Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Which scenes can be triggered
For the bar, while working, basic stuff that can happen like in normal combat, without starting a Sex Scene, so: Kissing (if a Prisoner has a drink, he will fed her with it while kissing), groping Ass, Breast, Pussy or Finger it. MC can Flash her Tits if you have the Passive One vs. All and certain conditions are met and finally if she gets to drunk, while having enough Cock Desire, a Sex Scene will trigger. Now as the Player you don't have any direct Sex Actions you can take, you can only manipulate them.
So no BJ, FJ or anything where MC is an active participant, and she has to get drunk to even flash? Bit of a shame, drunkenness kind of misses the point of the corruption fetish imo. Then again, it's possible to just not fix clothing and let herself be groped for tips. Works for me. A few more questions:

- How do you get One vs. All?
- What are the requirements to unlock footjobs as an active sex act? I'm thinking of doing a run that's 100% about that.
- Once unlocked, where and on whom can FJ be used?

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there any fucking skills that Karryn can get? If so how does she get them? I've been having real trouble trying to find out what sexual skills are available to her, I feel like I've gotten most of them though.
Skills seem a bit hard to get, but basically fight the enemies with that preference and get aroused. If you search the thread you'll find a preference list. Basically if Karryn gives tit jobs she'll learn the skill is my understanding. So, like, she gets cock stare from watching people masturbate.

Gigogle

Aug 26, 2019

So no BJ, FJ or anything where MC is an active participant, and she has to get drunk to even flash? Bit of a shame, drunkenness kind of misses the point of the corruption fetish imo. Then again, it's possible to just not fix clothing and let herself be groped for tips. Works for me. A few more questions:

- What are the requirements to unlock footjobs as an active sex act? I'm thinking of doing a run that's 100% about that.
-im not sure about the One Vs. All, maybe from having a lot of gangrapes? idk i just got it somehow
-like any other sex skill, you'll get the fj by doing a lot of fj until karryn likes it and you'll get the skill (the enemies that will attack you with fj are nerds and only them, same as rimjobs that only rouges do)
- you can use the skill on anyone including goblins, but you can only use it in fights

oh yeah
still not sure, but I think the main reason that you'll get raped on the bar job is that you got too drunk

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
one vs all is flaunt passive, 150 enemies subdued + having 32 charm, footjobs are easily unlocked fighting with nerds. Active skill can be used on anyone, but it requires some enemy pink bar anyway

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

You don't have to get drunk to flash. It just makes it easier. I never let her drink and she flashes her Tits left right and center whenever somebody asks her. You just need to get some passives first if you don't want her to drink at all for it to work.

- You get One vs. All if you have defeated 150 Enemies and had at any point in the Game 32 Charm. The Skill is very useful in a Pure Run, well and Slut Run. Flaunt is just a good Skill to have.

- Footjob is unlocked by the MC doing 5 Footjobs. The only enemy currently in the game that asks for that are the Nerds, so just fight Nerds, while Cock Desire is high and you will get it sooner or later.

- Footjob can be used on everybody, except Slime

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes