Nibba1ggez

Sep 20, 2022
Does anyone know how to install ccmod manually? I have not been able to install it with vortex and Mod Organizer 2, I used to do it manually but with the updates it is no longer possible and the guide on gitgud is outdated

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I have a problem, the game does not open. The window opens but closes instantly and does nothing, any solution?
There's none, you will never be able to play the game, even if you buy it on steam.
PS: Do not listen when people tell you to use the forum search to look for answers to your problems, there might've been people with that same question and those might've been answered already, but they're lies i tell you, LIES!

Helellion

Apr 17, 2022
I am having an issue where, after trying to install the CC mods, trying to open the game creates a window that loads for a second and then disappears. I tried deleting the file and unzipping a new one without the mods, but it had the same issues, and opening the files, it looks like the mods are already there. Does anyone know a fix to this?

Edit: just noticed someone is having a similar issue, huh.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Its almost as if we have a way to search for solutions to problems that have been asked time and time again for within this thread! Hmmm i wonder where it could be!

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Fan: normal proportional breast size please
remtairy: you will see nothing but boobs
At this fucking rate the next dlc would be karryn boob slam everyone out of existence
also they really be high af thinking they can get away with replacing all poses with AI generated shit and put a 40$ price tag on it

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
We have reach a point where these retards are even going to the official discord to ask why their game just opens and closes again and then have the awkward silence when asked if they brought the game on steam or dlsite :FacePalm:
These people should be banned tbh. People shouldn't be allowed to post if they are not willing to read.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
The face matches fuck all the only thing it's more is generic. You developed Stockholm syndrome.
aaah im not sure what u did wrote at start xD
anyway for me old face was way more generic and simple thats the whole reason im liking the new one, old one barely had lips it was like one of those old animes were female mouth is just a hole, the new art have good touch on lips also eyes have more emotion and personality to them... bro i think you are too attached to the old model due to playing KP for a while, kinda like nostalgia effect, just let it go and start to see the pros of new face!

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Fan: normal proportional breast size please
remtairy: you will see nothing but boobs
At this fucking rate the next dlc would be karryn boob slam everyone out of existence
also they really be high af thinking they can get away with replacing all poses with AI generated shit and put a 40$ price tag on it
They already added the "Reduce tit size" option. What, do you want even smaller?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
aaah im not sure what u did wrote at start xD
anyway for me old face was way more generic and simple thats the whole reason im liking the new one, old one barely had lips it was like one of those old animes were female mouth is just a hole, the new art have good touch on lips also eyes have more emotion and personality to them... bro i think you are too attached to the old model due to playing KP for a while, kinda like nostalgia effect, just let it go and start to see the pros of new face!
The new face looks like a molded tea shop baby doll run through AI generation a million times back forth. This shit unattractable to begin with

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes