smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
I don't blame modders for not updating their stuff, shit must be crazy annoying having to update their mods every fucking week. With the delay of P Cup. Rem just seems increasingly lazier and while i can't comment on his health and life, the things he say just comes off as lazy and unwilling

I'll wait a little more for P Cups but my expectations are low after all the delays
i have zero expectations with dlc tbh
and no one blame modder, people just mad because dev fuck us up with "DLCs" nobody asks for

Reactions: Tampan02

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
As its been stated before lots of people want the P-Cup/CG update to come out so modders can get back to actually adding more content back into the game. The pregnancy, condom, piercing mechanics were all being slowly developed via mods. Many different outfits. All the effort scraped. Hopefully they havent just moved on after all this.

I even like the CG updates. More expressions and thicker thighs and ass. However god DAMN its taking so long to come out.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
problem is all this different cup sizes means alot of different images which is extremely discouraging for modders to make new content! imagine sheer amount of images they have to edit! unless they decided to support only 1-2 cup sizes...

4.60 star(s) 401 Votes