PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
The H cup being the smallest is enough to feed a full growth cow into adulthood again and remtairy still think "Hey's let's kill off Lactose tolerant people, with more milk"
Ijust want to see karryn walking straight, is that too much to ask?
my guy if you want a plank for woman there are 95% of games out in the wild of F95zone for you to enjoy Dont waste the opportunity here!

Queen of Ultra

May 7, 2020
The new face looks like a molded tea shop baby doll run through AI generation a million times back forth. This shit unattractable to begin with
i knew it!! my version was v1.2.1 and when i updated it too the latest version i knew something is weird here first i thought it was new art style but it more look like AI generated bruh i hope they back to the original art

edit : nvrmind it is new art style guess we need accept it for now but i hope in future we get to choice old art or the new art

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: droglob

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
i knew it!! my version was v1.2.1 and when i updated it too the latest version i knew something is weird here first i thought it was new art style but it more look like AI generated bruh i hope they back to the original art
There's people here unironically saying AI generated shit has more emotion and personality. It's a losing battle.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Waiting for the game to be fully complete takes years.. but worth it... still waiting on for karryn as a nurse (medical room) and study model (library) and more.. every map has a chance of side job..
The devs never announced anything about adding that. Are you hoping for mods to do it?

• Angry
Reactions: spokkimax

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
game starts to load then immediately closes, did I do something wrong? saw another thread on reddit saying to close steam but that didn't work
EDIT, fixed, went into task manager and closed everything steam related that was running in the background

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Anyone have game version v1.2.8.27?

Or a version of the Fast Cut-In mods that works with v1.2.8.26? I've tried 3.0.4, 3.0.3, 3.0.2, 3.0.1, 3.0.0, 2.1.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.0 and none of them work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
game starts to load then immediately closes, did I do something wrong? saw another thread on reddit saying to close steam but that didn't work
EDIT, fixed, went into task manager and closed everything steam related that was running in the background
Today a bro learned that "minimize to tray" isn't the same as closed. Computer skills level up!

Simolone

Jan 3, 2020
Hello I have a little problem .
I play karryn prison with mod with vortex.
The game work well the first time but if I restart my computer it just crash everytime I execute the program.
Can someone help me pls ?

• Angry
Reactions: Nemesis Navro

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
does the CCmod still work with the current version of the game?
It works. New Question:
Is the PERO Cheat Mod incompatible with the CCMod?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes