ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
Ive been reading the comments about the side jobs and some people kept saying "Notoriety", where do we see that in the game? thanks
only in reception side job. When visitors notice karyn doing naughty stuff they get a red ! above their head and more perverts will visit. you can check it on the poster behind the desk.

Reactions: ustar1313

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
A bit of help please? I'm trying to launch the game with nw.exe but nothing happen. I'm on win10.

Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
Does anybody else have an immense lag? During combat I have incredible drops to 1-2 fps for periods of 3-10 seconds. I play on laptop, but It's a 2d game! Is there a fix?

Jan 10, 2018
to acquire some of the passives, it says you have to use it X amount of times. For example, the footjob one says to use it 15 times. What does that actually mean? Does it mean use the skill 15 times? Or use it on 15 different people? I'm not too sure. If it's the former I'm pretty sure i've done that already, but the passive skill associated with it isn't unlocking.
If I recall correctly, that's because the game currently limits how many times it records you using the footjob skill, and that limit is lower than the number required to unlock further footjob passives; they currently can't be unlocked without modding your game.

When I wrote up the list of unlock conditions, I only looked at what it took to unlock them - not whether those conditions could actually be achieved at this time.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I would like to make a slight modification to the coding, but I'm not very experienced with rpgm and I'm having issue finding the right way to implement this change. First, my idea is simply this; the more an enemy ejaculates, the bigger his future ejaculations become. Once his ejaculation pool grows big enough, he can ejaculate one more time, and so forth... a "leveling up" mechanic for enemies, basically.

I'm guessing I have to fiddle with RemtairyEnemy.js for starters. I wrote this little function and added it in there;
Code:
Game_Enemy.prototype.updateEjaculation = function() {
    this._ejaculationVolume += ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_AMOUNT - ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_RANGE/2;
    this._ejaculationCount += Math.max(1,Math.round(this._ejaculationVolume / 10));
};
Not complicated stuff. It takes the existing ejaculationVolume (variable attached to each enemy) and adds a constant based on the default values (8 and 6, so essentially it's just adding 5 every time, but easily modified through the constants). Then it checks the total volume and divides by 10, then rounds it off; so essentially when you hit 15, you'll cum twice. When you hit 25, you'll cum thrice. And so forth...

The questions I have are;
1) Where do I call this function from? Will calling it from useOrgasmSkill with a simple this.updateEjaculation(); be fine?
2) Will me messing with this screw something else up?
3) What mistakes have I made? :)

Reactions: gffgg

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Does this help? Not being sarcastic here, genuinely asking, as I suck at tech-stuff and really do appreciate your help and time tetrayok.
Sorry for troubling you tetrayok, I fixed the problem on my own, thanks so much for your help, truly appreciate all your help. If anyone has the same problem, just create a new folder, and then copy and paste your save data into the new KP folder. Man, I bet this is the rookiest mistake anyone's done on this thread, but figured I should post my solution anyways.

Oct 7, 2019
Does this help? Not being sarcastic here, genuinely asking, as I suck at tech-stuff and really do appreciate your help and time tetrayok.
You modified the game and it's trying to load an image that doesn't exist in the current version's files. Given how much time has been wasted in this thread on people who don't realize that changing game files will introduce bugs, I can only wonder how frustrated Rem is with answering questions like this from people who broke their own game

jrkirby

Mar 27, 2017
Depends on what the mod did. Try searching all unmodded and modded .js and .json files for KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE to figure out if something changed. If so, that might help you figure out how to fix it.

Bilmo

Mar 22, 2019
I don't remember this being an issue in the previous versions, but I'm having trouble getting my save edits to 'stick' I guess. I'll do something like raise Karryn's titjob count by, say, 50, and then I check in game and it's 50 higher. The second I *finish* a fight or end the day, it resets back to the normal amount. This happens with everything, from level to notoriety. When I do something like raise Karryn's Maso level, she reacts appropriately, but it wears off after one battle. It's super bizarre and I'm not sure how to counteract it.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
after applying mod this error shows up any solution?
You completely fucked the game up, probably by doing something stupid like using a mod from 0.4 on 0.5. Actually, that's exactly what you did since that constant is defined in a new file added with 0.5.

Delete the install and make a new one from the unmodded archive.

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
Does anybody else have an immense lag? During combat I have incredible drops to 1-2 fps for periods of 3-10 seconds. I play on laptop, but It's a 2d game! Is there a fix?
had same problem
getting newest version of and copying it to the game folder worked for me (as sugested by one guy earlier)
also on my laptop it defaulted to running this game on integrated card and had to change it in nvidea settings

Alexios8118

Jun 9, 2018
You completely fucked the game up, probably by doing something stupid like using a mod from 0.4 on 0.5. Actually, that's exactly what you did since that constant is defined in a new file added with 0.5.

Delete the install and make a new one from the unmodded archive.
I never played this game before i installed it tomorrow and copied mod in it as i mentioned i only started playing from versio. 0.5n.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I'm hearing about people modding their games. So, what mods are available ATM?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
after applying mod this error shows up any solution?
I never played this game before i installed it tomorrow and copied mod in it as i mentioned i only started playing from versio. 0.5n.
You really don't give us anything to work with here ;)
Most mod files that are uploaded here are for v0.4. So how about you tell us which mod you actually used and then we can probably help you out. Oh and please check beforehand if the mod really is for v0.5, because I assume it's not :D

I don't remember this being an issue in the previous versions, but I'm having trouble getting my save edits to 'stick' I guess. I'll do something like raise Karryn's titjob count by, say, 50, and then I check in game and it's 50 higher. The second I *finish* a fight or end the day, it resets back to the normal amount. This happens with everything, from level to notoriety. When I do something like raise Karryn's Maso level, she reacts appropriately, but it wears off after one battle. It's super bizarre and I'm not sure how to counteract it.
That's because the values are recalculated constantly. If you don't change the code (i.e. calculation) but just the value it gets 'reset' with the next calculation. However, it's really easy to change the code of the game (it's javascript) and me and a few others already posted a lot of how-to material here. Just try to find stuff with the amazing search function of this site, you'll most likely find another person already asked for it or similar.

For v0.5? Nothing yet. I, and others, are waiting for the updates to slow down and a stable version before releasing them. My collection and at least another contain mostly value changes/cheats. So no new features, but messing with the existing one. One mod tries to simulate a training mechanic for Karryn, where you can play as Yasu(I think) in a training session to 'mold' Karryn to your desires and another implements parts of pregnancy, but that's not released yet.
As I said, all of them are outdated right now for the current v0.5 version.

Kaliden

Jun 29, 2017
To put it simply, there are none, as well as any you can make... its simply editing some of the files to alter some of the scripts. there are loads of them if you go back through the pages, or use the search function.

in the game directory go to www/js/plugins, then edit the files from [RemtairyAfterYEPBattleCore] through to [RemtairyWillpower] to mod the game, but for most basic changes you only need to edit [RemtairyKarryn] to make her naked/without panties after battles, [RemtairyPrison] to change exp, income and start the day naked/pantyless, [RemtairyEdicts] to change the edict points and [RemtairyResults] to change max level, and stamina/energy per level.

Edit: should also add that there are SOME mods, but the game is currently in a rapid bugfix phase so they either aren't stable, or not worth the effort to make when a bugfix/update will possably break it

Reactions: Yukihirou

Bilmo

Mar 22, 2019
That's because the values are recalculated constantly. If you don't change the code (i.e. calculation) but just the value it gets 'reset' with the next calculation. However, it's really easy to change the code of the game (it's javascript) and me and a few others already posted a lot of how-to material here. Just try to find stuff with the amazing search function of this site, you'll most likely find another person already asked for it or similar.
This isn't meant to sound snippy, but I've had a few tabs open looking for it since before I posted. "Save edit revert" "Save masochism" "Edit masochism" etc, just to try and find related topics. It's a lot of text to read, but I'm tryin'. I also poked around in the plugins folder in 4u to some success, but nothing related to this. I assumed the variables it uses to recalculate would be in the save, since it doesn't make sense in my brain to store them within plugins when the values are per-save and you can have multiple, y'know? It still doesn't, when I sound it out, which usually means I'm missing or misinterpreting something. I'm just wondering where it pulls the original value from after I've ostensibly replaced it.

But maybe I really haven't looked hard enough—point is just to illustrate that posting wasn't the first option I went with. Notepad++ isn't an ideal IDE either, but it's definitely good enough. I appreciate you taking the time to reply, still.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes