BrunoPG

Aug 24, 2020
Quick question! does anyone know if i can make the dodge animations last longer? they are too quick for me to process, like, half a second. is there an option i can change to make it last for, idk, like 3 seconds? Thank you for your time.

MegaZeroX7

Oct 26, 2023
So, I heard several months ago that this game is supposed to get an option at some point to get the protagonist to have smaller boobs. Is that out yet? I don't really want to play this until it is.

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021
Took way less time than I expected. Here's the preview and the files for all the humanoids. I'd also like to do the werewolves, but it'll be later. The Yetis will probably take significant redrawing, but I also want to do them.

I'm also considering doing the stripper minigame as it could be a fun place for birth scenes too. Don't know how hard this would all be to implement. I've attached a rar with the assets as well, but once again, these are just assets its not a full mod so someone else would have to implement them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone else has any interesting ideas that they need art for reach out to me, I'd like to hear them. Personally I think it'd be fun to add an entire other side job, but it'd be a hell of a lot of work.

View attachment 3210433
HOT DAMN

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021
Took way less time than I expected. Here's the preview and the files for all the humanoids. I'd also like to do the werewolves, but it'll be later. The Yetis will probably take significant redrawing, but I also want to do them.

I'm also considering doing the stripper minigame as it could be a fun place for birth scenes too. Don't know how hard this would all be to implement. I've attached a rar with the assets as well, but once again, these are just assets its not a full mod so someone else would have to implement them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone else has any interesting ideas that they need art for reach out to me, I'd like to hear them. Personally I think it'd be fun to add an entire other side job, but it'd be a hell of a lot of work.

View attachment 3210433
Make the Yeti babies YUGE

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
So, I heard several months ago that this game is supposed to get an option at some point to get the protagonist to have smaller boobs. Is that out yet? I don't really want to play this until it is.
Yes, you can now reduce her tits from K down to H cup in the options menu. It might not be as small as you might be looking for.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
There's a reputation decay on the jobs if you do not do them on some days, iirc there's 4-5 days of time before the decay happens so you not have to do every job on the same day.
No when i do the job it would always reset to zero. i been doing it everyday as well. I think it's a glitch. i use the title to get some points as well. always go back to zero

shadowguy128

Feb 15, 2020
Ngl I want to see the yeti titjob scene with the larger breasts. The normal one makes their cock look like a normal size instead of a large yeti cock

NotNehhhvick

Sep 4, 2023
Rah, My Firefox wouldn't let me get onto the site till I tried getting on with OperaGX. Thankfully I'm here now to download the update file.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes