Jan 10, 2018
Are goblins supposed to be evading like all my attacks? I hit 1 out of every like 20, it's quicker to lose than try to fight some of them.
1 out of 20? Did you happen to just finish the first floor? Because that hit rate makes it sound like you just finished your first subjugation; in that case, until you deal with the Goblin Problem that comes with it, they get a painfully high bonus to their agility.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
2. A Slut Run suffers from it as well. While more Goblins show up there, it is still limited to a small number. Feels like 6-10 over a Shift. Which means if you take longer Shifts, after around 20 Minutes in the Shift, no more Goblins will show up. I actually hoped, that this Job would have like a Goblins Swarm thing going on instead of this. Also the point in which Goblins and Visitors stop and don't go further seems weird. As a Visitor, if you know, there is this Person, that gives out BJ, while getting fucked by Goblins and everybody sees it, wouldn't you go even further? Maybe that she should show her Tits and give a Titjob? Or maybe if he can play Goblin for a while and fuck her from behind, while she is doing the Job? Same goes for Goblins, why should they not go further? They know she gives BJs while they fuck her and everybody sees it. So why bother "hiding" anymore. They could even made this into a losing condition like getting drunk in the Waitress Job. If the MC gets to many Goblins on her, they overwhelm her. As an example: 1. Goblin reaches her and starts fucking her Ass. 2. Goblin reaches her and starts licking her Pussy. 3. Goblin reaches her but since the other 2 are still there, he goes under her dress and starts sucking on her Tits and playing with them. 4. Goblin reaches her and sits on the Desk and asks for a Handjob. If now a 5. Goblin should reach Karryn while the other 4 are at it, he will start Face Fucking her, which will result in losing and a Goblin Fuckfest could begin in which the Visitors even join in after they are done.

So yeah, maybe I expected to much but it just feels okeish and not as great as the rest of the game.
Ooohh Yeeaaah!!!

a gobling gangbang would be the perfect end for the receptionist job. Which would also be delightful if a visitor is upset and he is repeatedly upset he punishes Karryn. Either with a facefuck or he/she just spit in her face.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
1 out of 20? Did you happen to just finish the first floor? Because that hit rate makes it sound like you just finished your first subjugation; in that case, until you deal with the Goblin Problem that comes with it, they get a painfully high bonus to their agility.
Ah I was wondering why it was only them so suddenly, didn't know if I changed the wrong the variable or if it was supposed to be like that. thanks and thank you cassibryan as well.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I think we're just viewing this in entirely different terms - from my perspective, "dealing with your visitors" is the main challenge (however easy it may be currently, and regardless of the stakes), while the goblins are just a "complication" that can be exacerbated by other factors.

So to my eyes, the answer to making it more difficult is to increase the stakes for failing the challenge (leaving visitors unattended loses Order or Gold, or adds to Fatigue) or to make it directly more difficult (make visitors take longer in the visiting room so that you have to struggle to remember whether there's a free one at the moment, add more sources of time to lose, make visitors start to get annoyed if they've been waiting too long without attention). Adding more goblins just ends up feeling like a distraction that also dilutes the differences between a "pure run" and a "slut run" - because if you're going to be facing enough goblins that they're the main challenge either way, then what's really the difference except in how you handle them?

It's true that full clears are easy now - but they don't have to be. And besides, if the cap on visitors is high enough, then you're eventually going to hit the point where you're just hoping that you don't end up with a bunch of old men with 4-minute-long paperwork stacks.
Just to be clear, I am not saying you are wrong with your viewpoint. I just like the constant threat in a Pure Run and this Job doesn't have it at all. Now some may like it, like you and that is perfectly fine. Just for me, it is not exciting to play. So maybe nothing for me in a Pure Run to play with, which again is fine if the Dev wants this to be a Safe Haven. Just sharing my viewpoint. Nothing more.

Reactions: Yukihirou

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Is the records tab bugged? Stuck on the same values for some time. No new passives either.
No. There are limits to how high a record can go. There is WIP content beyond those limits. Most of it works, some of it is just placeholder that has no effect.
Is there some way to mod out the cockiness mechanic?
Of course there is. But it's also a core mechanic so you're going to block a lot of content by doing so.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Jan 10, 2018
Just to be clear, I am not saying you are wrong with your viewpoint. I just like the constant threat in a Pure Run and this Job doesn't have it at all. Now some may like it, like you and that is perfectly fine. Just for me, it is not exciting to play. So maybe nothing for me in a Pure Run to play with, which again is fine if the Dev wants this to be a Safe Haven. Just sharing my viewpoint. Nothing more.
Ah, no worries, I'm just sharing my own perspective. Though I would like to clarify one point; it's not so much the "safe haven" that I'm interested in, so much as preserving the contrasts between Pure Routes and Slut Routes.

It's like how in a different game, a pure character might have an innocent bath scene where she reflects on the day, while on a lewd route it turns into an intensive masturbation session - or a nun might pray before an idol on her goddess on a pure route, while she ends up using it to masturbate on another. It's not the bath or the praying that makes it hot, but in how different the character herself becomes based on your actions.

In this sense, I think that the Pure receptionist job enhances the Slut receptionist job by virtue of how different they are, even if that doesn't make especially interesting on its own.

MuhGainz

Mar 18, 2020
How does the Thug Stress Relief and Bait the Goblins edicts work? Is there a way to talk to them during the riots or is it just a passive?

Mar 26, 2019
Higher Rep should really increase, how many Goblins show up, so there is an constant threat to the MC.
Without adding more context they have already stated in the discord that there is only "one" goblin as it plays a part in the future content that's why it is so.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Without adding more context they have already stated in the discord that there is only "one" goblin as it plays a part in the future content that's why it is so.
Dunno what that is even supposed to mean, since there can be multiple Goblins? But we will see. Just confirms for me, that in a Pure Run that I am not gonna bother with Receptions Job, since I can ignore the entire Desire and Willpower System there.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Is this possible to keep the balancing act of the money issues in game without going through or selecting options that have corruptions ?

I try to play as an honest upstanding warden but I keep having money issues, so I had to either beat up my own guard for money and have to select options that lead to corruption points.

Any ideas for those that already done it a purist per say ? care to share a tip for me ?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is this possible to keep the balancing act of the money issues in game without going through or selecting options that have corruptions ?

I try to play as an honest upstanding warden but I keep having money issues, so I had to either beat up my own guard for money and have to select options that lead to corruption points.

Any ideas for those that already done it a purist per say ? care to share a tip for me ?
I can only talk from the perspective of a Prison Mode run and I think it is impossible without getting some Corruption here and there, since Items give Corruption and some of the best ways to make money like Waitress and Receptions Job, give a little bit of Corruption as well. But you can ignore most of the other ones, if you are willing to work those jobs and Flash your Tits in the waitress Job constantly and get the Title that gives you money per handshake in the Receptions Job.

Edit: Well ok, Flashing your Tits will not be an Option if you want to be an upstanding Warden but you can still make some money in the Job without it

Jan 10, 2018

Hm... Exactly how non-corrupt are we talking here? Because I have to stress, you actually start out with a small amount of corruption from second-hand equipment and pamphlet training. Bearing that in mind, if you don't mind accepting a single point of Corruption by accepting the Receptionist job, you can eliminate any Order woes from bankruptcy - or simply save on expenses by never building anything that would raise expenses for the sake of Control. And if you don't mind four points of Corruption from the bar and waitress job, you can have as much money as you desire to build facilities without incurring Corruption from less ethical sources of income.

If those are still too much corruption for you, though, while it'd be a pain to go without Accessories, your income will rise as your Order falls, and bankruptcy just adds -10 Order per day; that sorts itself out over time. If you use the subsidy money for training, you'll be able to handle the current fights without Accessories - it's just more of a headache than it otherwise would be.

Even a single accessory would really help a lot and only add a single point of corruption, but, well, that's why a no-corruption run would be a challenge idea, I suppose.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
With a little tweak in files receptionist job becomes a fun way, if you're playing goblin "slayer" Karryn.
I do agree, that there should be more interactions between visitors, goblins and such, but as far as I understand, this is only the beginning.
I'm sure we will see more. We have different passives for different types of enemies, Edicts, that control certain enemy's stats, encounter rate and also titles related to enemies, there will be a lot of work for the dev.

Also, important thing: while in a bar Karryn is open for everyone to have fun, in receptionist job one of the main fetishes is "hidden sex". You don't want another bar-like job. It bugs me, that while one goblin eating her out, another one can't get behind her and have some fun, but it's a work in progress, so we will see where it goes.

P.S. Karryn is having a busy day :sneaky:
View attachment 643998
How did you get 101 energy?

yogsothoth

May 4, 2020
If you edit RemitaryKarrynPassives.js near the top (a little way down) there's a starting slut level value set at (0).
You can set that to whatever you like.
You can start the game with just the starting passives and max slut level.

Another tweak I love to do is adding more waves of enemies (and more people to defeat scenes) by editing the RemitaryEnemyTroop.js you can add as many waves as you want to most fights (as well as add Tonkin to defeat scenes and riots, though I haven't been able to add more waves to riot fights and can only max it out with 6 enemies).

Just backup files before editing so you can reverse shit if you break your game.
Editing RemitaryLimits.js can also increase the counts of sex acts and partners, orgasms, fluids etc. and lets you unlock all the passives that might be locked. I didn't like it maxing out at like 30 blowjobs so I made it keep track of the hundreds she really gave so I had proof in writing of how big of a slut she really is.

I've probably spent more time fucking with the files than I have playing the game.
In RemitaryEdicts.js you can add anything to your starting edicts (don't add the last bed or any subjugation though and the camera edicts don't do anything) the edicts for drugs and aphrodisiacs all work as well as meals for Karryn. Takes a while to copy paste shit but it's definitely worth it to get shit that's locked.
I want to know how to get more people to defeat scenes, I edit defeat battle factor in RemitaryPrisons.js, and max Participants in the RemitaryEnemyTroop.js, but the number of people in defeat scenes is decrease when fatigue is high and increase when fatigue is low, the number of people more than original game when fatigue is low but far less than the number I set. So, which file should i edit to change the number people in defeat scenes I want? thanks.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes