Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
to answer most of your questions

beg for forgiveness aka dogeza isnt in the game yet, just placeholder at the moment, you can obtain it only if you tweak your game's java scripts or play debug mode (still tweaking java scripts somewhere in the page 190s in this forum there is a guide on how to play debug mode)

and for karryn to spread her vag when fallen, you need slut level 4 or 5? but you need high slut levels which translates to 125+ slut stat

and for the bed scene you need to lose to your guards right in front of your office, or get raided after masturbating in your office then lose.
it is a guard defeat scene all in all
thanks for answer about how to get the other ones
about the one that karryn spread her vag when fallen, I already have level slut in 148, and when always fight and fell nothing happens, I need to active something or to I ned to get some passive titule for that?

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
Im not so sure about that. you see I have slut lvl 153 thx to passives and the most I can do to make her slutty is to make her horny but without horny debuff she is still defiant as always. however on my different save that was modified to give ma all titles and passives I have slut lvl 25 and over 190 passives and all titles so all I need to do to get that scene is give up and thx to a certain passive right as I lose all stamina I get horny debuff and she gets heart-eyes and acts slutty.
so how can you get the scene where karry spread her vag when she fall, the slut level is 148 and I have 151 passive, so what you do to get the scene or which passive I need to see it?

twitchjack

Jul 9, 2017
I apologize if this has already been addressed in the thread, but is there supposed to be a CG scene associated with losing all Stamina/Energy during the receptionist side-job? Because every time I've had it happen, it just skips to the end of the shift instead. (Also, thank you to everyone for the tips about needing more Goblin passives to get higher Goblin spawn rate during the side-job.)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I apologize if this has already been addressed in the thread, but is there supposed to be a CG scene associated with losing all Stamina/Energy during the receptionist side-job? Because every time I've had it happen, it just skips to the end of the shift instead. (Also, thank you to everyone for the tips about needing more Goblin passives to get higher Goblin spawn rate during the side-job.)
You don't have the newest version then. They patched one in but it is just the Losing Level 1 Blowbang Scene.

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
Could some real hero share a save with all the current content done? The receptionist job grinding is making me mad.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Could some real hero share a save with all the current content done? The receptionist job grinding is making me mad.
I'm pretty damn sure it's not all content done. But it should be enough for you to enjoy receptionist job.
I'm afraid you won't get any anal creampies, though. While I invested some time into it, I don't think the desire is low enough for it to happen on the job.
View attachment file5.7z

Edit.
I do hope, that the alterations I've made won't break the game for anyone using my save.

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
I'm pretty damn sure it's not all content done. But it should be enough for you to enjoy receptionist job.
I'm afraid you won't get any anal creampies, though. While I invested some time into it, I don't think the desire is low enough for it to happen on the job.
View attachment 651041

Edit.
I do hope, that the alterations I've made won't break the game for anyone using my save.
Ill check it right now. Its no problem if it isnt 100%, i greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Speaking of maxed stuff, could someone tell me what the new passives are? Currently wondering just how many receptionist and meat urinal ones there are.

daxy12

Jan 15, 2018
View attachment 651041

Edit.
can you also add the global?

• Angry
Reactions: drchainchair2

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Speaking of maxed stuff, could someone tell me what the new passives are? Currently wondering just how many receptionist and meat urinal ones there are.
For receptionist titles, you wanna do these: Do lots of shifts at reception.
Process lots of papers.
Orgasm while on phone at reception.
Greet lots of fans at reception.
Shake hands with fans while getting fucked.
Swallow lots of cum at reception.
Get lots of goblin creampies at reception.
Get all three receptionist stats to 30.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes