ghokytheone

Mar 31, 2020
Been trying to get the Goblins to fuck her ass and pussy, but no go as the stop at cunnilingus. Same goes for lewd visitors as I have yet to encounter them. Whats the minimum requirement until they start appearing?
you need to be wet to get penetrated by a goblin and you will see at the bord near where you start the mision the chanse of lewd guys that will come

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs the stand up sex position is hard for me. I be fighting thugs and instead they put me on the ground.

zippy444

Jun 6, 2017
how come when order goes up i lose income? just curious as i keep order down to get money at start but is this a bug in newer version or what?

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
how come when order goes up i lose income? just curious as i keep order down to get money at start but is this a bug in newer version or what?
Nah, that's how it's supposed to be. You get bonus income depending on how low your Order is (i like to keep mine around 20-30). You just don't want Order to be so low that you instantly drop to 0 if floor 1 riots (usually when floor 1 riots, your control drops to -15ish, so you wanna be above 20 to be safe).

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know what I need to change to get past the 52ml limit for jizz? I know some passives increase it but I would like to know what is locking the amount down to 52-56MLs when the amount variables should easily surpass that

Wessex

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone have the new passives unlock conditions? While back someone posted the 0.4 passive unlock conditions, but there are new ones in 5.0...

Reactions: hughenden

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Not a bug, but yeah, they've changed that a while ago. It kinda makes sense that you recieve more help when you struggle. Previously, if you've managed to reach high order, it was pretty much impossible to lose since you had high income AND easy fights. Now, it's more of a risk-reward.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Need help with changing values to spawn more goblins at the receptionist job. Tried a plugin file attached in a previous post, but is incompatible with current version.

Much appeciated if I could get the specific line that affects it. : )

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
How do I do a titfuck? I tried getting both Boobs and Cock desire to 100, tried running out of stamina and falling on the ground, even wore the trinket that reduces TJ desire requirement, all they do is pinch nipples over and over. Is it like FJ where you have to unlock it from a specific enemy type first? Why is this game so cryptic? It's complex enough as it is, but then they give you numbers that don't actually apply without other hidden prerequisites.
Easiest way to level titfuck and BJ is to fight Tonkin and lose after he tit fucks you. Or fight goblins with 2 other battlers present (but that will end with you getting fucked).
The guards suck because they almost always want to do that boring fucking HJ scene where it cycles through them all.
I usually disable it in the enemies.json because it's so awful.
So unrealistic, got this hot stacked slut ready to get gangbanged by you and your buddies and they're all like "how about hand jobs instead?"

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Easiest way to level titfuck and BJ is to fight Tonkin and lose after he tit fucks you.
Couldn't get him to do that either, just the damn nipple pinching. This with maxed Boobs and Cock Desire iirc.

So unrealistic, got this hot stacked slut ready to get gangbanged by you and your buddies and they're all like "how about hand jobs instead?"
And don't even bother taking the gloves off. These guys are more desperate than the nerds. Seriously, I hate that. Who wants a gloved HJ? Might as well do it yourself then. At least she isn't wearing them for HJs in other scenes.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I know there was a .js edit being passed around to fix the 'no manual saves' issue. Does anyone still have that? It's really annoying that you have to back your shit up manually.

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
thats just a new scene they added to explain what the weapon defile mechanic is. if you get defeat for the first time you get it no matter the floor

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
I know there was a .js edit being passed around to fix the 'no manual saves' issue. Does anyone still have that? It's really annoying that you have to back your shit up manually.
Heres some instructions on disabling autosave and enabling manual saving in prisoner difficulty.

Use something like notepad++ to edit the js files located in the plugins folder which is inside the js folder which in turn is inside the www folder.

As always backup the original files somewhere just in case things go tits up.

Victvs

Apr 23, 2020
And don't even bother taking the gloves off. These guys are more desperate than the nerds. Seriously, I hate that. Who wants a gloved HJ? Might as well do it yourself then. At least she isn't wearing them for HJs in other scenes.
You dont know what you are talking about, if you have not .. "experienced" satin gloves, hummyeah.
But i agree the scene is boring. I break the cycling by HJ'n the joining guard first and then the initiator. Of course there's a chance someone initiates it again, but most times not.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes