid Game Text":"This save is for a different game.","Empty Game Text":"Empty","Map Display Name":"true","Party Display":"2","Party Y Position":"this.lineHeight() + Window_Base._faceHeight","Show Actor Names":"true","Name Font Size":"20","Show Actor Level":"true","Level Font Size":"20","Level Format":"\\c[16]%1 \\c[0]%3","Data Font Size":"20","Data Column 1":"PRISON LEVEL, date, order, control, corruption","Data Column 2":"location, income, expense, gold count, title count","Data Column 3":"DIFFICULTY, TOTAL DAYS, TOTAL PLAYTHROUGHS, TOTAL GAMECLEARS, playtime","Data Column 4":"","---Vocabulary---":"","Map Location":"","Playtime":"Playtime:","Save Count":"Total Saves:","Gold Count":"%1:","---Technical---":"","Save Mode":"auto","Local Config":"config.rpgsave","Local Global":"global.rpgsave","Local Save":"file%1.rpgsave","Web Config":"RPG %1 Config","Web Global":"RPG %1 Global","Web Save":"RPG %1 File%2","---Confirmation---":"","Load Confirmation":"true","Load Text":"Do you wish to load this save file?","Save Confirmation":"true","Save Text":"Do you wish to overwrite this save file?","Delete Confirmation":"true","Delete Text":"Do you wish to delete this save file?","Confirm Yes":"Yes","Confirm No":"No"}},
Just edit the number (24 by default) after "Max Files" and save the file. I'll increase the number from 24 to 40, then make the game autosave to slot 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 when I manually save to slot 1~9 / 11~19 / 21~29 / 31~39 :
(Back to YEP_X_Autosave.js)
JavaScript:
  this._currentAutosaveSlot = Math.ceil(savefileId / 10) * 10;
};
Or if you prefer to use slot 1/ 11 / 21 / 31 instead, just subtract 9 at the end.
JavaScript:
  this._currentAutosaveSlot = Math.ceil(savefileId / 10) * 10 - 9;
};
Now you just need to remember not to save to the slots designated for autosave. You can be more creative when modifying this function, just remember that when you load the game it always starts in the menu, and as soon as you close the menu, the game will autosave. You need to make sure that your code for setting _currentAutosaveSlot works if the savefileId IS the autosave slot for that range.

Bonus: Rolling Autosave

There is a way to make autosave always save to a new slot instead of overwriting the old one. This could be useful if you want to redo a fight that didn't go well: simply load the previous save.
JavaScript:
  this._currentAutosaveSlot = savefileId > 23 ? 1 : savefileId + 1;
};
23 is the maximum slot used by autosave minus 1, so the game would autosave to slot 1, 2, 3 ... 24 then back to 1 again. You can change this number to 19, and the game will use slot 1-20 for rolling autosave, leaving slot 21-24 for manual saves. Just remember that saving to those slots would reset the next rolling autosave slot back to 1 (since 21-24 is larger than 19).

Last edited:

daru

Oct 5, 2017
CC or KP aren't letting me save somehow. If I enable them, when I try to save I hear an error sound and it doesn't do anything, I'm not going to play the game without them...
EDIT: it's not CP or KP, it's RJ Cheat Menu....it breaks the save system. Now I have to understand how to change values without that...

Last edited:
Reactions: hkmalaysia1

IPRA

Jun 8, 2022
If anyone else has any interesting ideas that they need art for reach out to me, I'd like to hear them. Personally I think it'd be fun to add an entire other side job, but it'd be a hell of a lot of work.
The game's discord has gathered a large number of modders and programmers who will help turn your pictures into a mod.

Nov 4, 2018
i got an issue my game dosent upload when i click the game to open. how do i get it to work???
Crashing game? At this time of year! At this time of day! In this part of the country! Localized entirely within your kitchen?!?

Can yoy close Steam or install Dummy Steam, please?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes