levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
how does the gym work? I can only observe and advise the prisoners even when having high desire. What else is there to do?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Greetings All,

First of All, I love this game!

Question: is there a way to make Karryn's starting clothes stage permanently a 2 or 3?

I found the code to have her naked, but I don't want her completely nude: just a bit dishevelled/half-clothed.

Any help is appreciated! :-*

Always NG,
Minoin!
it's in the karryn js. clothes starting state or something like that.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
ac
So everyone is just pretending the guy isn't ruining the art in this game bit by bit?

Removed any and all fire from her eyes. The face is so generic and soulless i am unironically convinced it is AI generated.
I hope the OP keeps a record of the real game for download before this garbage ruined it.
actually at first i did think like you but when i did play for a while i get to like this new face much more! the face is more slutty and match with the character and her body

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone know if I buy the game on steam and then apply the DLC patches from here to my steam karryn folder
Do the DLC work ??
I really want to support the dev since this is one of the best h-game ever released for me , thanks in advance

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Greetings All,

First of All, I love this game!

Question: is there a way to make Karryn's starting clothes stage permanently a 2 or 3?

I found the code to have her naked, but I don't want her completely nude: just a bit dishevelled/half-clothed.

Any help is appreciated! :-*

Always NG,
Minoin!
Here's one way to do it. Let's me know if something doesn't work out. You will most likely always run around in 'night mode' due to your clothing state unless you tweak that as well. (Hint: increase getNightModeScoreRequirement in RemtairyKarryn.js)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone tell me how to reduce the time for bar and reception? 30 minutes too long, and when I go into js plugins and change the all battle times to the same, the game displays an NaN number for time? Wanna make it 10 minutes
Have you tried the following? I don't have a save right know to test it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
ac

actually at first i did think like you but when i did play for a while i get to like this new face much more! the face is more slutty and match with the character and her body
The face matches fuck all the only thing it's more is generic. You developed Stockholm syndrome.

Reactions: yitohi1119

street2603

Feb 23, 2018
Great game. I like Karryn as a character, powerful, doesn't let herself be abused. I'm trying to keep her virginity. But my boner is killing me, she's too sexy. Question, about the days, do they give a certain number of days for each floor? Because on the 2nd floor I was done when I had 30+ days left. And on the 3rd floor, they gave me 30+ days. Did I screw up by rushing or do I need to finish all the levels in 30 days?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Great game. I like Karryn as a character, powerful, doesn't let herself be abused. I'm trying to keep her virginity. But my boner is killing me, she's too sexy. Question, about the days, do they give a certain number of days for each floor? Because on the 2nd floor I was done when I had 30+ days left. And on the 3rd floor, they gave me 30+ days. Did I screw up by rushing or do I need to finish all the levels in 30 days?
Each floor has it's own soft limit. Doesn't matter how quickly or slow you do a floor.

The face matches fuck all the only thing it's more is generic. You developed Stockholm syndrome.
People have different tastes. Get over yourself.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Also how can I make Karryn permanently pregnant. I dont want her to give birth every 3 or however many days it is.
The code turns my brain to mush but i can see that there's a bunch of stuff about pregnancy in the www\mods\CC_MOD\bundle.js, someone with knowledge of javascript might help you, it's not similar to the "remtairy style of code" that i'm somewhat accustomed to and can understand, if you're feeling adventurous you can just try editing and see if anything you do works, be sure to back up the files before edits.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Also how can I make Karryn permanently pregnant. I dont want her to give birth every 3 or however many days it is.
The code turns my brain to mush but i can see that there's a bunch of stuff about pregnancy in the www\mods\CC_MOD\bundle.js, someone with knowledge of javascript might help you, it's not similar to the "remtairy style of code" that i'm somewhat accustomed to and can understand, if you're feeling adventurous you can just try editing and see if anything you do works, be sure to back up the files before edits.
Deleting/commenting out lines inside this if statement should prevent her from giving birth, making her permanently pregnant.
Untitled.png

shadowguy128

Feb 15, 2020

I edited the Javascript in the past and something major got messed up so I deleted it up until earlier this week when I redownloaded the game. Im going to guess that if I add to the number values at

Unrelated note theres 3 error messages:I keep getting in these scenarios (Scenario and the error that appears)

I go on the couch to masturbate/OnlyFans
[ERROR (1703534784224) 12/25/2023 03:58:10pm] Failed to load: img/karryn/mas_couch/hat_1.png

And two other ones (One of which appears when loading my savefile while Karryn is pregnant) and sex during a battle

Not putting the error code since its a giant wall of text

specchatox24

Nov 1, 2023
Hello Guys, I was wondering a thing: is there a way (even a mod) to make Karryn age?
I'm referring to the fact that the more days she spends in the prison, the more she ages.
And every 365 days she gains 1 yo. And so on until she gets old (changing the portrait too).
Of course, this would be possible only in Secretary Mod, but a feature like this would be awesome!

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
wait wait all these years and the game is still 1.7gb? That's gotta be compressed or something i thought after so many updates the game would be easy 3gb

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes