kingkongkit

Nov 18, 2022
(This might've already been asked, but whatevs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

You are now the developer for Karryn's Prison, what would add/fix/change/remove/WHATEVER to the game?

It can be anything: From enemies, maps, art, sound effects, game mechanics or even the story itself.

I'd add new jobs since that would give the player more things to do.

Here's three I'd add:

Chef: Cook for guards and inmates, maybe even add in your own secret sauce to enhance the flavour. We both know what i'm hinting at .

Nun: Take up the nun outfit and help guards/inmates reach salvation. Be careful, some may try to part your red sea, insert their Staff of Moses and let their people go while you're speaking the holy word (Just to keep it biblical.)

Teacher: Educate the inmates and try to reform them. If you're lucky (or unlucky) they may try to teach you few things as well. What those things are may just end your pacifist run, so take caution.
Already posted on this a while back, but I've got nothing better to do while waiting for the P-Cup DLC:

ART:

Futanari:
Both Karryn and inmates (but preferably inmates). Either add futanaris to the enemy roster, or turn all enemies into futanari versions. Requires new SFX as well.

Bimbo: The option to turn Karryn into a slutty bimbo.

Ahegao: An even more depraved face for Karryn.

BDSM Outfit: A full BDSM slave outfit for Karryn.

MECHANICS

Pregnancy:
Already got mods for this, but I'd make it official as a developer. Also, an in-game tally would be nice.

Incest: To go with pregnancy.

Lactation: To go with pregnancy, where Karryn has to milk her breasts regularly, either in or out of combat.

Public Pillory: A pillory for Karryn to be used by the general public, without the emperor's knowledge, of course.

Nurse: I mean, the door to the infirmary is right there!

Rancher: A part-time job in the ranch on level 4. Could introduce bestiality here, and even put a lactation-device here.

ENEMIES:

Bestiality:
We've got werewolves, yetis and slimes, but they all feel humanoid-sentient. I'd love to have Karryn degraded by animals like horses, bulls, pigs, dogs, etc.

Nuns: Perhaps some sort of sadistic support enemy variant of the nerd, but they work for the guards instead. Either have them wear strap-ons or become futanaris.

Tentacle Monster: Could come in many variants. Plants, octopuses, eldritch, etc.

Hypnotist: An enemy that hypnotises Karryn into submission.

STORY:

Cuck Emperor:
Let the emperor know what Karryn's really doing, but he loves it deep down. Karryn still has no idea he knows. Perhaps also introduce some NPC's that knows the emperor personally (nobility, state officials, high ranking officers, etc.), that fucks Karryn "behind the emperor's back".

If I had to pick only three of these, I'd pick futanari, pregnancy and incest.

LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
Animations in the Battle fucks /Lost scenes, a mode where you control yatsu and create teams of prisioners to attack /corrupt karryn while you try to control prison.
Interesting, that reminds me a bit of being the Mastermind in Project Resistance, where you spawn monsters and zombies to take out the humans.

cjmydog

Jun 14, 2023
(This might've already been asked, but whatevs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

You are now the developer for Karryn's Prison, what would add/fix/change/remove/WHATEVER to the game?

It can be anything: From enemies, maps, art, sound effects, game mechanics or even the story itself.
The option to wear any outfit while walking around the prison,
- Some more slutty options in the bar minigame (handjobs/blowjobs/titfucks for horny customers),
- Passive that makes virgin enemies cum up to 4 times,
- Edict that adds a sensitivity-boosting item to the shop,
- An expansion to the gym minigame where Karryn does her own workout like squats/bench/deadlift and gets ogled, fondled and/or pinned down. Doing it increases the level cap, I guess.
- Option to use the showers next to the gym, at high enough exhibitionism. Random chance for Karryn to have her clothes stolen while showering/fucking in the shower.
-Masturbation always available once some passive is unlocked, easy way to get Karryn wet in battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 411 Votes