zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
anybody know how to get the little karryn that runs around the map naked? I did it in v4, but don't remember how. thanks

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Where can I find the player?
How do I install it? I've done it before but I think I screwed up this time
As of right now you shouldn't try to install the mod on any V0.5 build because it was made for V0.4 and hasn't been updated since the last V0.4 update, so you'd most likely break something.
But if you really wanna be the one try it for V0.5 just make sure to make a backup of your www folder and then put the mod there.

Reactions: Ashkun

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
As of right now you shouldn't try to install the mod on any V0.5 build because it was made for V0.4 and hasn't been updated since the last V0.4 update, so you'd most likely break something.
But if you really wanna be the one try it for V0.5 just make sure to make a backup of your www folder and then put the mod there.
It doesn't work, I already tried it in the morning that launched 5v, the programming of 4v and 5v are different, apart from the skill updates, scenes and jobs, which only hinder even more, I even thought to myself try to program for the current version , but I found it a lot of work and gave up.

Reactions: Ashkun

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
how do I get the receptionist to accept Hj's proposal?
for do the HJ you need high Notoriety on the job for more fan of Karryn with "bad" intention appear + for accept the request of the fan Karryn on the moment need to be with Cock Desire high if i'm not wrong (and i don't remember if the Slut Level affect in that)

how do you get the receptionist's job ?
you can unlock the job by Edict points: Fort Ganon > Level 1, first you need buy the "Repair Visitor Center" (Level 1 Subjugated + 2 points + 1500g needed) then you can buy the "Receptionist Outfit" (1 point + 250g needed) and there you go, just talk to the guard in The Visitor Center and the job will start ;)

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
i have 23 points of notoriety how many do i need for Hj and Bj?
You need the work related Passives that lower Desire Requirements. Yes that includes some Waitress Job Passives. Notoriety is nothing that you should worry about in that case, since on low Notoriety people won't even ask for stuff like that.

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
yo guys how can i unlock the FJ sex skill i fight alot of nerds and nothing happend and none of them ask for it + how can i let miss karryn flash her body at witress job slut lvl on 140 and she still refused any flash request

Killknight

May 11, 2020
Oh
I see.

Hichi

May 18, 2018
i have 23 points of notoriety how many do i need for Hj and Bj?
You need to have enemies do sex actions with you a certain amount of times for each passive, which in turn will eventually give you the sex skills and lower desire requirements.
So fight those guards outside the Warden's Office each day and hope they force you to give them handjobs. Using the flaunt skill helps if you have it.
For blowjobs, just lose any fight on the 1st level for the blowbang loss event since that is the fastest. This also helps unlock the Surrender skills eventually.
Once you have done enough, the battle result screen will give you an update on any passives you gain.

P.s. Notoriety only helps those perverts appear in the Receptionist event.

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes