NoriChan

Mar 13, 2019
can anyone give me naked and no panties file i dont know how to edit code..
plssss
Just right click the corresponding .js file and click edit, and you will see the code in a notepad, there are plenty of people here that show you what to edit in there, its fairly easy, once you learn it, you can tinker with it yourself as well

gffgg

Jul 22, 2019
Man the guards have really been buffed up from before. Getting destroyed by them!

Can anyone explain corruption to me? What does it do exactly?

Btw, the best way to play this game is to try to everything you can not to get raped. Because, you will eventually lol.

BigMan3000

Mar 4, 2020
Man the guards have really been buffed up from before. Getting destroyed by them!

Can anyone explain corruption to me? What does it do exactly?

Btw, the best way to play this game is to try to everything you can not to get raped. Because, you will eventually lol.
Corruption has no effect currently as the developer has added no endings. Later based on your corruption will decide your ending. A guard in the guard room explains it.

Reactions: fffffffffffk

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
is it possible that they increased the difficulty in the last updates? It's becoming ridiculous. I have 1600 Stamina and there are permanently 5 Enemies that either hit me with 700-2800 each or it's bloody goblins that you cannot hit shit ...
I used to play the game on prisoner mode in 0.4x without much hassle. But I think since they intrduced the color coding for the enemies the difficulty went through the roof. And appears to be random as hell. I tried be reloading save and same room was between 6 Uberthugs and next time 1 normal thug and 2 prisoners.
Sometimes you have a normal thug (no extra name, white color) that does like 500 damage while the level 16 thung next to him only does 80 damage (and 6 when he grazed me).

It's becoming quite frustrating as I usually try to do a virgin run until I get the emperor items.
But in 0.5 this has virtually become impossible (at least on prisoner mode, would need to try the other modes as well).

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

gffgg

Jul 22, 2019
is it possible that they increased the difficulty in the last updates? It's becoming ridiculous. I have 1600 Stamina and there are permanently 5 Enemies that either hit me with 700-2800 each or it's bloody goblins that you cannot hit shit ...
I used to play the game on prisoner mode in 0.4x without much hassle. But I think since they intrduced the color coding for the enemies the difficulty went through the roof. And appears to be random as hell. I tried be reloading save and same room was between 6 Uberthugs and next time 1 normal thug and 2 prisoners.
Sometimes you have a normal thug (no extra name, white color) that does like 500 damage while the level 16 thung next to him only does 80 damage (and 6 when he grazed me).

It's becoming quite frustrating as I usually try to do a virgin run until I get the emperor items.
But in 0.5 this has virtually become impossible (at least on prisoner mode, would need to try the other modes as well).
Yeah I agree, it's much harder than .4

Meteodrive

Dec 11, 2019
So I have this old save where I beat lvl 2 but it was never subjugated, how do I change lvl 2 to subjugated in a save editor?

D

Deleted member 99138

Guys i just do not understand this yet again. Game keeps crashing, WHY???? I have decent pc, it is no way hardware problem. And 0.5g did not crash, but 0.5k is crushing, can anyone help with this, it is beyond annoying, crashes every 10 minutes +-?

catapsis

May 29, 2017
Yes and no. Actions do affect Stats but other things as well that you don't directly control. Example, MC Dodges an attack counts towards raising Agi. MC getting Sexual attacked counts toward Endurance. For Charm there are 2 ways. One that you control and that is buying Accessory Items. Each Accessory raises Charm by 1. The other one, that you only can try to manipulate is, that enemies masturbate themselves out of the fight. If there are other things that counts towards it, I don't know them. As a side note each Slut Level lowers Charm by 0.1
Every enemy you arouse also raises your charm (once per enemy per battle).

Once you've gotten Charm high enough to cause enemies to start the battle aroused, you can raise charm exclusively by entering a battle and running away. It'd take forever, but it's technically possible to make a character that's 100% Charm.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
So I have this old save where I beat lvl 2 but it was never subjugated, how do I change lvl 2 to subjugated in a save editor?
you can even edit the "subjugated" text in saveeditoronline, but honestly, it's not worth it lol.
Because it is not possible to subdue the 2nd floor in this version, just defeat the boss, however, eventually the 1st and 2nd floors will at some point have a riot.

Meteodrive

Dec 11, 2019
Since lvl 2 subjugation is not implemented yet, my guess is "you don't" but thats just a guess.
you can even edit the "subjugated" text in saveeditoronline, but honestly, it's not worth it lol.
Because it is not possible to subdue the 2nd floor in this version, just defeat the boss, however, eventually the 1st and 2nd floors will at some point have a riot.
I see, I assumed you could since they changed the staircase monologue to a monologue and took out the "not available in this demo".

And as I said, I have beaten the boss, it's not there any more.
Also, there is no "subjugated" parameter in saveeditonline. I see a whole lot of "variables" hence why I asked, how to change it.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes