Gigantonkel

Sep 13, 2018
This is a great game but unfortunately also full of mistakes. You have to restart after almost every fight. The more you work on a game, the more mistakes you make.
[ERROR (1703867776959) 12/29/2023 05:39:21pm] Uncaught TypeError: this._equips.map is not a function
[ERROR (1703867776959) 12/29/2023 05:39:21pm] chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js
[ERROR (1703867776959) 12/29/2023 05:39:21pm] undefined

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
The devs never announced anything about adding that. Are you hoping for mods to do it?
Nooo.. i have never hope for anything.. but since the game kept on getting updates, the possibility of them adding things is unknown.. but they did end up adding gym dlc.. even have ideas for the shower room.. i am here just waiting for the game to stop updating.. haha.. but if it keeps going so why not have the hope for those things.. but then again, if they stop, they stop.. never complained about them updating.. instead grateful for the great work.. i am even here for the free stuff.. who doesn't like free..

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
CHEAT MENU for Karryn's Prison

Okay, here's another modification for emerladCoder's Cheat Menu, incorporting the changes of both Sentalion and Abdalmaus who posted here, with some additional modifications.
It's still really clunky to use, even though i removed some things that don't seem to work in KP, but i have zero knowledge of either JavaScript or HTML, so this is the best i can do since a proper GUI is out of my league.

Last update: 04 Sep 2022
View attachment 2024736

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install by following the included readme. I changed it to be loaded via the game's mods feature, so it won't get overwritten by game updates, unless an update changes the mods.txt file.

Open up the cheat menu in-game by pressing 1 (not on NumPad), and navigate the panels with 2 and 3.
Also try pressing F9 for a handy in-game window to see or edit variables and switches much more easily than via the cheat menu :whistle:

Highlights include a working cheat for Edict Points, Corruption, Order and all that good stuff, as well as controlling enemies' and own pleasure and stamina.
Here's some stuff that's changed / new:

All the default cheat menu stuff is still there, like a Teleport feature, changing the game's Switches and Variables, a gold cheat / money cheat, No clip, god mode etc... These work pretty well, but poke around at the others at your own risk! It's a good idea to back up your save before you mess around with this.

Enough talk, here's a small preview:
View attachment 1565771 View attachment 1569415 View attachment 1574317

View attachment 2024736
This cheat mod is outdated

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
shit crashes all the time.
the best of times: 1-3 per day
at the worst of times: 2-6 times per hour

also could use a skip button
even if the crashes werent resetting my progress by a good chunk, al lthe time
then not being able to skip already seen scenes, would still be annoying

also, its useless to just say "Fuck it" and go out for some groceries
-because guess what?
the sex scenes, without you skipping through them like a mad man
can easily take half a hour, at the very least

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021

-because guess what?
Is your game modded in any way by chance because i find it odd your game is crashing that often

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018

-because guess what?
What are you doing to your game? :D

It's not only a game that get's pretty fast to a stable version each update, but it's also one of the autosave heaviest games out there. I'm literally providing game tweaks (and using them myself) to decrease the amount of autosaves the game makes. How do you still lose 'good chunks' of progress? Theoretically, you lose up to one fight.
And what single 'sex scene' takes half an hour? If you are referring to the defeat scenes, there is an option to massively shorten the time (it will probably make the game a bit easier).

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020

-because guess what?
How does your game "crash" exactly? I used to have a problem that the game would randomly crash with the window remaining, sometimes with the infamous Chrome "Aw, Snap" icon. If you share the same symptom, you can try my workaround:

Overwrite the files in the game's folder with the latest version of NW.js, which you can get from the . If you're like me still holding on Windows 7, the last version that runs on Windows 7 is v0.72.0, which you can get from , look for the file named nwjs-v0.72.0-win-x64.zip .

I've done that since a few versions ago and didn't have any issues playing the game, no more random crashes either.

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
It's not outdated, still works fine on the latest build.
ohh sorry.. ok then i have problem it crash for me.. not compatible with ccmod or i did something wrong

edit: done.. I fixed it.. the file was at the wrong place.. because the cheat_menu.js was in the mods file instead of js>plugins file.. I had to read the crash just to know.. all i know was all i need to do is extract and done but the file was in the wrong place in the .rar file so it went somewhere it shouldn't

Last edited:

Fakboi1000

Jun 23, 2020
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.26 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Is it possible to use mod when ur playing this game using joiplay for Android user?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes