Hichi

May 18, 2018
i have 23 points of notoriety how many do i need for Hj and Bj?
You need to have enemies do sex actions with you a certain amount of times for each passive, which in turn will eventually give you the sex skills and lower desire requirements.
So fight those guards outside the Warden's Office each day and hope they force you to give them handjobs. Using the flaunt skill helps if you have it.
For blowjobs, just lose any fight on the 1st level for the blowbang loss event since that is the fastest. This also helps unlock the Surrender skills eventually.
Once you have done enough, the battle result screen will give you an update on any passives you gain.

P.s. Notoriety only helps those perverts appear in the Receptionist event.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
You need to have enemies do sex actions with you a certain amount of times for each passive, which in turn will eventually give you the sex skills and lower desire requirements.
So fight those guards outside the Warden's Office each day and hope they force you to give them handjobs. Using the flaunt skill helps if you have it.
For blowjobs, just lose any fight on the 1st level for the blowbang loss event since that is the fastest. This also helps unlock the Surrender skills eventually.
Once you have done enough, the battle result screen will give you an update on any passives you gain.

P.s. Notoriety only helps those perverts appear in the Receptionist event.
I think they're asking how to get the hj and bj job scenes in the receptionist job.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
For those having trouble with desire requirements remember that you can buy and equip the misc accessories to cut down those requirements. Wearing high heels for example drastically reduce the vaginal sex desire requirements. And most of the sex actions have their associated accessories that will reduce the desire requirements when equipped. I think the only one which doesn't have an associated accessory is footjob. Basically dressing up like a slut will make you act more like a slut and makes people more likely to sexually attack you.

May 30, 2017
I defeated the doctor the first time but I skipped all the dialog now I dont know how to subjugate the level2. I killed a the mobs in lvl2 floor but nothing happened. Someone help !!!

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
I honestly thought that this was the full version but in actuality its on alpha, also when will they add cheat to this game

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
To the people asking about how to unlock HJ and BJ and receptionist here's how:
First to even get asked your notoriety needs to be high enough for visitors to even ask. To get high notoriety you have to get caught doing naughty things, the easiest and basically only way for this to happen without passives for it unlocked is to orgasm in front of visitors, only way for that to be done without cheating is to have a goblin perform cunnilingus on you. Just get a line of visitors as much as can be VISIBLY seen on screen (off screen ones don't count) and then use breather until orgasm. Eventually male visitors will come to the counter with request for hand jobs, blowjobs, breast fondling, or kissing and now we get to the hard part, because you can only accept these proposals when your corresponding desire is high enough. Sadly you have drastically different desire requirements in the secretary job and can't use the desire skills until you unlock a passive for the receptionists job. So the reason most of you can't actually accept proposals or have the goblins penetrate you is due to the desire being stupidly high, for instance my playthrough just to accept hand jobs I needed a 135 cock desire which is kind of impossible. The only way I found for these insane requirements to go down is to constantly orgasm in front of visitors which will eventually start unlocking passives. Hope this helps!
P.S. just link this post or quote this to anyone asking and don't flame them as it took me forever to understand it myself.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
To the people asking about how to unlock HJ and BJ and receptionist here's how:
First to even get asked your notoriety needs to be high enough for visitors to even ask. To get high notoriety you have to get caught doing naughty things, the easiest and basically only way for this to happen without passives for it unlocked is to orgasm in front of visitors, only way for that to be done without cheating is to have a goblin perform cunnilingus on you. Just get a line of visitors as much as can be VISIBLY seen on screen (off screen ones don't count) and then use breather until orgasm. Eventually male visitors will come to the counter with request for hand jobs, blowjobs, breast fondling, or kissing and now we get to the hard part, because you can only accept these proposals when your corresponding desire is high enough. Sadly you have drastically different desire requirements in the secretary job and can't use the desire skills until you unlock a passive for the receptionists job. So the reason most of you can't actually accept proposals or have the goblins penetrate you is due to the desire being stupidly high, for instance my playthrough just to accept hand jobs I needed a 135 cock desire which is kind of impossible. The only way I found for these insane requirements to go down is to constantly orgasm in front of visitors which will eventually start unlocking passives. Hope this helps!
P.S. just link this post or quote this to anyone asking and don't flame them as it took me forever to understand it myself.
It also helps, if you get the Waitress Passives that lower Desire Req., since some of them apply to all Jobs.

Hichi

May 18, 2018
How to get this one?
Pretty sure someone several pages back mentioned, but you need a guard with a cigarette in the portrait to spawn. This can take at least a few in-game days before they start showing up.
Also, I had to make my Karryn get as many of the pussy-related passives before any hand/bj ones to lower the requirements.
RNGesus gave me 3 of those guards, which I used the Flaunt skill on, and as soon as they got that blushing face in their portrait one of them grabbed Karryn into that pose. The other two decided to join in.

Hichi

May 18, 2018
I think they're asking how to get the hj and bj job scenes in the receptionist job.
Thing is, that poster already had the pervs showing up. And to get the option to "Accept Request" for the HJ/BJ, you NEED the passives to lower the DESIRE requirements.
Some of those requirements in the .js scripts have a default of 125 desire requirement before passives/horny/wet states are applied.
I had the same issue, since i grinded only the pussy-related passives on one run through. I couldn;t accept their request for hj/bj/tit-squeezes. Goblins had a field day though. o_O

Hichi

May 18, 2018
For those having trouble with desire requirements remember that you can buy and equip the misc accessories to cut down those requirements. Wearing high heels for example drastically reduce the vaginal sex desire requirements. And most of the sex actions have their associated accessories that will reduce the desire requirements when equipped. I think the only one which doesn't have an associated accessory is footjob. Basically dressing up like a slut will make you act more like a slut and makes people more likely to sexually attack you.
Speaking of equipment, someone several pages back mentioned that the Endurance stat decreases the Pleasure gain on Karryn.
Equipping both of the accessories that lower Endurance means that those double orgasms are easy to get, especially if you lose to those guards outside the office a few times...

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is it just me, or is this receptionist job not very good? I've never seen this sexual fantasy anywhere before. Standing at reception while visitors just casually ask to shake her hand? Uhh, what? The bar job is very well done, but the receptionist job is a complete miss unfortunately.

The receptionist job needs guards or inmates working along side her, treating her like a sex object or something, while they're in charge over her. Hopefully he runs these ideas past his customer base in the future before putting all that work into an idea that isn't a turn on.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Is it just me, or is this receptionist job not very good? I've never seen this sexual fantasy anywhere before. Standing at reception while visitors just casually ask to shake her hand? Uhh, what? The bar job is very well done, but the receptionist job is a complete miss unfortunately.

The receptionist job needs guards or inmates working along side her, treating her like a sex object or something, while they're in charge over her. Hopefully he runs these ideas past his customer base in the future before putting all that work into an idea that isn't a turn on.
I guess you missed the goblin fucking her in the ass while she gives a blowjob to a random pervert, you should try it again

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes