Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
I am a little confused about the "Thugs are OP" posts. Are we talking about the Level 2 Thugs? Don't you guys buy the Edict to weaken them? Are we talking about Thugs with Red names? Just Flee the battle if you cannot take them on. And if you struggle against normal Thugs, then your Build/Playstyle is the issue.
You missed one serious note in posts about op thugs. People just saying that thugs became op in contrast of 0.4 version.

Reactions: Yukihirou

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
You missed one serious note in posts about op thugs. People just saying that thugs became op in contrast of 0.4 version.
Exactly. I had encounters where at least 3 guys hit me with 2k damage. So everytime I got up I was thrown down again immediately. To survive that you'd need to have like 10k stamina and a huge stamina refresh rate.

Reactions: Yukihirou

drakishar

Jan 13, 2018
So in case you want to keep her without clothes or well with more liquid on,for a fresh new day or you know after a battle :)
1588680480730.png

commnet out
JavaScript:
.cleanUpLiquids
code in the following files :
1588680684997.png

for example
JavaScript:
//Post Battle -- in file RemtairyKarryn.js
Game_Actor.prototype.postBattleCleanup = function() {
    this.setAllowTachieUpdate(false);
    //this.restoreClothingDurability();
    this.clearParamExp();
    this.clearTempRecords();
    //this.cleanUpLiquids();
Also another tip, if you want in the receptionist job to get only perverted guys, in file RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js.
uncomment the line
JavaScript:
//validEnemyTypes = [ 170,171,172 ];

riichan007

Aug 1, 2019
So in case you want to keep her without clothes or well with more liquid on,for a fresh new day or you know after a battle :)
View attachment 645714

commnet out
JavaScript:
.cleanUpLiquids
code in the following files :
View attachment 645715

for example
JavaScript:
//Post Battle -- in file RemtairyKarryn.js
Game_Actor.prototype.postBattleCleanup = function() {
    this.setAllowTachieUpdate(false);
    //this.restoreClothingDurability();
    this.clearParamExp();
    this.clearTempRecords();
    //this.cleanUpLiquids();
Also another tip, if you want in the receptionist job to get only perverted guys, in file RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js.
uncomment the line
JavaScript:
//validEnemyTypes = [ 170,171,172 ];
if keep liquid bottom area only?..

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't think level 4-5 is playing in the actual prison anymore, because logically only the prison cells themselves are possible as places, maby a chapel for which there could then also be a side job. Level 4-5 could be a secret dungeon or Karryn might have to do something outside. For example, a forest, village or the imperial palace.
But the whole thing is about managing the prison itself. We're just gonna go deeper and deeper underground probably.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Playing version 0.5g here, on WARDEN.

Only bought STR, AGI, DEX growth in PERSONAL + kitchen upgrade, as per the warden's notes' recommendations.

Am constantly in the negative income now. No money for accessories, or extra skills. I don't expect this to improve once I conquer the first level, beating the orc, since my expenses would still be much higher.

I don't remember struggling that much on version 0.4.

What gives ?

PS: any tips would be welcome (even game edits, if the game author can't into balancing their own game).

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Not what I asked.
I don't remember what exactly the dude ingame says. But basically you get a bonus if you wear items of different types. Each accessory has a type (bracelet, ring, earring, necklace, misc). Misc types count as a joker and always give a bonus. From the other ones you only want one for maximum bonus. The bonus includes lowering skill costs and charm growth. Just mess around with equipping items of different category and you'll see the bonus on the right side when equipping them.

Reactions: BigJohnny

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Playing version 0.5g here, on WARDEN.

Only bought STR, AGI, DEX growth in PERSONAL + kitchen upgrade, as per the warden's notes' recommendations.

Am constantly in the negative income now. No money for accessories, or extra skills. I don't expect this to improve once I conquer the first level, beating the orc, since my expenses would still be much higher.

I don't remember struggling that much on version 0.4.

What gives ?

PS: any tips would be welcome (even game edits, if the game author can't into balancing their own game).
You get more money will less order and go for those cost saving edicts like cheaper medicine, pay less to guards etc. Take the personal edicts that reveal more of your sex stats, they give extra income.
Take the title ambitous experimenter, also gives 200 extra.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
If you don't mind my saying so, could you just upload the edited js file here instead of the description?!

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
i would like the reception job to have a defeat scene like the bar job does
goblins taking her to the visiting room to fuck her with tits on the glass or something

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
THANKS,but I tried to edit enemytroops, like this
Game_Troop.prototype.setupDefeatedLevelTwoBattle = function(troopId) {
let bathroomFactor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).getDefeatedLvlTwoFactor();
let validEnemyIds = $gameParty.getDefeatedLevelTwoEnemyIds(bathroomFactor,true);

this._maxUrinalParticipants = Math.max(100, bathroomFactor);
this._appearedUrinalParticipants = 0;

let enemyCount = Math.min(4, this._maxUrinalParticipants);

for(let i = 0; i < enemyCount; ++i) {
let enemyId = validEnemyIds[Math.randomInt(validEnemyIds.length)];
let enemy = this.setupEnemyIdForDefeatedBattle(enemyId);
this._appearedUrinalParticipants++;
}
this.makeUniqueNames();
this.setupEnemyPrefixEffect();
this.setAllEnemiesToAroused();
};
and it works as i said, increase number about 20 or 30,but not 100 people, and only several people when fatigue is high. and I tried to edit enemyCount,but the game frozen when i change enemyCount to about 10.So I want to konw it's just i edit wrong place, or can you show which part should be edited? thanks

i have mine set like this:

//Defeated Level One
Game_Troop.prototype.setupDefeatedLevelOneBattle = function(troopId) {
let blowbangFactor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).getDefeatedLvlOneFactor();
let validEnemyIds = $gameParty.getDefeatedLevelOneEnemyIds(blowbangFactor);

this._maxBlowbangParticipants = Math.max(16, blowbangFactor);
this._appearedBlowbangParticipants = 8;

let enemyCount = Math.min(11, this._maxBlowbangParticipants);

for(let i = 0; i < enemyCount; ++i) {
let enemyId = validEnemyIds[Math.randomInt(validEnemyIds.length)];
let enemy = this.setupEnemyIdForDefeatedBattle(enemyId);
this._appearedBlowbangParticipants++;
}
this.makeUniqueNames();
this.setupEnemyPrefixEffect();
this.setAllEnemiesToAroused();
};

it is this min and max and participants you change. paticipants is how many show up on the screen min is the minimin opponents and max is the max opponents. it is the sames edits for urinal or level 2 defeat

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
What code do I need to to edit to force alot of perverts to show up during the Receptionist job?
there is a spot you can get all pervs.. the line is something like chance enemy is pervert, you need tom set them them to true from false if you search pervert in reception and scroll thru you'll find it

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
What code do I need to to edit to force alot of perverts to show up during the Receptionist job?
there is a spot you can get all pervs.. the line is something like enemy is pervert, it is set to false make it tru all are pervs. if you search pervert in reception and scroll thru you'll find it or set the chance of pervert to 100. i have mine at 25 and most visitors are pervs

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
To those of you who are tired of spamming release desires to get to the action, you can edit RemtairyKarryn.js

ctr f to find Game_Actor.prototype.setupDesires = function() ~line 1243
comment out the 5 lines using // on each line and instead replace them with this.setBlahDesire(90); or whatever number tickles your fancy.

This works for battles since the pre battle calls this method, i initially attempted to modify resetDesires to 100 since its called from the post battle but it didn't end up working

Anyways, it works for battles so thats something ;)
why not just lower the required desire for each sex act? it's easier. most values are set over 100, i have mine set to 75. this makes it easy to have sex. it in karrynpassivs , starts around line 3860

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I feel Tonkin is gonna release that toxic green gas in the next update. He says after you defeat lvl 2 boss and if you link that with the post shown by the developer, you'll understand what this is about.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So I set a few goals for Karryn in the game, one of them is getting "Fierce Protector", which is basically requires you to have anal sex before vaginal sex and gives Mind +1, Dexterity +10% and Endurance -33%(a title, which you can equip).

After many hours of frustrating grind, losing save progress here and there and overall wanting to kill myself, I finally managed to do that. It would've been easier for me to achieve it, if Gold Glass worked properly and also if I subjugated level 1 and here is where comes another goal...
I figured out(probably not intended by developer), that you can actually have any kind of sex with Tonkin, unfortunately annoying pig doesn't take damage from sexual acts(the ones he uses, not Karryn) and you have to go full agility build in order to keep one inmate in paizuri loop with Edging(I finally understood how it works: basically you're supposed to go full agility build, which allows you to always act first in battles and it also applies to sex), so in the end it takes way too much time for Tonkin to reach maximum arousal and inmates can't last forever either, I learned it a hard way and I'm not even talking about Karryn cumming during the whole process and how much bloody willpower you need to at least reach 3/4 of Tonkin's arousal before you run out and not being able to use Edging.
And so I need help... Does anyone know how and where can I find and edit Tonkin? Change his stats, add the arousal gain from sexual acts, change the amount he ejaculates and so?

TLDR Need help finding and changing/replacing Tonkin's stats.

Edit.
Also, I refuse to believe, that the current amount of content is 60-70% of full game, fuck that. The game have way too much potential and there is so much more the dev could do...

Edit 2.
Great success. But without cheating nearly impossible. High agility, high charm and max stamina regen possible with a few tweaks, which can be acquired otherwise by grinding a lot more. Also, shame on you, Tonkin, weak loads all four times, some puny Ung can do better.

I really hope we could fully roleplay a dominant Karryn and get some kind of amazon position vaginal/anal skill to put those pesky horny goblins and pig men in their place. And damn, sleeping sex, inflation and impregnation, double vaginal/anal/oral would be amazing too(and quite a few other fetishes).
Sadly, I have a strong suspicion, that the developer won't bother and unless somebody with good photoshop/art skills would mod the game, it's going to be incomplete forever.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
kinda worried ......60-70% finished? I hope not...it's too good to be too short.

and then that announcement about not giving free updates after 0.5.....we will see what happens or not happens here then.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes