mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I am pretty far in the game and my Karryn got pretty slutty which gives nice comments. Somehow I failed to get my income stable, but I would hate to start a new run. Can someone - maybe again, sorry for that - point out how to tweak money?

AND to me the receptionist job advances far too slow, just as well as the bar job - I played both quite some times now and the titles needed for effectively play the side jobs just won't turn up. Any hints or tweaks to make this happen as I am a bit tired of the mini steps ahead.

Thanks and sorry if this was answered before. I did a rough search, but did not put too much effort in it.
Gaining gold is just a one liner:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now the titles you can either just give yourself or edit the requirement. I'll give a how to for editing requirements, because it includes both.

I agree completely. If you pump a warrior you get FAP content bit by bit, if a whore you can't kill anyone and you die from incam. I just asked the good people for a safe where everything is open, so as not to be distracted by the grind, and go to the most interesting.
If you go full slut you can easily win by making them cum to death. This requires endurance and energy (so you don't die) and charm (so they die faster). If you reached max level with a fighter build and then become VERY slutty you may want to restart fresh if the accessories are not enough. That's a limitation early versions bring with themselves, sadly.

Killknight

May 11, 2020
S
I actually wasn't descriptive enough when I mentioned a Charm build, so I'll add more detail to that. But first, I mentioned sub-10 slut level is doable for a Fighter. I think while building Charm, sub-20 slut level -might- be doable on Prisoner difficulty to get the +2 Charm reward from the boss, but you would have to rush it before passives start stacking up. Have only done it on the easier difficulties myself.

So a bit more explanation on building Charm. Keeping desires low and playing passive (spamming Cautious Stance) is a means to level Charm. So yes, this would be the prisoners literally just jerking themselves senseless in your presence. However, once you reach level cap, gameplay would transition into something else of your choosing.

Having high Charm and unlocking Flaunt, enemies will mostly be trying to take Karryn's clothes off, or jerking themselves as opposed to using regular melee attacks. If you wanted to start playing as a Fighter from here, you could see this as a form of crowd control. You would also have access to more equipment, giving you a nice power boost there. You could also transition into being slutty, but you would have to equip the accessories you want before you start stacking passives, because you will probably lose an equipment slot (0.1 charm lost per slut level gained). The main difference between a Charm built slutty Karryn and an Energy built one, would be the control you have over the prisoners. Ideally Charm Karryn is in control of a situation and generally keeps her Stamina above 0, while Energy Karryn is usually always on 0 Stamina, but will never get knocked out because she can't cum fast enough to lose all her energy.

Using the handjob skill only requires cock desire. So, you could keep your slut level somewhat low if you get the handjob skill, then keep all desires except cock desire low. Then just give everyone handjobs. There's a few skills under the Mind tree called See No Evil, Hear No Evil, and Speak No Evil (reduces all desires). Having the set-bonus from having one of each accessory equipped also reduces the cost of skills (Willpower skills included), making the use of Speak No Evil much easier. So giving everyone handjobs while keeping desires low is actually possible.

Hopefully this clarifies things.

Edit: Apparently Speak No Evil does not work in the current build, so don't waste your time getting it.
So what should I do exactly to get more golds?
I'm having difficult saving golds.

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
So I set a few goals for Karryn in the game, one of them is getting "Fierce Protector", which is basically requires you to have anal sex before vaginal sex and gives Mind +1, Dexterity +10% and Endurance -33%(a title, which you can equip).

After many hours of frustrating grind, losing save progress here and there and overall wanting to kill myself, I finally managed to do that. It would've been easier for me to achieve it, if Gold Glass worked properly and also if I subjugated level 1 and here is where comes another goal...
I figured out(probably not intended by developer), that you can actually have any kind of sex with Tonkin, unfortunately annoying pig doesn't take damage from sexual acts(the ones he uses, not Karryn) and you have to go full agility build in order to keep one inmate in paizuri loop with Edging(I finally understood how it works: basically you're supposed to go full agility build, which allows you to always act first in battles and it also applies to sex), so in the end it takes way too much time for Tonkin to reach maximum arousal and inmates can't last forever either, I learned it a hard way and I'm not even talking about Karryn cumming during the whole process and how much bloody willpower you need to at least reach 3/4 of Tonkin's arousal before you run out and not being able to use Edging.
And so I need help... Does anyone know how and where can I find and edit Tonkin? Change his stats, add the arousal gain from sexual acts, change the amount he ejaculates and so?

TLDR Need help finding and changing/replacing Tonkin's stats.

Edit.
Also, I refuse to believe, that the current amount of content is 60-70% of full game, fuck that. The game have way too much potential and there is so much more the dev could do...

Edit 2.
Great success. But without cheating nearly impossible. High agility, high charm and max stamina regen possible with a few tweaks, which can be acquired otherwise by grinding a lot more. Also, shame on you, Tonkin, weak loads all four times, some puny Ung can do better.

I really hope we could fully roleplay a dominant Karryn and get some kind of amazon position vaginal/anal skill to put those pesky horny goblins and pig men in their place. And damn, sleeping sex, inflation and impregnation, double vaginal/anal/oral would be amazing too(and quite a few other fetishes).
Sadly, I have a strong suspicion, that the developer won't bother and unless somebody with good photoshop/art skills would mod the game, it's going to be incomplete forever.
View attachment 646178
How did you manage karryn having sex with tonkin?

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
So what should I do exactly to get more golds?
I'm having difficult saving golds.
If you're on Prisoner difficulty I'd highly recommend taking Ambitious Experimenter at the start. Other than that just maintain somewhat low order for higher subsidies and look for edicts that lower expense. Also make sure you swap out your starting title for something else before you end Day 1 (it raises expense).

Reactions: Killknight

Acetone

Jul 20, 2018
Is there any fucking skills that Karryn can get? If so how does she get them? I've been having real trouble trying to find out what sexual skills are available to her, I feel like I've gotten most of them though.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
I am pretty far in the game and my Karryn got pretty slutty which gives nice comments. Somehow I failed to get my income stable, but I would hate to start a new run. Can someone - maybe again, sorry for that - point out how to tweak money?
So if you go into the files following this path, "(storage location)>www>js>plugins>" down near the bottom of the remtiary files you'll find one named RemtairyPrison. Open this in an editor, I use plain notepad, at the very top of the file you can change the income this should still work even though it says starting income, that just means its the base income before any from eddicts are added in.

Reactions: ray3dave
Oct 6, 2018
hi there I just saw this game and since there is 222 page I just want to ask it quickly, What is the game's current version? is it still v0-5? and does anyone know or is there any news about release date?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Gaining gold is just a one liner:

Now the titles you can either just give yourself or edit the requirement. I'll give a how to for editing requirements, because it includes both.

If you go full slut you can easily win by making them cum to death. This requires endurance and energy (so you don't die) and charm (so they die faster). If you reached max level with a fighter build and then become VERY slutty you may want to restart fresh if the accessories are not enough. That's a limitation early versions bring with themselves, sadly.
Thanks a lot - these are exactly the informations I was hoping for! 10 out of 10!

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm, what's the title you need to make more money at the Bar? I've been doing pretty much everything I can, but, my income hasn't increased that much!
Finish the waitress job sober 10 times to get a title where your waitress tips increase by 15%, as far as I know that is the only way to increase your waitress job income so far...

Reactions: miloss
Dec 26, 2019
Finish the waitress job sober 10 times to get a title where your waitress tips increase by 15%, as far as I know that is the only way to increase your waitress job income so far...
Hmm, alright. I guess I'll just have to grind it out on the 15 minute version, then. Or, does running out of energy also count as "completing" it?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm, alright. I guess I'll just have to grind it out on the 15 minute version, then. Or, does running out of energy also count as "completing" it?
The strategy I did was kick everybody out on the shortest shift you can do, you'll lose the popularity of the bar, but it'll be worth it in the end since you get more tips for the job, it was pretty easy to get for me...

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
So how would I go about editing the effectiveness of the "Shoo Away" command for the receptionist job? Spending all of my stamina using it and having it do nothing is getting really frustrating. Not sure if it's because I have low dexterity on this save and it's silently missing or what but it doesn't seem to do anything for me, even on the off chance the goblin does back up off screen when I use it they just run right back in as soon as I start paperwork.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
So how would I go about editing the effectiveness of the "Shoo Away" command for the receptionist job? Spending all of my stamina using it and having it do nothing is getting really frustrating. Not sure if it's because I have low dexterity on this save and it's silently missing or what but it doesn't seem to do anything for me, even on the off chance the goblin does back up off screen when I use it they just run right back in as soon as I start paperwork.
That is still buggy, it's better to let them get close and kick them away instead, Rem is still trying to fix the effectiveness issues with every skill every update, so it's gonna be better in the future, but until then as I sad, kick them instead...

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
That is still buggy, it's better to let them get close and kick them away instead, Rem is still trying to fix the effectiveness issues with every skill every update, so it's gonna be better in the future, but until then as I sad, kick them instead...
I see, hopefully that gets fixed soon because getting them to approach close enough to be kicked can be kind of a pain. They tend to hang back jerking off and only move in when Karryn is talking to someone or doing paperwork (at least in my experience). I guess I'll try using the check room action to lure them in.

Luden

Mar 9, 2018
Gotta say, i downloaded this game just out of curiosity and wasn't expecting much, but holy shit this is a great game.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes