Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
I apologize if this has been discussed before but I didnt find it through the search.

Does anyone have an issue where the latest version on joiPlay double clicks all the time?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
If there was a FAQ, could direct them to read the FAQ on the OP when they don't though.
Funny you mention that, one of the solutions for the most asked question (simply closing steam or getting a dummy installer) was directly on the front page, yet it was still asked over and over again, nothing really works with lazy people lol.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
you need the skills from combat and need the right amount of desire to use the skills
then i got some other issue, i got the skill and the desires are both passed 100 it says "there is no valid target" despite penis poking through hole,

maybe no anal this way just a guess

Deus Inu

Nov 14, 2022
Latest versions of those mods should work on the latest game version, though I haven't tried yet.

I would hope you have Mod Settings installed also, as it is a required mod for both Fast Cut-Ins and CC Mod (and pretty much all mods in general)
Yep all required mods are installed properly and are working, Kp mod / Selective Rendering and etc... it's just the fast cut-ins preload that is the problem for me, since I also have a potato phone, it can never finish it's optimization...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
--snip--
potato phone
--snip--
Well... that was a crucial piece of information to leave out :FacePalm:

Either do it on a PC so you can make a config.rpgsave file that has the setting turned off, or find the code that sets the default value of the setting and flip it to false.

• Haha
Reactions: Deus Inu
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes