OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.1 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Do you have a mirror for the game download? Pixeldrain only downloads in bytes per second...

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I suggest staying at 1.2.7 versions before moving on

Mods arent catching up yet and therent any meaningful changes

Spend sometimes saying goodbye to karryn old arts, you'll miss them a lot
New art is horridly awful and unasked for

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord5

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So, everytime i start NW.exe, the game open for a split second then instantly dissapear, is there a fix for that ? i'm not using mods
That's the update for you ver Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.1 FULL causing more problems, I personally got setprocessmitigationpolicy could not be located in the dynamic link library Kernel32.dll. Never got that with any older versions, which means the update is the cause of the problem.

Jul 28, 2018
That's the update for you ver Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.1 FULL causing more problems, I personally got setprocessmitigationpolicy could not be located in the dynamic link library Kernel32.dll. Never got that with any older versions, which means the update is the cause of the problem.
In 1.2.9.1, to help improve performance and fix bugs, they updated the underlying game engine to a newer version that won't work on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1. This is the type of error you will get when running the game on those OSes.

The change caused some other problems so in 1.2.9.4 they've reverted it, but in the future they may go back.

I really wish they'd use the Steam Beta system for this stuff, at least while the bugs are shaken out.

Last edited:

BlackFire96

Sep 2, 2017
This should fix most of the problems with the "no image found" error when acting as a receptionist. No promises on everything, or even if it will all look right, but I fixed it enough to not crash on my current playthrough. I will add to this as I find errors, but feel free to tag me if you see any others. Again, no promises it will look right. It's a rough fix to at least remove the need to restart your game. I have no idea if it will fix everything, as I am def not a programmer.

You should know how this goes by now, but slap this in the install folder. It shouldn't overwrite anything since I didn't want to break anything else, but I noticed some issues in file naming.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
This should fix most of the problems with the "no image found" error when acting as a receptionist. No promises on everything, or even if it will all look right, but I fixed it enough to not crash on my current playthrough. I will add to this as I find errors, but feel free to tag me if you see any others. Again, no promises it will look right. It's a rough fix to at least remove the need to restart your game. I have no idea if it will fix everything, as I am def not a programmer.

You should know how this goes by now, but slap this in the install folder. It shouldn't overwrite anything since I didn't want to break anything else, but I noticed some issues in file naming.
You're probably referring to BBC mod bug. You can use CCMod instead (with setting dark enemies chance to 100% in settings). There is no such problem there

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes