jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
I don't think level 4-5 is playing in the actual prison anymore, because logically only the prison cells themselves are possible as places, maby a chapel for which there could then also be a side job. Level 4-5 could be a secret dungeon or Karryn might have to do something outside. For example, a forest, village or the imperial palace.
If you read the prologue it tells you that the leader of the inmates is commanding them from floor 5 in the basement. It would make zero sense for any levels to take place outside of the prison.

Reactions: Xhin

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
i would like the reception job to have a defeat scene like the bar job does
goblins taking her to the visiting room to fuck her with tits on the glass or something
I'd also wish that you have to calm visitors that complain that they had to wait for too long.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
I will not talk about art again, everyone can see it. I've played the demo and I see what the gameplay is about, nothing to do with his previous work Meltys quest.

Is it really necessary a 200 page thread for a demo that only God knows when it will be complete as a full game and available to the public?

When did the development of this game start? How long does it take to complete meltys?

tomas7854

Jan 3, 2020
Soo I've been trying a lot of things but I never seem to be able to do a footjob like what are the requirements?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
You are the 200th person to ask that question... Im proud of you. Read previous pages, the discussion is pretty long and your answer is pretty easy to find but for the sake of not being an asshole: no you still cannot.
Cheers, I wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug with the new update as I remember hearing something about level 2 and level 3 but couldn't find the post.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Cheers, I wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug with the new update as I remember hearing something about level 2 and level 3 but couldn't find the post.
If it was a bug it would have been patched a long time ago cause we're currently on patch 0,5m. lvl 3 will bi in later updates which will sadly be paid content. but it will be some time until their actual release so we have no info what so ever.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Gosh there are lots of Ppl asking the same question again again.
they are to lazy to read the thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's amazing as i already talked a few times about how to edit a .js file to do such a thing, but as incredible as it seems one or two pages afterwards someone is asking the same thing again...it's just really frustrating :FacePalm:

(PS: and it literally has a search function to look for those things, just use it)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes