Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For those, who wondered how to make Karryn always wet, you're supposed to go to RemtairyLiquids.js, find "this._liquidPussyJuice = 0" and set it to 65(?).
I was digging in a file, that naoligopraisso shared here post , no idea why exactly it has to be 65, but it worked for me.
I'm going to try and see if I can find a way to make Karryn always horny.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I'm having some issue understanding why Karryn can't accept handjobs/blowjobs during the receptionist job. Code tells it should simply check the default cockdesire reqs (65 for handjob, 5 for blowjob for me), and whether the slot is open (which it should be, she's certainly not using them for anything else), so why won't it work?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
For those, who wondered how to make Karryn always wet, you're supposed to go to RemtairyLiquids.js, find "this._liquidPussyJuice = 0" and set it to 65(?).
I was digging in a file, that naoligopraisso shared here post , no idea why exactly it has to be 65, but it worked for me.
If you look at the top of the file you see the theshold for getting her wet: const LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_REQ = 25;.
And there is a small inconsistency, too. To display her wet everything >= 25 is enough, but for the status you need > 25. So if you have exactly 25 juice, she'll be wet in the picture but without the effect. Thus, it doesn't have to be 65 but anything over 25.

I'm having some issue understanding why Karryn can't accept handjobs/blowjobs during the receptionist job. Code tells it should simply check the default cockdesire reqs (65 for handjob, 5 for blowjob for me), and whether the slot is open (which it should be, she's certainly not using them for anything else), so why won't it work?
Try to look for the desire requirements while in the job. If you haven't done a lot of naughty stuff while working, the desire requirements are increased a lot. Getting her more slutty or using accessories can help before you get the job passives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you look at the top of the file you see the theshold for getting her wet: const LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_REQ = 25;.
And there is a small inconsistency, too. To display her wet everything >= 25 is enough, but for the status you need > 25. So if you have exactly 25 juice, she'll be wet in the picture but without the effect. Thus, it doesn't have to be 65 but anything over 25.
The reason why I've decided to not touch the const LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_REQ = 25; is because changing it didn't help me getting status instantly, which is what I was after.
Thank you very much for clarifying and helping overall in the thread.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017

Try to look for the desire requirements while in the job. If you haven't done a lot of naughty stuff while working, the desire requirements are increased a lot. Getting her more slutty or using accessories can help before you get the job passives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, so the job has a requirement multiplier. I'd missed that, thanks. I swapped the code to the use the None function instead, which is a bit of cheating I suppose, but that at least told me it was the reqs that was the problem.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i set mine to 0 and then a few lines down change the 1 to 0 for minimum wet requirement. she is wet right away

Jan 10, 2018
I thought that too, but the max usage for a skill is locked at 30, while the passive unlocks at 15. So at this point I'm just not sure what "usage" even means.
Huh. Usage should refer to initiating a sex act yourself, according to my understanding of the code, so if you're still not getting the passive despite starting a lot of footjobs, I'm not really sure what the issue could be... Though I don't think I ever got that passive myself either, so I don't think the problem is on your end.

Maybe it's a bug? I'm not sure why this passive specifically would be locked, and the code seems straightforward enough that I don't think the problem could be misunderstanding the requirements...

Reactions: Zero_Blazer

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Huh. Usage should refer to initiating a sex act yourself, according to my understanding of the code, so if you're still not getting the passive despite starting a lot of footjobs, I'm not really sure what the issue could be... Though I don't think I ever got that passive myself either, so I don't think the problem is on your end.

Maybe it's a bug? I'm not sure why this passive specifically would be locked, and the code seems straightforward enough that I don't think the problem could be misunderstanding the requirements...
It's a bug. If you have a look into the function where it should increase the count of footjobs in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js we have this:
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.addToFootjobUsageCountRecord = function() {
    this._recordHandjobUsageCount = Math.min(this._recordFootjobUsageCount + 1, LIMIT_FOOTJOB_USAGE_COUNT);
    this._playthroughRecordTotalSexSkillUsage++;
};
As you can see, it recalculates the _recordHandjobUsageCount variable instead of _recordFootjobUsageCount . If you fix it, it should work.
The bug has been there for quite some time, maybe someone should post it in their discord.

EDIT: Thanks for telling them so quickly. It's fixed in version v0.5o :)

Last edited:

Sukramses

Sep 6, 2017
It's a bug. If you have a look into the function where it should increase the count of footjobs in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js we have this:
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.addToFootjobUsageCountRecord = function() {
    this._recordHandjobUsageCount = Math.min(this._recordFootjobUsageCount + 1, LIMIT_FOOTJOB_USAGE_COUNT);
};
As you can see, it recalculates the _recordHandjobUsageCount variable instead of _recordFootjobUsageCount . If you fix it, it should work.
The bug has been there for quite some time, maybe someone should post it in their discord.

Seems to be the same with "addToRimjobUsageCountRecord".
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.addToRimjobUsageCountRecord = function() { 
    this._recordHandjobUsageCount = Math.min(this._recordRimjobUsageCount + 1, LIMIT_RIMJOB_USAGE_COUNT); 
};

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
when karryn's horny & tries to masturbate, but nothing happens. Why
Well thanks for mentioning what you changed in the game or that you modded the game at all:rolleyes:
Then it could have a thousand reasons why and without any information that's gonna be hard to find out. I like that more people are modding, but PLEASE mention what you did at least. Otherwise nobody will (or even can) help you. But my attitude is not helping here, so here's a possible reason:
She has a dildo inside (duh :D). And that will probably lead to an error when initialising the battle, because that's impossible in the 'normal' game. Try the scene without one inside.

Dec 26, 2019
I love this game, but I wish there was a method to speed up gameplay/dialogue. Unless I missed something, the fastest it can go is whatever is in the menu settings. It's kind of a slog to go through 45 minutes of the Waitress job, for example, because of how much the dialogue/actions slow everything down.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
65 is just a random value that I put so that it is always wet, because if I am not mistaken (maybe I am wrong) the maximum value is 70.

citron

Dec 27, 2016
I love this game, but I wish there was a method to speed up gameplay/dialogue. Unless I missed something, the fastest it can go is whatever is in the menu settings. It's kind of a slog to go through 45 minutes of the Waitress job, for example, because of how much the dialogue/actions slow everything down.
use this F95 or
but i personally use v6.26 so i dont know if v6.24 or v7.0 will work

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Just an from the dev and a general reminder:

Also, if you are someone distributing modified game files and/or save files, please put up full disclaimers that by using those modified files, they are accepting the responsibility of resolving any problems or issues either on their own or with the people that distributed those files. It is not fair for us, or for our loyal and helpful fans and supporters, that I waste time trying to chase non-existent issues and problems when I could be better spending that time on making better games for everyone to enjoy.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes