alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
People still wouldn't read the faqs. There might be some who read it, but there's always someone who goes and asks a question, even when it's highlighted, bold, huge multi-colored text in the first post.
i would read it, even thou i have participated in this 210 thread im not to keen in re-read it to look for something, also, the search function its kinda trash because the first 3 or so pages are people asking the same fucking question

Verydion

Jun 10, 2017
any h at the reception other than goblin?
Some of the visitors will have a blush mark on them and will ask Karryn to let them touch her or for her to touch them. Does no appear until you gain infamy/notorious fame. Can get this by getting noticed in a lewd action with the goblins. Is a small chance to get noticed and a title or passive that will increase the chance of getting noticed. Is also a chance that a male visitor that notice Karryn in a lewd situation to gain a blush mark.
Has currently seen handjob, blowjob and the visitor massaging Karryns tits so far, might be more but not that I have seen.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019

v0.5n

Changelog

• Karryn will now need to be a bit undressed for enemies to be able to use sex skills on her
  • The Kick Out skill during the waitress side job will no longer auto select a target for you to avoid confusion
  • Minor balance tweaks, bug fixes, and text corrections
Hmmm

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
So i quite edited my save and js files, and found this "beg for forgiveness" skill, it doesn't have any explanation and karryn's dialog when used, but just make her horny. Is this unfinished?
IMG_20200506_095034_HDR.jpg
I'm on 0.5k btw.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
If you read the prologue it tells you that the leader of the inmates is commanding them from floor 5 in the basement. It would make zero sense for any levels to take place outside of the prison.
Ok, I had no memory of that. but what kind of rooms should come in the next 3 levels? Prison cells, chapel maby a torture chamber in the basement, but 3 levels?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
But the whole thing is about managing the prison itself. We're just gonna go deeper and deeper underground probably.
Well, in Level 4, she might have to recapture escaped inmates, places outside would be realistic. Level 5 is then the search for the final boss in the basement.

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
kinda worried ......60-70% finished? I hope not...it's too good to be too short.

and then that announcement about not giving free updates after 0.5.....we will see what happens or not happens here then.
Why you dudes cry about 60-70% finished? It`s only about waitress job, which was mentioned by Rem
October 7th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!
I spent the last week mostly working on Karryn's Prison, and I solely worked on the bar waitress job system. I would say for the coding side of it, the waitress job is about 60~70% finished. For the design side of it, it's about 85% finished. Knock on wood, but I feel like the majority of the tough parts for it has been coded and implemented right now. It's even playable to the point that I can playtest it and I found and fixed some bugs already. There's one more major new system related to the waitress job that I have to code, and once I do that and design the Edicts related to the bar, it's should be pretty much finish design-wise and code-wise. I think I should be able to do that by the end of this week, so if you're a $10+ Patron, look forward to the dev log post that will give you a bit of a sneak peek to how the how whole works!
That guy posted some disinformation, and then you guys start crying, quit that.
when they're finish level 5 prison ,which is content so far have just about 60-70% of overall content ,and normally they use 3 months for 1 updates ,so I think they will complete this game next year maybe ?

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I will not talk about art again, everyone can see it. I've played the demo and I see what the gameplay is about, nothing to do with his previous work Meltys quest.

Is it really necessary a 200 page thread for a demo that only God knows when it will be complete as a full game and available to the public?

When did the development of this game start? How long does it take to complete meltys?
Maybe the insane patreon growth explains the interest in the game. Also since there is no dedicated modding thread while the game is relatively easy to mod 200+pages is not surprising at all. Also I find the game already excellent since nothing grabbed my attention as much as this since Ahriman's only good game. The only problem for this game has is that it can't be long enough story/scripted events wise. Can't wait to sink another 50 hours in the finished stuff, if not more.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Why you dudes cry about 60-70% finished? It`s only about waitress job, which was mentioned by Rem

That guy posted some disinformation, and then you guys start crying, quit that.
Yes, if there are still 3 levels and 3 more enemies as monsters (I remember orcs, werewolves and lizardmen) then it can't even be 60%. The only thing I can think of for the job as a waitress is blowjobs under the table. But that should have happened before the receptionist job and before the confirmation of the Glory Hole.

StrikerV

Aug 6, 2018
Since V4 coming out, Remtairy got double Patreons support and achieve hiring JP voice actor goal ($8000) last month, maybe we can expect they will introduce DLC if more people would like to spend some pocket money:LOL:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes