ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Sorry for he dumb question. Haven't played since the first version came out. How to start the waitress job?
You can get the waitress outfit through an edict, after the first level of the prison is subjugated. After that, it's just a matter of speaking to the bartender to start your job.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there any downsides to unlock the limits of the numbers shown in the records page? Also, are there any currently implemented passives or titles that are locked because of the limits on the records page?

Last edited:

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
So I did as recommended and still can't get the codes off the screen, does anyone have a complete (sort of) version of .0-5n that can be downloaded, one with all the files I mean. As I don't think the links on the 1st page have all the folders or files.

tetrayok

Apr 1, 2020
So I did as recommended and still can't get the codes off the screen, does anyone have a complete (sort of) version of .0-5n that can be downloaded, one with all the files I mean. As I don't think the links on the 1st page have all the folders or files.
Take a screenshot to show what you mean you see codes off the screen.

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there any downsides to unlock the limits of the numbers shown in the records page? Also, are there any currently implemented passives or titles that are locked because of the limits on the records page?
the game will run fine, except you'll break karryn's vanilla limits. you'll get weird invisible passives that dont show up in your passives list but slut level will add up. eventually you'll hit slut lvl 5 or something and that 125 upper limit desires will unlock too. I don't know that triggers some of those but heck i've been having fun changing all the limits

Reactions: Zero_Blazer

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I just use git to merge updates into my mod. It also makes it convinient to see what the actual changes are by the dev on each version update.
Sure, same for the version diffs. But that's only from a dev point of view. I mean for the user as compatible as possible. I'm searching for an clean (and hopefully easy) way to deploy the tweaks while still allowing others to easily change something further.
For example if someone tweaked their stuff on their own or already used your pack with all its changed files. Then ideally I want them to be able to use something (I'm thinking script-like) where the tweaks are chosen and then applied. Dunno, probably it's too edge casey and not worth the effort. In any case, I'll provide a how-to for the tweaks at the minimum and as a pack. The rest is just playing with stuff.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I love this game it's amazing,
But this new version don't run in 32 bit system. And the "index" html document show me "error failed to load game font",.
Please help me my friends. View attachment 647705
First, why are people even still running 32-bit? Hasn't it been ten years since support ran out? :D
But secondly, don't open the index html file.. Why try html when we have a juicy .exe file.
Run the nw.exe in the main folder.

Gpof

May 25, 2017
the game will run fine, except you'll break karryn's vanilla limits. you'll get weird invisible passives that dont show up in your passives list but slut level will add up. eventually you'll hit slut lvl 5 or something and that 125 upper limit desires will unlock too. I don't know that triggers some of those but heck i've been having fun changing all the limits
Ahh so that's where those blank passive unlocks are coming from. I thought it was just some random jank, good to know.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or when you increase ejaculation stock from 1 to 2 it should increase the amount they can cum. (So if its 2 they can do it twice)? They still just die after 1.

saf3r0

Aug 3, 2017
so i changed the threshold for being dead drunk, the pictures aren't any different from just being drunk at least if assuming i did this correctly because my char was instantly forced to fuck after 1 drink xD
what js file for edit threshold for being dead drunk?

jrkirby

Mar 27, 2017
How can this be made to run in Linux? Does anyone have the nw binary?
Wine on nw.exe works for me out of the box. There are a lot of crashes, not sure if that's wine or the game still being in beta, probably wine tbh. But in my experience the crashes almost always happen after a big fight, either immediately after or after walking a couple rooms, very rarely during it. And this game autosaves constantly and launches in about 2 seconds, so it's not really too bad. Only like twice out of ~30 hours did I lose progress (cause of a crash in a long fight).

StrikerV

Aug 6, 2018
what js file for edit threshold for being dead drunk?
See this post
The alcohol tolerance is only affected by the max stamina value. Basically it is the ratio of alcohol to max stamina. You find most code regarding the bar minigame in the RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js file. I suggest two things to change her alcohol tolerance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bilmo

Mar 22, 2019
so my game crashes a lot, and i've pinned it down to being the exact moment any of the prisoners decide to try and take of karren's panties or fuck/eat her out. i've re downloaded from multiple sites and cant figure it out for the life of me. any advice?
Probably your save file. Try downloading someone else's from the current version. I'd upload mine but the site won't let me.

RapeyDayve

Oct 31, 2019
Probably your save file. Try downloading someone else's from the current version. I'd upload mine but the site won't let me.
ill give it a go, but i wasn't
using an old save file, i was starting a new game off the current version

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes