Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How did you get 101 energy?
Not sure, to be honest. I have played for two days straight, doing short breaks, so I've got almost everything unlocked(Edicts I mean). There is energy training I and II.
I also might've cheated at some point and don't remember, easily could've happened.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Do stats increase based on the actions you take? So, if you don't use attacks, your Str/Dex/Agi won't go up? If so, how do you increase Charm?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Do stats increase based on the actions you take? So, if you don't use attacks, your Str/Dex/Agi won't go up? If so, how do you increase Charm?
looks like it passively increases for joining the battle, even if you flee without any fight you will get the charm... But in prisoner mode seems like it's much slower, so equip charm growth items. Also, probly when enemies jerking watching on you.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yes and no. Actions do affect Stats but other things as well that you don't directly control. Example, MC Dodges an attack counts towards raising Agi. MC getting Sexual attacked counts toward Endurance. For Charm there are 2 ways. One that you control and that is buying Accessory Items. Each Accessory raises Charm by 1. The other one, that you only can try to manipulate is, that enemies masturbate themselves out of the fight. If there are other things that counts towards it, I don't know them. As a side note each Slut Level lowers Charm by 0.1

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Just wanted to confirm since I couldn't find anything about this via simple searching (for a recent build I mean), but it's currently impossible to get 3 edict points unless you play on secretary mode or get the title in the beginning, correct?

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
Just ran into a rather aggravating bug on Level 2.
I've been trying to get past the Staff Room for a while, and the game seems to have it in for me every time I try to get through it. Either I get thugs and rogues that do nothing but Crit on every hit, or this bug happens, which causes me to lose a 30+ minute fight.
Karryn's clothes were just fine after I adjusted them mid-fight, with two people left in the wave. 1 Nerd and one Thug.
After taking out one other Thug the new round started and immediately the Nerd takes Karryn down and forces her to do a Footjob. As soon as the scene triggered, her clothes all disappear! Going from all clothes, to none seems to be a bit of an unfair advantage for enemies.
I make it to Wave 3 (When 5 on 1 isn't hard enough, now you get 14-15 on 1), but because she has no clothing and is already high in desire in certain things (but I made sure to keep Pussy, Mouth & Cock desire low), the one remaining Nerd in the room locks me in the Footjob scene again, but this time I run out of energy and so lose the entire fucking battle... I can admit I didn't manage certain aspects the best way, but I definitely would not have had such a hard time if the bug didn't happen.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Wait, you can go to receptionist job with toys?! How'd you do that? Didn't even know that :c
Well, I edited RemtairyKarryn.js to stop toys clearing after battles
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I seen some references to toys in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js, but looks like it does not work yet.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I want to know how to get more people to defeat scenes, I edit defeat battle factor in RemitaryPrisons.js, and max Participants in the RemitaryEnemyTroop.js, but the number of people in defeat scenes is decrease when fatigue is high and increase when fatigue is low, the number of people more than original game when fatigue is low but far less than the number I set. So, which file should i edit to change the number people in defeat scenes I want? thanks.
its in js rem enemytroops, you can set guard inmate blowbang and defeat counts there.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes