DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Hey everybody,

a question about the passive titles, how many are there at all, does anyone know? currently i have 156.

and of the ones I have to equip, I have 17.
1 in gold, 5 in silver the rest bronce

Thanks
those you equip=titles .
the other are passives.

i have no clue about how many titles, i just know it's way more than your 17.
passives, last time i checked, were 166 on my save file. and im sure i still have some to get.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Ok, I had no memory of that. but what kind of rooms should come in the next 3 levels? Prison cells, chapel maby a torture chamber in the basement, but 3 levels?
going throught the js. there is a spot for outdoor defeat. no idea what it does yet because i don't think it is implimented.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Question; I've got all sorts of code stuff on screen when playing, it's really distracting. With stuff like 'function' and 'Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/cutin/toyCP_1_back_cen.png' how do I get this stuff off the screen? Dunno if this question's been asked yet.

tetrayok

Apr 1, 2020
Question; I've got all sorts of code stuff on screen when playing, it's really distracting. With stuff like 'function' and 'Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/cutin/toyCP_1_back_cen.png' how do I get this stuff off the screen? Dunno if this question's been asked yet.
Your game is incomplete or you messed with the directory structure. Look for the img/karryn/cutin/toyCP_1_back_cen.png in the game folder and see where that takes you.

If it exists, make sure it's in the right directory path.
If it doesn't exist, you're going to have to download a complete version of the game and either pull out that file into your half done game or just use that game and port over your saves.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Hey everybody,

a question about the passive titles, how many are there at all, does anyone know? currently i have 156.

and of the ones I have to equip, I have 17.
1 in gold, 5 in silver the rest bronce

Thanks

See for yourself...

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Where do you find virgin prisoners the most, I want to get the passive where you claim virgins, but I haven't seen any in a while, do they have a specific room to spawn in?

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Your game is incomplete or you messed with the directory structure. Look for the img/karryn/cutin/toyCP_1_back_cen.png in the game folder and see where that takes you.

If it exists, make sure it's in the right directory path.
If it doesn't exist, you're going to have to download a complete version of the game and either pull out that file into your half done game or just use that game and port over your saves.
Honestly there's all sorts of other stuff on the screen, and I downloaded the file twice now, and have opened it as I did the previous versions of this game. So I don't know what I did wrong, but I'll definitely look up all the error files. And it seems that I'm missing a function folder, I think, odd, and there are scenes missing so definitely need to get those.

The zipped files from the mega and last link must be incomplete. Could someone post up a new download for this update?

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
going throught the js. there is a spot for outdoor defeat. no idea what it does yet because i don't think it is implimented.
The "outdoor" in the code just refers to Karryn's own room. Because it's technically outside the main prison building I guess..

Also, if in the next few days no more updates are coming, I'll start with the tweak collection and probably add more to the guide.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
so ive seen it in the codes to strip her hat and gloves but is that actually implementable in game right now?
Right now it's only in 'naked' sex positions. So if she's surprised while masturbating, she won't have them in the fight. But in a normal battle where her clothes get stripped she'll have them on. I can imagine that later, when more art is drawn, it's possible to have normal clothes without gloves & hat. But that's just speculation, it totally depends on future development.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Maybe the insane patreon growth explains the interest in the game. Also since there is no dedicated modding thread while the game is relatively easy to mod 200+pages is not surprising at all. Also I find the game already excellent since nothing grabbed my attention as much as this since Ahriman's only good game. The only problem for this game has is that it can't be long enough story/scripted events wise. Can't wait to sink another 50 hours in the finished stuff, if not more.
you can keep playing it until doomsday.
I'd rather move on.

Here, a finished and full-fledge game, with much more content than Karryns:
https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2k-happy-life.6004/
37 pages, from october 2017 until now. Karryns from july 2019, and DEMO.

• Haha
Reactions: dafvid112

RapeyDayve

Oct 31, 2019
so my game crashes a lot, and i've pinned it down to being the exact moment any of the prisoners decide to try and take of karren's panties or fuck/eat her out. i've re downloaded from multiple sites and cant figure it out for the life of me. any advice?

Jul 4, 2017
you can keep playing it until doomsday.
I'd rather move on.

Here, a finished and full-fledge game, with much more content than Karryns:
https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2k-happy-life.6004/
37 pages, from october 2017 until now. Karryns from july 2019, and DEMO.
to each their own. Melty was great with the story progression no grind just some fun art, story, and rpg.

Karryn is a completely different style of fun. The grind, kind of rogue like, battle fuck, management that is where you find the fun.

again to each their own, just don't try to come off condescending of its supporters who like Karryns Prison

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes