codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Guy!! Help me with these questions.
1. If i use cc mod, should i overwrite WWW file with cc mod?
2. Would it cause problem to install without overwrite www file (I'm new to mod and on android)
3. Will it be slower to load if i do like second question?
4. Can i play with cc mod overwrite wwe and still have (some i think?) original content?

Lilyfan4lyf

Nov 27, 2020
Guy!! Help me with these questions.
1. If i use cc mod, should i overwrite WWW file with cc mod?
2. Would it cause problem to install without overwrite www file (I'm new to mod and on android)
3. Will it be slower to load if i do like second question?
4. Can i play with cc mod overwrite wwe and still have (some i think?) original content?
Just extract cc mod in Android to main folder and replace all files which are asked. It worked perfectly atleast for me.

vevelion

May 2, 2022
i don't know what skills he has for initiating sex. you can look up the skills for each character is data/enemies and check it with the skill number in js/plugins/remtarycombat. then you can add or remove skills to whoever you want there as well, however you will not get special artwork or might break the game if you try to make the game look for art that does not exist.
that is exactly what i am searching about it. I wanna ask you some more. Also other members please can answer my questions if "zoomies" dowsnt know, for helping me makin some mod.

Enemies dying after some ejaculation. How we can disable this feature or extend it ?
Second of, i want to clear all of the gained passives, and turn karryn into virgin ?
Last question is, how we can change hue colors of our clothes ?

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Hello everyone!
I'm fairly new to this game, having discovered it just about a month ago, and I'm eager to dive in and experience it firsthand.
However, I'm a bit unsure about the best approach to fully immerse myself in it.
Are there any recommended mods or strategies that would enhance my gameplay and make the experience even more enjoyable?

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hello everyone!
I'm fairly new to this game, having discovered it just about a month ago, and I'm eager to dive in and experience it firsthand.
However, I'm a bit unsure about the best approach to fully immerse myself in it.
Are there any recommended mods or strategies that would enhance my gameplay and make the experience even more enjoyable?
For the full experience, play the game as vanilla as possible. However, in the OP there is a link to my tweak/mod collection, where you find a quick way to enable manual saving. I strongly recommend that for quality of life especially in the beginning.
Some tips: It is fully intended that you will probably lose your first run and a new game+ mechanic helps you for the next runs. The game machanics have more twists than expected. If you want to spend more time with the game (and rely on more gameplay mechanics) play on warden (normal) difficulty, otherwise secretary (easy).

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
For the full experience, play the game as vanilla as possible. However, in the OP there is a link to my tweak/mod collection, where you find a quick way to enable manual saving. I strongly recommend that for quality of life especially in the beginning.
Some tips: It is fully intended that you will probably lose your first run and a new game+ mechanic helps you for the next runs. The game machanics have more twists than expected. If you want to spend more time with the game (and rely on more gameplay mechanics) play on warden (normal) difficulty, otherwise secretary (easy).

Friend, I wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude for taking the time to assist me. Although I've dabbled in various games before, this marks my inaugural dive into the realm of RPGM. Admittedly, grappling with the intricacies of commands has proven quite the challenge; they all appear rather enigmatic to me. Enclosed below, you'll find an image showcasing in-game cheats. My inquiry pertains to whether I should adjust any settings or adhere to the default configurations. While I've opted to enable some cheats, I'm uncertain if this decision was prudent. I would greatly value your insights on the matter.
Additionally, I'm curious if you could shed some light on the commands necessary to pause the game and simultaneously save progress. Is such a feat even feasible within the game's mechanics? Your expertise on this matter would be invaluable to me. Thank you once again for your assistance and guidance.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
also I located this function in RemtairyPrison.js

JavaScript:
//////////
// Can Save
////////////

//Save Menu
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
    return this.easyMode() || $gameSwitches.value(SWITCH_TEST_MODE_ID) || (Prison.freeMode() && ConfigManager.cheatDisableAutosave);
};
and changed it to following:

JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
    return true;
};

Am I on the right track, or is there something I might be overlooking? Additionally, are there any keyboard shortcuts available for manual saving, allowing me to save the game at will and resume from that point?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the preggo mod doesnt add new lines right? like karry saying that she is carring orc/goblin offsprings or something like that right? and it doesn't include birthing right?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
There aren't any new voice lines or a 'birthing', no. Not that I'm aware of. I think your children are born after you've rested in your bed and it's back to business as usual.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
that is exactly what i am searching about it. I wanna ask you some more. Also other members please can answer my questions if "zoomies" dowsnt know, for helping me makin some mod.

Enemies dying after some ejaculation. How we can disable this feature or extend it ?
Second of, i want to clear all of the gained passives, and turn karryn into virgin ?
1. editing the ejaculation stock might do it. i think cc mod has a setting for this in it.
2. edit your save or try rj cheat menu. i think rj lets you add or remove passives, however it might be a different mod. if someone knows, please chime in.
3. this used to be possible with etchiman mod on discord, i seem to remember one member on discord making a mod to do it, check there.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Friend, I wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude for taking the time to assist me. Although I've dabbled in various games before, this marks my inaugural dive into the realm of RPGM. Admittedly, grappling with the intricacies of commands has proven quite the challenge; they all appear rather enigmatic to me. Enclosed below, you'll find an image showcasing in-game cheats. My inquiry pertains to whether I should adjust any settings or adhere to the default configurations. While I've opted to enable some cheats, I'm uncertain if this decision was prudent. I would greatly value your insights on the matter.
Additionally, I'm curious if you could shed some light on the commands necessary to pause the game and simultaneously save progress. Is such a feat even feasible within the game's mechanics? Your expertise on this matter would be invaluable to me. Thank you once again for your assistance and guidance.
If you mean the ingame cheats, they make the game harder on the easiest difficulty only. For your first run, just play without them. You can pause&save by pressing 'X' to open the menu.

Am I on the right track, or is there something I might be overlooking? Additionally, are there any keyboard shortcuts available for manual saving, allowing me to save the game at will and resume from that point?
Yup, that's all you need. The game auto-saves a lot of times (changing room, before/after battle, open/close menu) into the most recent save slot. So you want to use at least 2 save slots actively. My go-to: Always save last on slot 1, once I want to make a 'real save' I save on slot 2 and then on slot 1 again. This way the auto-save always overwrites slot 1 (and I have slot 2 as a backup). No keyboard shortcuts.

vevelion

May 2, 2022
1. editing the ejaculation stock might do it. i think cc mod has a setting for this in it.
2. edit your save or try rj cheat menu. i think rj lets you add or remove passives, however it might be a different mod. if someone knows, please chime in.
3. this used to be possible with etchiman mod on discord, i seem to remember one member on discord making a mod to do it, check there.
1. Might be but they are ejaculation more than this number but i will change.
2. rj couldnt remove all the passives, it comes back, or it doesnt. i try to click remove button but nah some passives couldnt.
3. yea i know that, but there is no exactly a mod for default clothes. The etchiman mods tries to change outfit, i dont want it.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
If you mean the ingame cheats, they make the game harder on the easiest difficulty only. For your first run, just play without them. You can pause&save by pressing 'X' to open the menu.

Yup, that's all you need. The game auto-saves a lot of times (changing room, before/after battle, open/close menu) into the most recent save slot. So you want to use at least 2 save slots actively. My go-to: Always save last on slot 1, once I want to make a 'real save' I save on slot 2 and then on slot 1 again. This way the auto-save always overwrites slot 1 (and I have slot 2 as a backup). No keyboard shortcuts.
Whoops... It seems I forgot to upload a picture, but yes, I was referring to those in-game cheats.
So if I deactivate them through settings, and if so, even if I've activated cheats in a previous save, will they remain active when I continue from last save point?
Screenshot (63).png

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
regarding 2.) I wrote a tutorial years ago here
no idea if it still works the exact same way, but that could give you enough pointers to figure it out

Whoops... It seems I forgot to upload a picture, but yes, I was referring to those in-game cheats.
So if I deactivate them through settings, and if so, even if I've activated cheats in a previous save, will they remain active when I continue from last save point?
Should work on old saves, just try it out.

Reactions: fin_369

Flint260

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone have a full file of Karryn Prison with the CCMod installed ? I tried doing it myself and long story short it aint work too well for me lol.

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes