Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
FYI, I am reading the thread like I am reading a novel.. hahaha.. just want the complete update.. and it takes soooooo long.. I just don't care, it's not my money.. but it's free, so why not? I'll wait.. welp, don't mind me, just passing through, EXCUSE ME! Make way!

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Heyyy! Looks like we've got some CG renewal in general~~ and some comparisons!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I keep seeing toys in these comparison pics. Have they said anything about actually enabling toys outside of combat as part of the update?

Reactions: sagasenor

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The reading comprehension is palpable, because in the post after that one I said:

And it doesn't exist as far as I know.
That's not a reading comprehension issue.

You worded a reply with the very implicit context of thinking that the people complaining are a minority who thinks they're a majority. It's also factually wrong if you paid any attention to the public reception prior to Remtairy's absurd censorship on the matter.

Playing devil's advocate doesn't change your argument.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
That's not a reading comprehension issue.

You worded a reply with the very implicit context of thinking that the people complaining are a minority who thinks they're a majority. It's also factually wrong if you paid any attention to the public reception prior to Remtairy's absurd censorship on the matter.

Playing devil's advocate doesn't change your argument.
No actually, the point I made was I don't know how many people like the old vs new. My other point was there isn't an outright poll anywhere on the ci-en or wherever else, as I said "as far as I know"

If by public reception you mean on here, you've got various factors to take into consideration. 1. Not everyone speaks up or even participates in stuff, and they could like the new, like the old, or be like me and like both. 2. This is one place, and the developer is obviously not seeing any of this "feedback", ci-en as far as I know is the main spot.

Discord's another spot that could have this stuff but I haven't checked.

Anyway, my thinking on this goes, even if there wasn't a poll the spots the developer is seeing any kind of feedback, obviously enough was received to see that most people are ok with the new art. That's how I'm coming to that conclusion.

Constantly I put things with my "statements" of "I'm not sure", "I don't know", "maybe" "if" etc etc. meaning I have no clue on the matter outright, but I'm putting "implicit" thinking in saying I essentially don't know, sure.

Edit: End of the day, the creator's seeing people wanting the new art, and is putting it in because of that. That's just how it is, take it up with the creator on various platforms to let him know, venting on a forum isn't going to change that outcome at all.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
No actually, the point I made was I don't know how many people like the old vs new. My other point was there isn't an outright poll anywhere on the ci-en or wherever else, as I said "as far as I know"
I don't know about what the hell is going on with the rest of the conversation(censorships? lack of feedback? polls? reports? discord? wtf?) but you have this post where you appear to be implying people who don't like new style is minority:
Untitled.PNG
I know I don't have the best english in the world but I don't think I am interpreting this post wrong.

Anyway, I don't think this majority/minority argument matters. I think such major changes should be done in a sequel or atleast offered as an optional feature to give people who bought the game while it had the old style a chance to revert back just incase if they did not like the new style.

Also, I wish they did this while leaving the game alone and released it as a one big update. The way they are doing this is perhaps best described as "fucking mods and karryn all at the same time" but instead of pleasure it is all pain :HideThePain: You could even call it some kind of a rape because this is all forced :KEK:

bergelmir

Mar 22, 2018
Meanwhile the poor fellas who actualy bought this pearl on steam probably don´t have a say in whether they want to update their game or not. If they complain i can absolutely understand it. Even if i don´t agree with them, i´d just be like: understandable sir! and be on my way.

But we people of culture here can just take whatever version we pirated, with the mods that worked for it and whatever art style we prefer (like i did aswell) and keep playing with everything working just as we know it.
And yet: endless bitching around...

• Haha
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
But we people of culture here can just take whatever version we pirated, with the mods that worked for it and whatever art style we prefer (like i did aswell) and keep playing with everything working just as we know it.
And yet: endless bitching around...
Yeah, you can use those ancient versions but don't come crying here with screenshots of errors that were fixed in one of the updates that you refuse to download.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Edit: End of the day, the creator's seeing people wanting the new art, and is putting it in because of that. That's just how it is, take it up with the creator on various platforms to let him know, venting on a forum isn't going to change that outcome at all.
Purple covered the other part well enough, though I'll add that Remtairy and his staff don't use this site, so I don't know why you'd ever think I was referring to it.

As for the quoted bit:
No. That's not how that works. The creator's ignoring people and forcing their decision on the game, yet again.

Rem's proven he very much doesn't give a shit about reception unless it's positive and echoing his own view. Nobody in their right mind would argue the Gym and hair color implementations were well received in any way, and both had literally hundreds of posts from unique users on their platforms that spoke out against them both before and after release. And this one would too, if Rem wasn't removing most of the posts.

Rem's having the art redone because it kills dev time and any content at all helps subscriber retention, not because 'people want it'. People wanted him to go back and flesh out the last 2 floors, to fix the Gym and hair color DLCs, to add the job costumes to general play, or to work on his upcoming game. Nobody asked for an art change until he decided to make it, and he keeps doubling down on it and censoring the people who don't like it so it looks well received because, to paraphrase his own account on the matter, 'predominantly negative reception makes him feel bad, so he gets rid of it'.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Purple covered the other part well enough, though I'll add that Remtairy and his staff don't use this site, so I don't know why you'd ever think I was referring to it.

As for the quoted bit:
No. That's not how that works. The creator's ignoring people and forcing their decision on the game, yet again.

Rem's proven he very much doesn't give a shit about reception unless it's positive and echoing his own view. Nobody in their right mind would argue the Gym and hair color implementations were well received in any way, and both had literally hundreds of posts from unique users on their platforms that spoke out against them both before and after release. And this one would too, if Rem wasn't removing most of the posts.

Rem's having the art redone because it kills dev time and any content at all helps subscriber retention, not because 'people want it'. People wanted him to go back and flesh out the last 2 floors, to fix the Gym and hair color DLCs, to add the job costumes to general play, or to work on his upcoming game. Nobody asked for an art change until he decided to make it, and he keeps doubling down on it and censoring the people who don't like it so it looks well received because, to paraphrase his own account on the matter, 'predominantly negative reception makes him feel bad, so he gets rid of it'.
K w/e dude. Enjoy talking to a brick wall I guess.

I wouldn't know what purple has said as I have ignored him, no idea why he'd be trying to talk to me after I blatantly let him know that last time.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Did any mods add any actual scenes to the game? Or was it just outfits for the portrait? Could they use AI fuckery to add new scenes?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Were starving for decent content to the point everyone got excited because karryn can now do something mods already been giving her for years: masturbating with toys

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Man her big boobs are so redicules. Im getting turned on and laugh at the same time.

Reactions: Hal3023

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Did any mods add any actual scenes to the game? Or was it just outfits for the portrait? Could they use AI fuckery to add new scenes?
For the lateast stuff I've seen with AI, its possible. Things are going to be intreasting, hopefully after this the devs decide to add more side job, poses, defeat scenes and more things to do in floor 4-5 and make new game+ and free roaming more intreasting.

Do u also think that that defeat scenes should be special in depending of enemy type and floor??? My main desire is more defeat scenes.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes