zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
Hi all, I don't have access to Rem's weekly update since I am not a patreon donor, but I did have a quick read of Sachinama's cien page and here is just a quick overview of what he talked about (nothing too major):

- v5 now available for all 300 yen contributors
- Rem has been working on some background coding stuff. He added a 'damage reduction' stat which is now displayed in the status screen and also explained by the guards in the barracks.
- Sachinama has begun drafting up new H-scenes. He says they are larger scale ones, and he will inevitably run into some issues, but to wish him luck.

That's it really, at least from Sachinama's side.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
There's a new mechanic, 'Overblown Protection'. The tutorial guard room was updated with a NPC talking about it. It's basically a health gate for damage.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Ohhh boy... After not checking the game out for so long, I played it so much yesterday that I ended up staying awake a whole day. Great, great game.

After messing aroung with the side jobs and level 2 a bunch, I finally restarted the game over again after I realised my passives made it nearly impossible to unlock the titfucking skill, since she would always default to rimjobs thanks to starting with level 2 masochism. Among other things. Got stuck not gaining any levels or points in anything after a week replaying the game on the first floor, tho - no idea why. Must still be some bugs around. Messed around some with the files to get the skill easier, but that just made it feel anticlimactic, so might take that as a sign to take a break again. Looking forward to whats to come...

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
quick question, How do i lower the difficulty?
At the beginning of the game, you choose your difficulty, if you're asking mid-game, you can't change it, because you get certain types of benefits with difficulties and changing them would be cheaty so you can only change it if you start a new game...

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
quick question, How do i lower the difficulty?
If you reach 0 order you 'lose' the game. You'll find yourself in a room where you can start a new game on same or lower difficulty with your current character. Everything except passives, titles and stats(level, stamina, energy, charm, etc.) will be reset. You can also choose to completely reset by talking to the guards. Only then you can choose a higher difficulty, because it's basically a completely new game.

Reactions: azeru

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How do I do a titfuck? I tried getting both Boobs and Cock desire to 100, tried running out of stamina and falling on the ground, even wore the trinket that reduces TJ desire requirement, all they do is pinch nipples over and over. Is it like FJ where you have to unlock it from a specific enemy type first? Why is this game so cryptic? It's complex enough as it is, but then they give you numbers that don't actually apply without other hidden prerequisites.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2018
How do I do a titfuck? I tried getting both Boobs and Cock desire to 100, tried running out of stamina and falling on the ground, even wore the trinket that reduces TJ desire requirement, all they do is pinch nipples over and over. Is it like FJ where you have to unlock it from a specific enemy type first? Why is this game so cryptic? It's complex enough as it is, but then they give you numbers that don't actually apply without other hidden prerequisites.
it is cryptic because it is not completed?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
only guards can do paizuri scene itself, or you can try through thugs pussy scene, or goblin\s cunni, it's not actually titfuck but it also counts as paizuri for gaining titfuck ability.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
It also depends on the enemy type. What works best for me is to fight thugs and goblins, taunt them so that they throw Karryn to the ground. THen let the first one start cunnilingus or vaginal and the others will go for titjob/blowjob. Note they also need to have high enough pleasure to start the sex act from their side. So it's best to get their bar to 1/3 - 1/2. So I usually start with flaunt and then taunt them to make them angry so they throw Karryn to the ground

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Anybody got a list of the skills you can unlock during battles? I unlocked I think most except sex. I'm not even sure if there is a sex skill. I have cock stare, kiss, blow job, cock petting(something like that), and tit job i think.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Anybody got a list of the skills you can unlock during battles? I unlocked I think most except sex. I'm not even sure if there is a sex skill. I have cock stare, kiss, blow job, cock petting(something like that), and tit job i think.
There's Rimjob randomly occurs when thugs have high pleasure, Footjob with nerds only so far...

Zabiros

Oct 8, 2017
How is the corruption in this game? does she become a slut too quick or is it building up slowly?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How is the corruption in this game? does she become a slut too quick or is it building up slowly?
If you are trying to play for real, it is Slow Corruption. If you want to turn her into a Slut and you know what you are doing, it goes fairly quick. If you do not know what you are doing, it will be probably the slowest, since people just try to lose on purpose and only getting groped most of the time for 10 Minutes straight.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
For the most part, the speed is up to the player. If you want to get to ultra-mega-overslut levels you can get it done really quickly - maybe in about half an hour. I think once there's more actual story content the incline will be smoother since you'll have more time to pad things out so it's perhaps not fair to judge it right now.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks seems like I got them all except rimjob. I disabled that. Damn I cant wait for the dev to finish level 2. I want her to be a massaging asap.

Reactions: Xhin
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes