mark460

Aug 12, 2017
Guess there is no point to 'update' since the planned changes are only downgrades IMO.
The AI generated 'art' looks soulless, even kind of creepy and the boob bomb? I thought it was a fucking joke but it turns out they're really doing this.
Bigger boob size looks awful to me, but I guess it's just not my fetish >.<

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
So is the cc mod compatible with the newest version? Udated yet?
i have turned off pregnancy visuals and not problem so far (finished level2) i think i did read some pages ago that it seems hair have some problem with battle masturbation but i havent unlocked battle masturbation so im not sure about that.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Guess there is no point to 'update' since the planned changes are only downgrades IMO.
The AI generated 'art' looks soulless, even kind of creepy and the boob bomb? I thought it was a fucking joke but it turns out they're really doing this.
Bigger boob size looks awful to me, but I guess it's just not my fetish >.<
Lol. I love people who can't tell A.I. art from real art.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Getting fucked in the ass: 20% pleasure bar
"Hey nice tits": 2000% pleasure bar filled up 200 times instant orgasm
Fucking lead dev is a cuck thinking he till the one who top being the cameraman giving morale support
Your Karryn's sight resist is probably way too low. This can happen quickly especially if you are doing stripper side job on a regular basis.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Getting fucked in the ass: 20% pleasure bar
"Hey nice tits": 2000% pleasure bar filled up 200 times instant orgasm
Fucking lead dev is a cuck thinking he till the one who top being the cameraman giving morale support
Some people like dirty talk more then getting fucked in the ass?
You built her this way also

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes