downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
Hi,
Been playing for less than a week, got questions :)
  1. Doing a Sadist run -The Japanese VA definitely earned her pay- I am at Sadism Level 13 in the Tertiary status page, although in the Passives it shows Sadism 16. I took +2 Sadism at the start but that doesn't explain that loose +1. Anyone knows? (Using CCMod + RJCheatMenu + Requirements only).

2. Also, what are the max sex levels of each ability you can reach? For example; Footjob been at 8 for a while now, same for Handjob at 7, Anal Sex at 7. Didn't have much luck searching for those myself.

3. Is there an option/ability to stop Butt Spanking/Mouth Petting/Kissing, just like the Will ability toggles that stop External and Internal Ejaculations? (Other than using RJCheatMenu mod to manually set them to 999) I know that there are accessories I can equip but I am at a stage of the game where they don't matter that much anymore I think...

4. I've been doing my best to avoid Masochist abilities and outcomes and I managed to keep it down to 1 vs 16 Sadism. Only recently it increased to 3 by gaining two passives from thugs and rogues (asshats!). Will it affect the way the dialogues are written? So far Sadist Karryn is 70%-ish Sadist in her reactions in combat, with the 30% remaining being pleasure sounds/moans/pants. No M dialogue yet, which is what I want. Just afraid that those sudden random gains of M will ruin it and Karryn will blurt a random mix of S and M reactions in combat...

Reactions: Need for Sneed
Jan 18, 2019
Hi,
Been playing for less than a week, got questions :)
  1. Doing a Sadist run -The Japanese VA definitely earned her pay- I am at Sadism Level 13 in the Tertiary status page, although in the Passives it shows Sadism 16. I took +2 Sadism at the start but that doesn't explain that loose +1. Anyone knows? (Using CCMod + RJCheatMenu + Requirements only).

2. Also, what are the max sex levels of each ability you can reach? For example; Footjob been at 8 for a while now, same for Handjob at 7, Anal Sex at 7. Didn't have much luck searching for those myself.

3. Is there an option/ability to stop Butt Spanking/Mouth Petting/Kissing, just like the Will ability toggles that stop External and Internal Ejaculations? (Other than using RJCheatMenu mod to manually set them to 999) I know that there are accessories I can equip but I am at a stage of the game where they don't matter that much anymore I think...

4. I've been doing my best to avoid Masochist abilities and outcomes and I managed to keep it down to 1 vs 16 Sadism. Only recently it increased to 3 by gaining two passives from thugs and rogues (asshats!). Will it affect the way the dialogues are written? So far Sadist Karryn is 70%-ish Sadist in her reactions in combat, with the 30% remaining being pleasure sounds/moans/pants. No M dialogue yet, which is what I want. Just afraid that those sudden random gains of M will ruin it and Karryn will blurt a random mix of S and M reactions in combat...
Any tips for a sadist build? I tried going with Strenght, Endurance, and mind.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
does anyone know where i can find a ddl for version 1.2.4.8? this is the last version that sushimod works, the only download link i found for it (here) is a torrent which i cant do.

4.60 star(s) 402 Votes