desgrasa

Oct 23, 2018
would cc mod work on newest version just for the autosave?
i just have this compulsory need for saving all the time.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I hope one day there is a gallery room like the test area, and let you change parameters in it, get into fights, control the poses and outcome of these battles, and have all the portraits and standing graphics etc.. All I would want one last thing choice between long hair or short and with those typical hair colours. What you think lads?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I hope one day there is a gallery room like the test area, and let you change parameters in it, get into fights, control the poses and outcome of these battles, and have all the portraits and standing graphics etc.. All I would want one last thing choice between long hair or short and with those typical hair colours. What you think lads?
But you already have almost everything you want. You already can get into customized fights on 5th level after you finish the game. For others(like controlling poses and outcome of battles) it just takes a little bit of effort and by effort I mean cheating and/or modifying game files to make yourself op. I think the only thing you can't do is controlling facial expressions at will, which can be probably done with a mod but I doubt anyone would bother with making a mod just to do that.

Long hair could be good looking but I am not sure if it can be made because it would also block a lot of view and enemy poses would need to be altered so her hair does not clip through enemies. It seems like a lot of work.

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
Hey all, sorry for bothering, but I have a question...

Is it possible to edit something in .js files to make it that KISS and TOYS when used DOES NOT affect the Empress ending ?
That really depends on your understanding of javascript, or departing from that, how well you understand ANSI C. Javascript is very similar to C.

If you have an understanding of either of those enough to be able to read the code, the only factor there is opening the right .js file and knowing the right variable to look for. My guess, however, would be in one of the files pertaining specifically to Karryn. I use Notepad++ to edit these and other javascript files, partly because it's freeware, but it's also pretty bad ass. I've made this game do things I want or don't do things I don't want as I please, to some extent, simply because I know how to edit the code in ways that don't cause the game to crash.

You will be somewhat handicapped in this endeavor, as there are some pieces of the game that are handled within the .json files that you can't edit directly like this, so you will need editors for those files. There are some online utilities that aren't horrible. Apart from all that, you can pretty much make the game behave as you wish,as long as you're willing to put in the work and have the necessary skill.

You could also go the route of using RPGMaker, but I can't speak on that method.

Reactions: CereBros

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Slutty focus on dexterity and mind
Strong agl or str and stamina
Dex and mind for all runs
Aligity doesnt work that well in pure runs and you still gonna take a chunk of damgage and pleasure for every evades or counterattack
counterattacks also raise your pleasure bar for every hit you dish out
Skewer raises your pleasure per strike by x2,x3, and x4 as you go double triple and quadruple hit upgrades

Due to game being funny, enemies often have higher stats than you as you go down the line, at somepoint they will always have higher stats than you and you will always be the last to get a move no matter how high your agility is

Strength in general you want to keep in real low, higher strength equal higher stamina requrired for attack moves, endurances and stmina training wont cut it because it also scale by percentage, the damge it dish out doesnt and isnt worth it, only vital point of value is its special strike, because of the FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SLIME FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT PIECE OF SHIT SLIME.

and due to the game being funny you just not be able to tank their attack most of the time no matter how high your stamina is,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yarr

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Do you guys have sugestion about what edict should i choose for
1. Make karyyn strong
2. Make karyyn Slutty
Thank you in advance
My goto is always dex, mind, end. Dex is sex damage and aoe/debuff, mind to always have control (I decide which sex action can/cannot be done and to stop her from being a total slut) and end is a must if you don't want be orgasm-locked once you go slutty or downed by the first enemy attack.
And not only edict but also playstyle. Otherwise you won't level the skill fast enough (meaning your stats will be more balanced, which is bad). You'll want to focus on one of the three attack types. If possible, only attack with this type. Meaning Atk, block/recover/anything-else, Atk and so on. Always do at least one mind action per round.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Look this sound crazy but there should be a nsfw option so I can play at work
I play this game 5 hours a day and the last time I wanked to this was a week ago

• Haha
Reactions: otoboke

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
P cups without more animations/petting options/nipple fuck its a waste
Just a question, it was confirmed that wouldn't have any of this? i really don't know, it would be a really waste of potencial, smaller boobs remove possibilites, but bigger boobs expands(pum not intended) it, i was really anxious to see new animations/interactions, and was trully hoping for nipple fuck to be added(no judge boyz)

Reactions: L4ki

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Do you guys have sugestion about what edict should i choose for
1. Make karyyn strong
2. Make karyyn Slutty
Thank you in advance
i think that depends if you want a pure run or slut run, or kinda wants to resist as long as you can(in this case maybe stronger)

abhi20

May 18, 2022
Basically what Karryn can get exposed to is all dependant on her desires. If you want to boost it along, you can use the Willpower skills that boost her desires. If you want to know the precise requirements, they are by default (pardon the code, but I can't be arsed to type them all out):

JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.kissingMouthDesireRequirement = function(kissingLvl, karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;
    if(kissingLvl === KISS_LVL_TWO) {
        req += 15;
    }

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FIRST_KISS_ID)) req -= 15;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_FINGERCLAW_ID)) req += 35;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_LIPGLOSS_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.blowjobMouthDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_PHONESTRAP_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.suckFingersMouthDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.blowjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_PHONESTRAP_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.mouthSwallowCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this._denyingInternalEjaculations) {
        req += 5 + this.sadismLvl() * 2;
    }

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.handjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 80;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_SCORPION_ID)) req += 30;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_NAILPOLISH_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.cockPettingCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.boobsPettingBoobsDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.nipplesPettingBoobsDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.tittyFuckBoobsDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_EYELINER_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.tittyFuckCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PEARL_ID)) req += 20;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_EYELINER_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.clitPettingPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.cunnilingusPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussyPettingPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussySexPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_HIGHHEELS_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussySexCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) req += 20;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_HIGHHEELS_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussyCreampieCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) req += 20;

}

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.buttPettingButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.spankingButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_MIDI_ID)) req += 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analPettingButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analSexButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_SCARF_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analSexCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_DOUBLE_ID)) req += 20;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_SCARF_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analCreampieCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_DOUBLE_ID)) req += 20;

}

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.rimjobMouthDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_GOLDGLASS_ID)) req += 20;

if(ConfigManager.disableRimjobs) return 999;
    return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.footjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_GOLDGLASS_ID)) req += 30;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.clitToyPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussyToyPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 110;

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FIRST_SEX_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analToyButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.bodyBukkakeCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 35;

if(this._denyingExternalEjaculations) {
        req = Math.min(req + 10 + this.sadismLvl() * 5, this.faceBukkakeCockDesireRequirement());
    }

return req;
};
Game_Actor.prototype.faceBukkakeCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 90;

if(this._denyingExternalEjaculations) {
    }

return req;
};
So, for example, the Mouth Desire requirement for someone to kiss Karryn is a base of 75, which gets boosted by another 15 if her kissing level is 2 or higher - but reduced by 15 if she gets the first kiss passive (which she'll have before she gets to level 2, so the level 2 just cancels out the first kiss passive). Further, you can increase or reduce it with certain accessories. Enjoy.

edit: Oh, btw, I may have raised some of those requirements I pasted above, as I've been trying to get the kick counter and stupid handjobs get in the way. But I didn't change many, or by very much. For the original list you can check RemtairyKarrynPassives.js in your own library.
what is the name of this file??

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
would cc mod work on newest version just for the autosave?
i just have this compulsory need for saving all the time.
Almost all the gameplay mods and visual mods are outdated and only up to date for older versions of the game and will not be updated until the the CG updates (now finished) and P-cup DLC are released as it would be a bunch of excess work to have to update the mod every time because something got changed so expect those updates a few months down the line. Rem has said release target is within the first half of 2024 for id guesstimate about another couple months give or take a couple weeks for the P-cups to release

Reactions: spokkimax

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I can't run the game at all, I wonder what's the problem?
I don't know man, you might want to try downloading it again.

There's also a chance this could be the 100th time someone's had a similar issue, could be that too.

OofieChan

Jun 17, 2021
I don't know man, you might want to try downloading it again.

There's also a chance this could be the 100th time someone's had a similar issue, could be that too.
Alright, gonna try to redownload the game again using Workupload. Hopefully it will work

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes