Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Well if I had to make a guess, you are fighting Thugs too early. Do not fight in the bar or in the room before the Guard Station on the first floor. In those 2 rooms Thugs can spawn. Only fight Goblins and Prisoners at the start to level up your character. Also while you can fight with using always the attack against the weakness of an enemy and make it through the game, it is not generally recommended, since it will spread out your stats too much. Rather pick one of the 3 attacks so you focus your Stats in either Strength, Dexterity or Agility. And if you attack, always attack with Ki. It will train the Stat Willpower that boosts the Ki damage the higher it gets, so you one shot enemies a lot.
Thank you that is exactly what i'm doing. I'm just following the path fighting whatever comes in my way.

Nov 18, 2023
is it normal to get beaten up rather easily at the start or am i just really ass at this game? i try to always use the correct attacks to counter the prisoners but i hit them for like 44 damage and they 2 shot me. Is that normal or am i missing something?
have you tried using riposte? +To begin with, we pump up the attack branch and maximize the order on the floors by pumping, all with the help of decrees. We save up currency → move on

4.60 star(s) 411 Votes