syncrinity

May 19, 2017
Do you guys know if there's a way to make the battle cut ins loop instead of running one cycle and then going to a still image?

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Do you guys know if there's a way to make the battle cut ins loop instead of running one cycle and then going to a still image?
theres a mod for it but as of right now it doest work due the game being updated so frequently. Just be patient till the game gets its final update then most of the cool mods will be also updated.

Reactions: syncrinity

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah, that's why you're shitposting here and complaining about price and lack of content, while you can download it for free here, dummy.
Imma assume you did bought the game because you are perfectly fine with 40$ price tag for that content.
bro singlehandedly keeping onlyfans alive

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
Just being curious, has anyone ever managed to get karryn pregnant with all the available species? (inc slime <-- literally a pain in the ass, yeti, etc.) and knocked up by the bosses? i tried couple of times (still virgin, intending to give first time to the said species/ boss), however they never really get interested in karryn's pussy LOL and i got defeated before i managed to survive all stm & energy loss

I vaguely rmb the last time i played this game i did manage to get some species/ boss to knock her up after grinding a lot but the pre-requisite was its late gmae + karryn was no longer a virgin (& in fact, alr very slutty), but i wanted to know if its possible to give her first time & get knocked up at the same time by a specific species/ boss/ npc

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
do u happen to know which mods also work on the current build? Since ive read that almost all the popular mods got fkd due to the recent builds.
CCMod, KP Mod, Jerk Bar, RJ Cheat Menu (Fast Cut-ins and Mod Settings - default for CCMod)
All mods for clothing system aren't working propetly or cause crashing.

Libido666

Aug 31, 2021
I didn't follow about news Discord update. Are there any introduce any animated visuals or changes to the H scenes during battle? I'm curious if there's any news about H animating during battles in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Does this mod work along CC Mod ? Cause I believe it touches the cut-in images, where fast cut-in mod is a requirement for CC Mod...
Yes and no.
Last time I checked, the game crashes during cut-in animation if you have both Cut-in Animations Loop and Fast Cut-in mods so, it probably still conflicts.

But, I've already included dummy fast cut-in in the mod so, check if CCMod counts that as having met the requirement or not. Even if the requirement is bypassed, things may break if CCMod is actually dependent on that mod.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Yes and no.
Last time I checked, the game crashes during cut-in animation if you have both Cut-in Animations Loop and Fast Cut-in mods so, it probably still conflicts.

But, I've already included dummy fast cut-in in the mod so, check if CCMod counts that as having met the requirement or not. Even if the requirement is bypassed, things may break if CCMod is actually dependent on that mod.
So, what you suggest if i'm not mistaking is to test it with CC mod anyway cause you did actually merge cut-in loop mod with the fast cut-in mod, so that it can work with CC mod ? Soz, i'm quite new to mods.

shadowguy128

Feb 15, 2020
Hi which folder do I put the KP Cheat menu mod into? I put it into just the mod folder and its not working

Karryn's Prison--->www--->mods--->kp-cheat-menu-main (This one being the cheat menu)

I dont want to download any extra programs because then I might screw it up even more

Edit: I downloaded something else thinking it was the right one. Now I got the right one

Last edited:

Xxdxd75tax

Aug 29, 2021
So, I feel like I missed out a little, but how do statistics work in this game?
Does everything go up by itself when you level up? Or does it depend on what you do? Or is there some secret menu that I don't know about that allows me to assign the statistics?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes