jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
i can not get past first floor and i have been playing for 6 hours already... slut level is 123 i think that is pretty high. what should i do to open the door and go to the second floor? thanks in advance

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
there is always standing a guy a the bar who wont move so i could access that route. is there any other way or should i do something to make him move?

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
there is always standing a guy a the bar who wont move so i could access that route. is there any other way or should i do something to make him move?
If there's a guy blocking your way you should be able to fight to clear the room. Just walk up to him.

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
yes it is possible to fight but i focused on improving sluttiness so until i move to the second round when u are defeated first time i can win second one but not the first one

Maxitoy

Jul 31, 2018
Hi how can we do blowjobs or being fucked in receptionnisy job ? how to be cowgirl fucked by guardian ? And how to be "standing sex captured" ?
Thx U

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Hi how can we do blowjobs or being fucked in receptionnisy job ? how to be cowgirl fucked by guardian ? And how to be "standing sex captured" ?
Thx U
1. the standing sex position you need to fight without the Halberd (you can lose it in battle or equip the title "Prison Fighter") then in battle you need to have Cock and Pussy Desire High and of course Karryn needs to be with Wet Status (and i don't remember if the enemy needs to be with Horny status) and you have to attack then the enemy will grab Karryn's leg (remember that's is random, you will have to try this a few times)

2. while doing the receptionist job, random goblins will appear and do lewd things with Karryn and again what the goblins do is random.

3. that's is because of the Karryn's fans, some of them ask for something more lewd, for them to appear that's depends on your fame on the job (and depending on what the fan is asking, Karryn has to have a high Slut Level and high Desire for that, like the blowjob for example needs high Mouth Desire)

4. this one i don't know for now, probably anyone knows? (edit: i did a quick search on the game and i get it pretty easy, you can get from the guards with the cigars, the fast way to try is with the ones near the Karryn's office, for what I noticed and what I learned you need Cock and Pussy Desire High and Karryn need to be with Wet Status, i did without the Halberd equipped just warning, i'm not 100% if is right but i get it that way)

PS: thx silence16 for the tip ;)
The 4th one happens with certain guards (the ones that have the cigar) when you are wet and have enough pussy desire, maybe cock desire too not sure

Last edited:

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
1. the standing sex position you need to fight without the halberd (you can lose it in battle or equip the medal "Prison Fighter") then in battle you need to have Cock and Pussy desire high (and i don't remember if the enemy needs to be with Horny status) and you have to attack then the enemy will grab Karrny's leg (remember that's is random, you will have to try this a few times)

2. while doing the receptionist job, random goblins will spawn and do h-things with Karrny's and again what the goblins do is random.

3. that's is because of the Karryn's fans, some of them ask for something more lewd, for them to appear that's depens on your fame on the job (if i'm not wrong)

4. this one i don't know for now, probably anyone knows?
The 4th one happens with certain guards (the ones that have the cigar) when you are wet and have enough pussy desire, maybe cock desire too not sure

Reactions: Smopy
Dec 26, 2019
Hmm, is the only real way to make money doing the guard fight and the Waitress job? What's the best way to maximize profits from the Waitress? i usually seem to get around 400g, which, is really... not a lot. I'm playing on Prisoner mode if that matters.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hmm, is the only real way to make money doing the guard fight and the Waitress job? What's the best way to maximize profits from the Waitress? i usually seem to get around 400g, which, is really... not a lot. I'm playing on Prisoner mode if that matters.
Well that depends a bit of how far you want to go. But you can make over 3000 Gold in a 45 Minute Shift, if you have the Hardworking Waitress Title Equiped, have the Expand Drink Menu 1 Edict and you have all the Flashing Tits passives, so Karryn Flashes her Tits even with 0 Boobs Desire. Just make sure to then keep all your Desires Low, fix your clothes and just to your Job.

Reactions: ray3dave

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
You want to unlock the "one vs all" passive so Karryn will show off her body to bar patrons for tips. to get the passive you need to get her charm to 32 (can be increased by doing the receptionist job and buying accessories) and subdue a lot of enemies (100 or maybe more). that way you get a sizeable jump in money. there's a title i believe called "hardworking waitress" which increases tips when unlocked and even more so when equipped. i got it after some time doing the job. some edicts straight up increase income with maybe a few downsides but if you have the receptionist job then order will never be a problem as long as you have a safe cushion of it for when floor 1 riots cause you get all of it back afterwards. i qlso chose the starting title that reduces edict cost by 10%. once you develop a solid income you're more limited by edict points than anything else.

Reactions: Maxitoy
Dec 26, 2019
Well that depends a bit of how far you want to go. But you can make over 3000 Gold in a 45 Minute Shift, if you have the Hardworking Waitress Title Equiped, have the Expand Drink Menu 1 Edict and you have all the Flashing Tits passives, so Karryn Flashes her Tits even with 0 Boobs Desire. Just make sure to then keep all your Desires Low, fix your clothes and just to your Job.
Hmm, I guess I need to keep working, then. I think I have One vs. All and one or two of them, but, she'll refuse to flash, even when she has almost full Boobs desire. I guess I just gotta keep grinding it out, then!

You want to unlock the "one vs all" passive so Karryn will show off her body to bar patrons for tips. to get the passive you need to get her charm to 32 (can be increased by doing the receptionist job and buying accessories) and subdue a lot of enemies (100 or maybe more). that way you get a sizeable jump in money. there's a title i believe called "hardworking waitress" which increases tips when unlocked and even more so when equipped. i got it after some time doing the job. some edicts straight up increase income with maybe a few downsides but if you have the receptionist job then order will never be a problem as long as you have a safe cushion of it for when floor 1 riots cause you get all of it back afterwards. i qlso chose the starting title that reduces edict cost by 10%. once you develop a solid income you're more limited by edict points than anything else.
Huh. I haven't been trying to get Charm up. I guess I should work on that, then, if it gives you such an increase in money! Thanks for the advice!

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
quick question, I know at one point someone found a way to increase the amount of jizz that kinda worked but the down side was that because of certain coding it also turned the jizz into an acidic nuke that did more damage than the highlevel enemies. So has anyone found a way to increase it that actually works with out turning it into a massive damage bomb? ive tried changing the values in the enemy file to no success.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
guys what can i do about the prisoner always guarding the path in the bar? he is not moving and i cant defeat him because then i have to fight all the guys in the bar? i saw him only move once and i could pass through but that happened only once.so is this some kinda bug?
Ignore the bar

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes