gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
So speaking of the increased difficulty of 0.5 what does a decent build look like now? Go for agility and endurance to try and survive the ridiculous hits that sometimes get randomly thrown at you? Go all in on strength to take out the enemies before they get a chance to do much? Having levels limited by floor means you kind of need to zero in on a build right away and not having anyway to re-spec is pretty annoying.
Best combat builds for me have always avoided the stat-reducing items that people always seem to build off of. I just grab the +10STR day 1 followed by the +10DEX when you unlock your second slot. Your character will get a strong boost off the start making stat building easy. I intentionally keep AGI low until late game so if I get knocked down I can restore my stamina after all the dangerous enemies have already attacked.

This build is great for a virgin/combat run. Only downside is once you level up enough you're unstoppable so it can get boring.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
So I've been messing around with my current save before making a new one and I can't seem to get warden level to stay at 1 once it's edited, as soon as any stat increases by 1 the warden level jumps right back up to 24. Obviously the save tracks how many stat increases you've gained and uses that to determine your level, does anyone know where that variable is in the save?

dnm13

Dec 2, 2017
quick question
anyone know whether the game will have all 5 lvl unlocked at the final release version?
i just visitted their Patreon site and its said:
Now on a different note, I will like to make an announcement. The v.5 build of Karryn's Prison will be the final version available to the public for free. At this point, v.5 contains about what I would say roughly about 60~70% of the overall content of the final product.
and yet v.5 still have lvl 2 locked as Anarchy state?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
quick question
anyone know whether the game will have all 5 lvl unlocked at the final release version?
i just visitted their Patreon site and its said:

and yet v.5 still have lvl 2 locked as Anarchy state?
As far as I remember, it was said, that Level 4 and 5 will be much more Story focused and don't add anything special content wise, like Side Jobs. So the last 2 Levels will probably have less content compared to others, that's why the 60~70%. But as I said, that is just what I remember.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
As far as I remember, it was said, that Level 4 and 5 will be much more Story focused and don't add anything special content wise, like Side Jobs. So the last 2 Levels will probably have less content compared to others, that's why the 60~70%. But as I said, that is just what I remember.
I don't think level 4-5 is playing in the actual prison anymore, because logically only the prison cells themselves are possible as places, maby a chapel for which there could then also be a side job. Level 4-5 could be a secret dungeon or Karryn might have to do something outside. For example, a forest, village or the imperial palace.

Reactions: fffffffffffk

throwmeawayyy

May 13, 2018
To those of you who are tired of spamming release desires to get to the action, you can edit RemtairyKarryn.js

ctr f to find Game_Actor.prototype.setupDesires = function() ~line 1243
comment out the 5 lines using // on each line and instead replace them with this.setBlahDesire(90); or whatever number tickles your fancy.

This works for battles since the pre battle calls this method, i initially attempted to modify resetDesires to 100 since its called from the post battle but it didn't end up working

Anyways, it works for battles so thats something ;)

StrikerV

Aug 6, 2018
It's simply written "Level 2 Defeat", and I'm not sure what that means, that's why I'm asking.
No, It cant be subjugated yet. You can use the search bar which on top right corner before asking this type of question... The question has been answered almost every page. :confused:

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
No, It cant be subjugated yet. You can use the search bar which on top right corner before asking this type of question... The question has been answered almost every page. :confused:
Indeed, I didn't think about that, thank you.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
For anyone interested, I got around the totally overpowered thugs etc by tweaking the basic levels for the enemy types and the days until they start to increase their stats in "Karryn's Prison v.5k EN\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEnemyLevel.js"

I think the levels here correspond to the floor levels in the game.

const ENEMY_LVL_PRISON_LEVEL_ONE_EASY = 3;
const ENEMY_LVL_PRISON_LEVEL_ONE_NORMAL = 4;
const ENEMY_LVL_PRISON_LEVEL_ONE_HARD = 6;

const ENEMY_LVL_PRISON_LEVEL_TWO_EASY = 10;
const ENEMY_LVL_PRISON_LEVEL_TWO_NORMAL = 12;
const ENEMY_LVL_PRISON_LEVEL_TWO_HARD = 14;

//Number of days until enemy lvl increases
const ENEMY_LVL_INCREASE_DAY_EASY = 8;
const ENEMY_LVL_INCREASE_DAY_NORMAL = 6;
const ENEMY_LVL_INCREASE_DAY_HARD = 5;

Ideally you should tweak this before you start a new game.
For me it helped to just increase the number of days until enemy level increase.

And keep in mind to always make a backup of the original file.

dnm13

Dec 2, 2017
oh yeah and also i read something about "Release Desire" eddicts

i can't find them. where r they located at?

nvm found it

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I am a little confused about the "Thugs are OP" posts. Are we talking about the Level 2 Thugs? Don't you guys buy the Edict to weaken them? Are we talking about Thugs with Red names? Just Flee the battle if you cannot take them on. And if you struggle against normal Thugs, then your Build/Playstyle is the issue.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
One of the guards in their quarters talks about item set bonuses (for example, necklace + bracelet), anyone knows how does it exactly work?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes