zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry for the silly question but how to get sex gym scenes?
My gym reputation is already 5 and all I'm getting is hardons on screen...

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks friend.
Another question: how I unlock slutty karryn? I mean, in my run she's already Slut Level 155...
Keep letting her get violated. When she can do the sex actions or when you unlock them, it should allow her to start doing sexual things in the gym.

I don't know if there is really a 'fast' way about it. You could try Reception job, call line of men up and have goblin fuck her. Sometimes men will get a special !!! mark and request favors from her. Or just do bar and get her drunk a few times and gangbang scene.

Reactions: zebucetiva

desgrasa

Oct 23, 2018
Almost all the gameplay mods and visual mods are outdated and only up to date for older versions of the game and will not be updated until the the CG updates (now finished) and P-cup DLC are released as it would be a bunch of excess work to have to update the mod every time because something got changed so expect those updates a few months down the line. Rem has said release target is within the first half of 2024 for id guesstimate about another couple months give or take a couple weeks for the P-cups to release
i tested and it works as long as it doens't overwrite the new cgs, so i can still save the game every 5 or 7 steps.

burz_ex

Aug 9, 2020
To run the game on Linux you can download "NORMAL" package from nwjs website ( ) and replace the game files with files from an archive (as you can see - almost all file names are matches).
After that just run "nw" executable and all thing should work fine, cuz the game logic itself contains in the "www" directory.

Apr 10, 2018
Almost all the gameplay mods and visual mods are outdated and only up to date for older versions of the game and will not be updated until the the CG updates (now finished) and P-cup DLC are released as it would be a bunch of excess work to have to update the mod every time because something got changed so expect those updates a few months down the line. Rem has said release target is within the first half of 2024 for id guesstimate about another couple months give or take a couple weeks for the P-cups to release
Sadly this isn't oneone1 or obui so guess it might not have that. Unless.... someone might give it a nudge to the artist and maybe they will consider?

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
To run the game on Linux you can download "NORMAL" package from nwjs website ( ) and replace the game files with files from an archive (as you can see - almost all file names are matches).
After that just run "nw" executable and all thing should work fine, cuz the game logic itself contains in the "www" directory.
I did this (found the info on the proton github of all places) but it doesn't work, causes missing file errors. I'm assuming a specific version is needed.

burz_ex

Aug 9, 2020
I did this (found the info on the proton github of all places) but it doesn't work, causes missing file errors. I'm assuming a specific version is needed.
Works for me:
1 - Download Linux 64-bit version:
2 - Extract the archive to the game root directory ~/Karryn's Prison/ and Accept all replaces
3 - Now my game dir looks like: currentGameDirectoryContent.png
4 - Run the executable "nw" (without .exe)

Also try to run "nw" from the terminal. It may give you helpful error-logs (maybe it's missing some libraries)

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Works for me:
1 - Download Linux 64-bit version:
2 - Extract the archive to the game root directory ~/Karryn's Prison/ and Accept all replaces
3 - Now my game dir looks like: View attachment 3235683
4 - Run the executable "nw" (without .exe)

Also try to run "nw" from the terminal. It may give you helpful error-logs (maybe it's missing some libraries)
like I said, I did this. The game launches, but when I try to access the notes on the desk in the east building I get a loading error Failed to load: audio/se/+a2_Slash_B.ogg

The devs posted a link to the "old" nwjs on the steam page (after they updated it, but then reverted it) so I could compare file dates and tried downloading the same version from the nwjs webpage. I tried 0.53.1 and 0.54 and both of them gave errors on launch to use a newer version so I tried 0.59.1 and that one launches the game, but gives the same missing audio error

I would like to know how the official steam version works on steam deck, because this version will not run through proton at all. Edit: nvm was able to get it to run through proton using the dummy steam loader I neglected to notice. Would still like to run this natively on linux though without errors if possible. Now I have a problem where the official steam version is showing on my library and steam launches it from there even though it shows a purchase button instead of a launch button (in game mode) forcing me to hit the steam button and switch windows. I can't figure out how to remove it either. (probably because I renamed the non-steam game from nw to Karryn's Prison and steam picked it up).

For the record, I tested this in windows without modifying the files and this error doesn't occur. I'm using a steam deck, with very limited knowledge of linux, so no idea how to run it from terminal.

Edit 2: just running the game through terminal gives me a policy logger error related to chrome browser cloud management, 2 elf_dynamic_array_reader.h errors (tag not found), 2 cast_crl.cc(441) CRL - verification failed errors, and a cert_verify_proc_builtin.cc (625) no net_fetcher for performing AIA chasing. When I google all of these errors, I can't find any info regarding rpgmaker or nwjs except the last one I found a bug report on the nwjs github but the report was closed because no proper information was provided. getting the error to popup in the game doesn't really log anything else except an extra no net_fetcher error

Edit 3: the error specifically says +A2_Slash_B.ogg but the actual filename is +A2_Slash_b and by renaming it to a capital B got rid of this specific error, but I don't want to be doing this every time I get an error because it takes 5 minutes to get through the menus to close the game while spamming the retry button.

Edit 4: oof now the game throws up an error when I get into a battle and it called for +A2_Slash_b.ogg why does linux have to be so cringy about case sensitivity.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes